Friends

Across the Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Seyoung

I was in the middle of showering when suddenly Lu Han annoyingly knocked on the door so harshly. I ignored him while trying to wear the bathrobe neatly. Hissing to the noise, I opened the door. “Why?” I frowned while getting out from the bathroom. “I was just in the middle of… mhmm–” suddenly Lu Han captured me in his hands and kissed me. I slightly punched his chest. “Lu Han, stop.” I cupped his cheek so that he could stop kissing me.

He chuckled, “Sorry.” He said. “Let’s get something to eat. We haven’t eaten anything for a day,” he uttered while entering the bathroom. “I’ll take shower first.” He said. I just nodded before drying my hair and walked to the living room to turn on the lamps and to the kitchen to get some water. I closed my eyes as feeling the water going through my throat. What just happened? What am I now? Lu Han’s girlfriend? Officially? I must be really crazy, now.

I closed the fridge before making my way to the bedroom to change into my clothes. When I entered the room, Lu Han was already changing into his clothes and shaking his head to dry his hair. I chuckled seeing the sight. He somehow looked funny. He took a glance at me, “Why do you laugh?” He asked. I just shook my head, “nothing,” as I walked towards him and tugged the collar of his shirt so that we just few inches away before pecking his lips, “you are just so cute.” I uttered before Lu Han held my waist tightly and kissed for a final.

“Go change quickly.” He said. “And, let’s eat some good stuff…,” he stopped for a while when I reached my clothes and walked to the bathroom again to change, “do you need to change in the bathroom? I have seen everything for your information Miss Choi… You don’t need to hide anything Miss Choi…,” he furrowed his brows as I pouting my lips.

“Shut up.” I said before leaving him alone and heading to the bathroom.

“Hey, Seyoung…,” I could hear Lu Han talked behind the door.

“Yeah, what?” I yelped while wearing my jeans.

“I need to meet someone. Can we have dinner with him?” He suggested.

“Who?” I asked. “Xiumin?”

“No.” He answered. “You will find out later.” He continued.

“Okay then. But, I need to head to my office after that, Lu Han.” I replied as opened the door, fixing the last button of my shirt. “I need to work this night.” Lu Han tilted his head seeing me, “Why?”

“Why are you always working until late at night?” He frowned. “Take a day off.” He hissed. “It’s our first day.” He added. “I want to spend the night with you…,” he pouted, earned a giggle from me.

“I can’t.” I said, sternly. “Imagine you have a concert and I want you to be here with me, you will of course choose the concert, don’t you?” I gazed him while combing my hair. “Don’t you?” I asked again.

He looked at me, before walking towards me and resting his hands on my waist and smiled, “No. I’ll choose you.” He said. I laughed.

“Lie.” I scoffed. He fell to laughter while kissing my cheek and pulling away from me. “I’ll clean the bedroom first, and we’ll go.” I said, taking the blanket and started to fold it when suddenly Lu Han spoke, “Have you ever found how charming you are, Seyoung?”

“Huh?” I looked up at him. What does he mean? “I am not charming…,” I sighed while fixing the blanket and pillows before caressed it softly. The precious bed… I thought as smile plastered in my lips.

“You are.” Lu Han uttered. “Now you look so charming…,” he smiled. I furrowed my brows, why?

“Lu Han, stop flirting.” I said before taking my bag and walked out from the room. Lu Han trailed behind me. “I need to go at nine sharp.” I informed him. “Can you drop me on my office then? Or, if not I can take a cab though.” I said as I reached the living room when suddenly Lu Han swirled me around so that I faced him. “Wh… whh—what?” I stuttered as seeing Lu Han looked at me seriously. “What is it?” I asked again because Lu Han didn’t answer me right away.

“You don’t have a plan to run away from me, right, after today?” He probed. “Right?” He clutched my sides. “Hmm?”

“So, tell me, what are you to me now, Lu Han…,” I smirked, “… sshi?”

“Your…,” he cleared his throat, before continuing, “… boyfriend, Seyoung sshi.”

I giggled as I ruffled his bang. “If that’s what you want, my ssangnamja.” I nodded. “My real man.” I repeated as Lu Han hugged me and spun me with my hands around his neck. “Stop it, Lu Han, I get dizzy.” I said as kissing his neck, “Let’s go eat. My deadline can’t wait.” I his shoulders when he stopped twirling me around afterwards.

“I love you.” He whispered in my ear before dragging me to the door. I just nodded hearing those words, not knowing what to say since it felt so strange….

 

Lu Han

Seyoung giggled in her seat beside me while I drove the car. “Why are you giggling all alone?” I asked. She just shook her head. “Because the fact dating you is funny…,” She uttered. “Look, we need to wear snapbacks and whatnot,” she laughed.

“Sorry then.” I chuckled. “You know my life kind of .” I muttered.

“Aye, captain! Understood… my life too . Even if not with you, I would eventually wear snapbacks and so on.” She laughed. “We seem like a fated one.” She nudged my arm while playfully smiling.

“Why you have to wear snapbacks with your boyfriend?” I asked.

“Do you think only artists who need to do that?” Seyoung smirked. “I am quite popular too you know. Probably if our dating leaks out to the public, my name on it would be more scandalous than you, Lu Han.” She said while darting her eyes to the scenery outside the car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter