Chapter three

back stabbing rumors

Kim Hyunmi’s POV

My head felt really dizzy

I couldnt process whatever i was seeing

And feeling

Once i opened my eyes the bright light blinded me, i fluttered my eyes and saw the infirmary? What the hell am i doing here?!

“ughh, your awake?” i heard a raspy voice yet it felt like a kind person’s voice spoke to me, i turned and saw. Someone i’ve never seen before yet seem so familiar who?

“who are you?” i asked him “ah you wierdo i knew you couldnt rememmber me” he spoke back rememmber him? Do i know him? “hyunmi! Its me, lay, yixing!” he screamed at me “yixing?!” i gasped and hugged him tight, tears started streaming out of my eyes, happy tears of course “and for a second there you dont rememmber me” he scoffed “so-sorry, whe-where were you? I thought you had to move to china and leave EXO and me” i mumbled out while i was hugging him “hahahaha no hyunmi, i’d never leave you guys i had to come back cus i love you all” he said and show me his cute smile “poke” i said cutely while poking his deep dimpels “ouch that hurted” he said and pouted. Well Yixing was a part of exo until he had to leave to china to visit and take care of his grandmother, he had been gone for over a year and we all thought he would never came back. He was your bestfriend aside from chen, when he left chen and you became more fond of each other since you were quite sad about lay leaving. “ so how did you know i was there?” “just passing by” he said casually “by the way, i think you should go rest, im gonna go and get back to class” he said “sure, thanks by the way” you flashed a warm smile to him, scarlet red crept up into his face “ju-just keep yourself safe dont let any guy harrass you like that” he said and kissed you on the forehead “ok” you mumbled out like a little kid that was scolded.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx