1: The Mission

Murderer, Detective, Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MrKimJongin: Detective Park, please report to the agency ASAP. Urgent

YooraaaP: Huh.. just woke up

MrKimJongin: Hurry up!

YooraaaP: give me a bit more time.. Need to prepare!

MrKimJongin: Okay HURRY UP AND DON'T TAKE YOUR OWN SWEET TIME

                                delivered

 

Being woken up by the ringing sound of your CEO's instant messages at 3am in the morning is the worst. What kind of thing is so important that I need to report to the agency at 3AM IN THE MORNING? I don't ing think it's more important than my beauty sleep. Well, I've been through this kind of treatment by the CEO for three years already, and successfully arrested 188 criminals, so I guess this treatment to detectives is effective. But still. Sleep is like charging a battery, and I need enough sleep to have enough energy to solve cases, right?

So anyway, I run to the bathroom of my apartment and start getting ready at bullet train speed. I am a pro at this already, having done this many (okay, a few) times for three years. I put on my usual clothes, a plain shirt and jeans, and set off to the agency. My car is at the repair shop, so I have to take the bus. But the problem now is that since it is too early in the morning - IT WAS STILL THE WEE HOURS FOR GOODNESS SAKE - there are no buses currently on the roads. What the . , that means I have to hail a taxi... What a waste of money. But it's more painful to get lectured by CEO Kim Jongin, so I call the taxi company to hire a taxi and yeah, I manage to reach the agency at 4am sharp. Usually CEO Kim allows us at most an hour to travel to the agency when he calls for us.

"Park! You were almost late! Hurry up, have a seat here," CEO Kim shouted. I rushed to his office and sat down, panting heavily. His office was on the ing highest floor and the stupid lift was UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

"Okay, okay. I'm here now. What's up?" I rubbed my eyes and try to focus them on the CEO. He rolled his eyes and typed something on his laptop keyboard. A picture appeared on the screen behind him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter