Move Out to Move On!

Messing with the word....LOVE

 

After a few weeks, Amber came back healthy  and alive as possible. She has also been actively clubbing definitely! Since Krystal has been on dates with Kai, that bastard was been gaining more than Amber. So to avoid him, she dances and drinks until she drops.
 
This night is no different. 
 
Amber felt more free after so many weeks of promoting RPPP she needs this. 
 
" Amber, how you feeling out there? " One of her friends just placed her in the DJ booth. 
 
" BRO! A-M-AZING! YOU GOTTA TRY THIS! " Amber drags the disks and turns them.
 
" Everyone! F(x) Amber in the house! Listen to her soul peeps cause it is about to go down! " The MC at the club scream, and the noises just got louder and louder.
 
Amber dropped the beat, and some girl grinded on her as they swayed to the beat. Sweat and drunk people were just on Amber's sight the entire night not on the now redhead chick she's was getting over.
 
 
 
^-^
 
 
 
3:15 am
 
She woke up draped by some gal's shoulder and pried her off and just move there like a slug. She can't stepping on people's feet but who darn cares? 
 
Amber hit her body like a bulldog ready to attack against her car, she groaned as the impact strained her as well as the aftereffect of the alcohol she consumed had taken troll.
 
" Ugh, ! " She grabbed her phone, as she went in her car. 
 
24 missed calls from Princess Soojungie
69 texts from Princess Soojungie
12 missed calls from Appa Manager
 
 
 
" ! " 
 
 
 
^-^
 
 
She silently closed their dorm's door, and she walked across the living room and unto unfortunately go to her and Krystal's room. But something moves in the couch.
She moved back up. Slowly, and gently bent over to see who it was and it was her beloved redhead.
 
" God, you look so good. " Amber carefully caress Krystal's cheek, and moved to her front view. 
 
" Why did you get so perfect like this? " Heartbeat rises. It was louder than the sound of the usual coldness of the dawn that perfectly awakes Krystal.
 
" Stop it! " Her heart is so crazy today which is not weird enough. 
 
" Amber? " Her arm was interlocked by the latter's arm. She pulled her closer until they were inches away. Amber gulped at the distance. 
 
" You smell really really bad, you went out drinking again didn't you? " Krystal utter as she remain to close her eyes and inhaled Amber's obvious party sweat.
 
" Well, I had few drinks and there so Derek wanted me to exhaust myself so I did. " She answered nervously as her eyes remained wide as possible. 
 
" Breath, breath. You stink! But I have been waiting for you. " Added by a yawn, indicating she needs more sleep. She has been waiting for Amber and insisted on staying up to give her a good scolding. Her body just didn't take it. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Carry me. " 
 
" Krystal, I stink. I smell and-"
 
" Please. " 
 
 
And now Krystal never felt lighter than ever.
 
 
^_^
 
 
After smelling as fresh as a daisy, Amber had closed the bathroom door. She really likes closing doors. Yeah, Krystal too. Closing the door to their possible relationship. Hah. Too good to be true. She stealthily move towards her bed and now a occupant who has been swirm here and there. 
 
 
As soon as she placed her head on the pillow, Krystal now thinks that Amber's chest is the softest pillow right in the whole universe as she places her head on her chest. Amber trying not to fangirl as much, had the widest grin on her face and keep looking at the crown of Krystal's head. 
 
 
Until then, she was not able to sleep a wink that entire night.
 
 
 
^_^
 
 
Sunrise was being a huge scumbag today as it directly shone on Krystal's beautiful face and wake her up. 
 
" Hmmm. What the. " She stands groggily as she smells food. Her feet brought her to the kitchen as Amber was cooking breakfast. With an 'Kiss the Cook' apron on, humming to some ty music. Krystal smiled and wished every morning could be like this she would gladly kiss Amber hundreds of times. Wait, what?!
 
 
*smooch* 
 
 
" K-Krystal?! "
 
 
" I like your apron by the way. " 
 
 
And Amber's spirit ascends from her being.
 
 
 
^_^
 
 
 
So, silent breakfast right. 
 
 
Yeah, current situation right now.
 
Krystal just hang her head low and munch in her food. Amber well, ing herself about what to say.
 
 
" Krystal. "
" Amber. "
 
" So why did you stay up last night for? "
 
 
 
" I'm moving out with Kai Oppa. " 
 
 
 
 
Well, .