Always There Part 1

Always There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baek wake up. It's time for you to practise!" Nara groaned hearing the annoying alarm beep six in the morning. 

"Baek! YAh!" She yelled. She sat up and huffed at her boyfriend beside her who was sleeping like an Angel. 

"Let me have my beauty sleep" Baekhyun said as he pulled Nara down and hugger her by her waist, nuzzling his head in between her neck, inhaling her sweet scent. 

"To hell I care about your Beauty sleep, Get your Idol up!" Nara sighed as she sat up once again and shook Baekhyun harshly. 'Nara was never a morning person' Baekhyun thought to himself.

"Alright Babe, I'm up. Sheesh. Can't you wake me up gently like all sweet girlfriends?" Baekhyun pouted. Nara giggled and pinched his cheeks inching towards his face. 

"Morning Jagiya~" She sweetly cooed and pecked his lips. Baekhyun couldn't stop smiling. This Angel infront of him was his and will always be his. He unexpectadly tackled her in a big bear hug causing Nara to shriek. He kissed her multiple of times causing Nara to chuckle at her cute boyfriend. 

"Calm your hormones, Baek. Hurry up or you'll be late. I'll make Breakfast while you shower." Nara said but Baekhyun refused to let her go.

"Five more minutes. Please~" Baekhyun begged. 

"Such a Baby" Nara shook her head but couldn't help but smile at his affection. 

Five minutes later Baekhyun let her go and Nara left to make Breakfast. After Baekhyun's quick shower he unlocked his phone and found that he had received a text: 

                Last Night was great, Baek. I had fun. Did Nara Suspect a thing? I mean you did go home pretty late. 

From: Yoona <3 

He smiled at the text, imagining the wonderful date they had yesterday. The wonderful Make out session they had. But then a picture of Nara leaving him popped up in his mind. Will she leave him once he get caught? Baekhyun wasn't stupid. Ofcourse he knew Nara might leave him when he's caught. But she promised him that she will always be the for him. All he has to do is prevent himself from being caught. He loves Nara but Yoona was a different story, she's cute and beautful (Ofcourse Nara is prettier) and he can feel himself slowly falling for her which is why he can't get himself from ending it with Yoona. 

Glad you had fun. Your lips felt so nice. Nahh, Nara slept early so she didn't notice. Lucky right?

From: Baekkie

Yoona sighed. She knew this was wrong. But she can't let him go. 

Very. See you in a few hourse!

From: Yoona

Baekhyun smiled. Just a few more hours till I see her again.

Yoona sighed 'Nara I'm sorry' . Yoona wasn't evil, she felt guilty but what can she do? She fell for her Bestfriend's boyfriend.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Baek! Your early!" Nara shouted happily as she opened the door but to her dismay it wasn't Baekhyun it was Kyungsoo. Her Smile slowly went down and her lips formed a pout. 

"Sorry to burst your bubble, Princess but I brought Ice cream!" Kyungsoo smiled and held his tub of mint ice cream in the air.

"Don't take it the wrong way Kyungsoo, You know I love you" Nara stuck her tongue out. 'Cant you love me a bit more?' 

Nara got two spoons and sat down beside Kyungsoo on the couch. 
"Soooo... What brings you here?" Nara asked as she scooped some Ice cream. 

"Can't I hang out with my favourite girl?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter