1

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Unnie , I am hungry . Can you buy us snacks or foods ? " Said a girl with blonde , curly , and long hair .

" Okay , just wait at home . And take care of your brother "

"Sure , unnie "

Dara 29 years old,lived with one younger brother and sister . Hayi , her sister 17 years old and her brother 12 years old Cheondung . Since their parents died , she works hard to support his family . Dara did not finish her ​​college , she choosed to quit her studies and working . But it's still hard to her , Because she just graduated from high school seniors .

It does not take long times to Dara arrive at ramen restaurant . He only takes 15 minutes . When dara finish bought her ramen . Dara saw a coffee café across the street . She did not know why he was so interested with the café . The cafe is designed with the dominant color of brown and vintage style. She saw the paper taped to the door of the café , which reads "maid required , night shift "

" Wow lucky me , I need this job , night shift would be great , I can still work at the Supermarket in the morning" dara said happily. Yes dara already has a job as cashier in supermarket near her house.

" You need this work? "

" Omo " Dara was surprised , she saw a girl withbeautiful face,eyes and blonde hair . " Hmmm , cool eyes " said dara in her heart .

" Miss ? "

" Ahh yes , I need this job , but who are u ? "

" My name is Chaerin , the owner of this café . "

"Sorry , I do not know if you are the boss in here . " Dara bowing to Chaerin . " Uhh , stupid me !" She talk to herself .

" Ahahaha , it's okay . I think u are perfect for this job . Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter