Chapter 4 // full

back stabbing rumors

I made my way to my current class, which GREATLY was my favorite class, journalism it was the elective i chose instead of music and arts. Well we run the school newspaper and the teachers pretty much doesent care whatever we write so the so called “reporters” can gather as much of their stupid,yadong,wierd infos as they can. And as the only writer in the group I MUST write whatever they want to. But to my privilege i get to also write whatever i want like what i prefer to write, such as the details of the school’s up coming events and stuff i actually bother to spend my time to write on. Tho ussually i dont have time since the “news” would always make a mountain on my desk.

“hey dickhead got some news for you!” one of my partner scream out “sure just hand it over” i said to her, no body really likes me but no body hates me either. i dont have that much friends just exo and esspecially because im friends with them i gained a lot of haters.

i looked down at the paper it said famous kingkas kai and kris caught throwing miss lee’s bikini out the window. Wtf? I giggled at my self oh well if this is what the school wants. I turn over to my laptop and start to write, but new “news” kept coming “kai kissed a girl” “omo linda is a ” “miss wu and the principal had an affair!” “exo oppa lay is back!” that i did not notice the bell had rang.

“ stand up” a cold voice spoke to me i looked up and saw a figure of kris the cold guy in exo, pretty much i think the coldest and the most badboy-est. “excuse me?” i asked him “look writer girl i am here to only pick you up not small talk” he said and scoffed then walked around my desk, why did it have to be him out of all the guys to pick me up?! He picked up the recent news i was working on which happens to be him and kai throwing the bikini out of the window “hey hands off!”  i ran up to him and held the document in my hands, he raised and eyebrow “why?” he asked “i-i-its confidential” i mumbled, he scoffed and stepped and inch closer and whishperd to my ears, “let the paper go, or.... i’ll be nasty” his breath ghosted down my neck, oh how much that freaked me out. So ofcourse i wimped out and gave him the document, he smirked “good”. He read the document and laughed “what is this ?”, i gasped i sure dont want to mess with him “i-its-“ before i could finish he pulled me by the hand “aish your so slow, we better get going chen is gonna freak” he said and dragged me out “let go!” i screamed and mumbled “dont worry i wont you or anything” he said and snickered WTF?