Krystal

Can you wait for me?

My name is Oh Soojung, but my friends call me Krystal. About my life, the truth is it has nothing special. I afraid that you might fall asleep when reading this so i only pick few things of my life to tell you
     What I call "my life" is not so long. It just 14 years with 352 days 8 hours and 5 minutes now. Like other people, I have grate parents, a very handsome excellent older brother. When see him all girls scream and shout.
     And me, the teacher's remarks about me can not avoid worlds like: acts without thoughts, stubborn,... Who is a little better will say i am vivacious, like helping other people. That is not diffrent at all. What? You don't trust me? Let me explain.
      Say that I am vivacious means I naughty, so naughty that I was punished many time.
       Say I like helping people means that I am the troublemaker, naughty brats.
        But what I hate most is when I was ten, the teacher said that I was stupid not smart, not respected superior, aggressive behavior, not show repentance. She made me become the worst evil. All I did was call her the bastard teacher and bet with my class mate about the color of her chip. Do you see that I so dead? 
       My mom made me to bow, apology the teacher and even write 1000 the word " sorry". I could accept all. What I couldn't accept that my mother didn't allow me to have dinner. What a cruel punishment!
      Fortunately, my brother always protect me whatever I did. My family condition at that time was not good. I was brought up by my brother. For me, he is not only my brother but also the person who understand me most. Not like others hate me, he always cheat me well, always forgive whatever I did. When I make mistake, people will look down on me but he not. He always give me a warm smile that I like best. Since small I have known that he is the most important, the guardian angel of my life. Whenever I sad, he always the one I want to meet. I have realized that I can lose everything except him.

Tks you guys for subscribe me. Kamsanida~~~ sorry for the short chapter, I will try my best next time