Final.

Stealing Glances

They described me as a bubbly, friendly, out-going, and happy-go-lucky boy. The one that never really has a problem. The one that talks to almost everyone. I laughed at that. It's true that I talk to everyone. I meant, how can you not talk to somebody new? Like whoa, I definitely can't because I just love making new friends. That is a habit of mine. This year, I found out my days were going just fine. Talking, making new friends, cracking some lame jokes (because I'm just so good at it do not ask me why), making new friends. The cycle repeated.

      Until there was this one boy, a handsome boy I might say. Tall, lean body, dark skin and don't forget his thick lips. Oh how handsome is he. This boy here, he was the only , well not the only boy but yeah, boy that I never ever ever really talked to. Not only that because lately, I've been catching him looking at me. Okay it's cool to stare at me because I'm Kyungsoo and I'm cute and I know that really well but his gaze just, I dont know, he left me breathless.

      One time, I caught him staring at my back during extra class. I was weeping over some sad news about my idols so I didn't have the mood to study and I just kept my head down. I turned around to look for Baekyun and Luhan(because they're my best buddy, didn't I tell you that?) and I saw him. The moment our eyes met, he looked away. Almost immediately. Then after few days, he would walk by my class and take a glance at me. We kept making this awkward eye contact with each other for like a month.

      I tried to figure out why the hell would he stare or steal a glance from me when he could just talk to me? It was not like I would eat him alive but I would not mind eating him up thought. He has that y . Okay, let's not get into that part. 

      I tried chatting with him, on a social network, and thank god it worked! I got to know a little bit about him. So, his name is Jongin, lives near my house - how can I not notice that- , he likes to dance and he has been dancing since he was 5, I think. No wonder he has that . Okay, I'll stop. Excuse my dirty thoughts. 

      I thought after we chatted, Jongin would come and talk to me at school. Instead, he acted like nothing ever happened. I was impressed by his attitude. I meant, he's the only one that never really talk to me. So, I kept on chatting with him. Everyday after schools, during weekends, sometimes at nights.

      It kept going for 3 months. I figured out maybe Jongin really wanted to talk to me but never had that courage to do so. One day, while I was chatting with him, I asked him to go out to the playground at the park, so that we could meet there. I expected protests and whines but I received none. I went out first and waited for him. He arrived somehow after 20 minutes long.

      "Took you long enough to come down here. Like a girl ", I joked. Jongin blushed and kept quiet. I patted the space beside me and asked Jongin to sit. He hesitated but nonetheless sat down. 

      "So, hai Jongin!", I started happily. Jongin startled by my sudden loud voice, that made me chuckled.

      "Uh....H-Hey, K-Kyungsoo sshi." He stuttered a bit, I smiled. Finally I heard his voice. His deep yet cute voice.

      "Oh please, drop the formalities. Kyungsoo is enough."

      "Uhm....okay.....K-Kyungsoo" I bit my lips to hide my smile. Gosh he was so cute. 

     After that, we talked and talked and talked. We told each other stories. We joked around. We even played tagging. Since that day, I felt myself grew closer to him. Almost anything that happened, I would tell always him and vice versa. He would greet me when we passed by each other at school now.

     He became my best buddy aside from Baekhyun and Luhan. We would eat together at the cafeteria during breaks. We even walked home together now. Come to think of it, I was glad I made a move on befriending him because if I didn't, I would not have him here with me.

======================================

     "Oh my god. Oh my god! Oh my god!!!! Baekhyun! Luhan! Oh my god.", I shouted their names as I entered the class.

     "Oh my god. What the Kyungsoo?!" Baekhyun shouted as he jumped off of one of the tables in the class that he was sitting on. Luhan, who was in front of Baekhyun just now,  was now was sitting on a chair comfortably. Too comfortable, with that smirk on his face. I noticed his lips looked swollen. I groaned.

     "Are you ing serious? Making out in the class again? Trust me, you two will get caught by the teacher someday!", I scolded them. This happened way too often. Them, making out in the class. Not that I mind but seriously? In a class? One of their kinks maybe.

     "Well then, the teacher should be grateful and might as well join us because who would resist me and this beautiful Baek here?", Luhan retorted while beckoning Baekhyun to come and sit on his lap. Just before Baekhyun reached him, I stopped both of them with a stern look on my face.

      "Look, you guys can go at it like bunnies later but for now, please help me.", I told them. 

      "Spill it. We are all on ears.", Baekhyun said.

      "Okay, here goes nothing. ....... I think I like Jongin.", I exclaimed with my wide eyes. I expected them to go all crazy about this but what I got was laughter.

      "What is funny about this? Guys, I'm serious here~", I whined desperately.

      "It's about time, Kyungsoo yah. You have been head over heels for him.", Luhan spoked.

      "Yeah, Kyungsoo yah. I'm tired watching you guys all staring at each other with that love gaze. We know you like him, like long time ago", Baekhyun laughed.

      "What? I did? Whoa, I guess I really like him", I said, frowning. If I did like him, then how was I going to tell him? I meant, did he even like me? I didn't want to lose him just because of my confession. I sighed. I never knew I would fall for Jongin. My very first intention was to get him to talk to me. Not me falling for him.

=======================

      I was in the detention class. I didn't know what had gotten into me. I put up a fight with this one girl that flirted with Jongin. Somehow I got jealous and suddenly I found myself fighting with the girl. Now here I was, Jongin was here too. He was just beside me. We didn't talked since the fight. I must had dissappoint him. I sighed. 

      "Why did you fightwithgirl,Kyungsoo?", Jongin suddenly asked. I stiffed. There was no way in hell nor heaven I was going to tell him the actual reason. I thanked god so much I could come up with a quick reason.

      " I remembered you said to me that you don't like that girl flirting with you. Besides, I saw your face. You were annoyed by her." I tried to say like I meant it but I was sure I failed. Jongin knew me too well. Even though he just met me not even a year ago.

      "Lying. You're lying. I don't usually show the annoyed feeling on my face. Say, Kyungsoo..?", Jongin stopped. Too tired to talk, with my head hanging low, I hummed a silent yes.

      "Were you jealous?", Jongin questioned me. I looked at him, eyes wide and lips parted. I guess this was it. 

      "Jongin, if I say yes. What would you do?", I asked him back, getting a little bit daring.

      "Hmm, if that so. I might need to make it up with you. So you won't feel jealous anymore.", Jongin grinned cheekily. I smiled a bit.

      " The answer to your question is, yes, Jongin. I was jealous."

      "Hah! I knew it! So, what do you want me to do?" Jongin smirked in victory. I almost faint at the light blinding my eyes.

      "............."

      "Soo?"

      "Kiss me, Jongin." I said without thinking. After a few moments then I realized what the hell did I just said. I looked at Jongin fearfully, thinking he might be disgusted by me. But when I stared into his eyes, I saw none. All I saw was pure shock and hope(?).

      I was about to apologise when Jongin leaned in and kissed me. I stayed still as I was still registering what the actual was happening. When Jongin my lips, that was when I came back to my senses and kissed him back. To hell about teacher in front of us. She was probably busy texting his boyfriend anyways. 

      The kiss was not innocent at all. Tongues clashing into one another. Moans coming out from both of us. It lasted long until our lungs burned, begging for oxygen to fill in them. We parted and I looked into his eyes.

      "I love you ", We both said to each other. Our eyes widened with silent gasp, followed by laughter. Jongin pecked my lips once more before sitting properly in his sit, grinning from ear to ear. While I closed my eyes and breathed through my mouth. When I opened my eyes, I could feel my lips stretching and soon broke into a big smile. I laughed quietly while toying with my lips. Jongin's taste still lingering. 

 

 

 

 

        Jongin hugged me from behind, asking what was I thinking. That broke me from my thoughts. I smiled and leaned against his chest while shaking my head. I was in the kitchen, making coffee for myself.

"Nothing, Jongin ah, I can't help thinking the first time we said I love you and how we kissed. Damn Jongin, I never knew you could kiss that well." I replied to him. I heard him chuckled and he turned me around, hands on my waist as mine were on his chest. I stared lovingly into his eyes, smiling.

"I kiss well only when it's you who I am kissing. Say, wanna bring back the memories? I am damn sure I can kiss you like that again. or maybe we can continue this upstairs, hmm?",Jongin smirked then his lips seductively. I laughed but brought him closer while wrapping my arms around his neck. He leaned forward to my face, I could feel his breathe ghosting my lips.

      I pecked his lips once then started prying his hands off my waist while laughing. He looked so cute frowning like that. I kissed him, a little longer this time then whispered into his ears huskily,"Maybe if you be a good boy and let me finish my work today, you get your reward tonight." I nipped his earlobe a bit. After that, I walked out of the kitchen like a boss and laughed at the whines that Jongin made. 

      I love you, Jongin ah. 

      I always do. 

 

 

=====================================================================================

So, here it is. I dont know what crap did I write but yea. This has like 1800+ words like wtf did I just write, really?

Thank you for the subcribers haha never thought this fic would even have subscribers, really.

Hope you enjoy reading this crap lol