Overly Attached

Fanservice vs. Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby, can I ask you something?" he whispered in his girlfriend's ear who was too busy going through Luhan's phone messages and calls.

"Mmm.. what?" she responded, too caught up in reading his chat conversation with a mysterious number she didn't know of.

"It's a week till our concert."

"Yeah, and? By the way who is this you've been texting? Do I know her? Why isn't her number saved? Why was she asking you if you're free tonight with lots of hearts in her message? Does she plan on dying young or something? Does she not know about me?" her whole body bursting into flames only Luhan could see.

"It isn't a girl, it's just Sehun, it's his new number and you know how clingy he is, no need to get mad. Anyway about the concert..."

"Yeoboseyo? Ah, Sehun! I was just calling to check up on you, how have you been? Oh you're at a schedule? Sure, next time!" and she immediately hung up. This time, with a more calm expression.

"Well, thank you for calling him while we were in a middle of a conversation." Luhan said sarcastically.

"Oops, sorry. Go on ahead with your question. I'm all ears." she grinned.

"Our concert is tomorrow, and we discussed the flow of it and they came up with ideas of fanservices we could possibly provide the fans during our concert.."

"What do you plan on doing?" a smile still painted on her face, obviously still not over the fact that the 'girl' who was sweet texting him was indeed Sehun and not some girl hitting on Luhan.

"Since I've been working out a lot lately, they thought it'd be good if I gave it a shot and you know.. maybe let the fans have a peek at my progress?" 

"Oh."

"Can I take that as a yes?" he knew she meant otherwise but he was too into the idea of it since the only ones who have been able to see it were his own members. He wanted people to be proud of what he's been working hard for.

"Of course not.Don't be silly, Luhan. It's such an obvious answer. I myself haven't seen it and don't plan to until you're all buff and we marry." 

"But please, just this once?"

"No."

"Please?" with the most aegyo he's ever had to put on.

"I won't ever talk to you again if you insist on doing so. Do what you know is right. End of discussion."

Luhan: "She didn't allow me."

*sent to EXO group*

Suho: "It's okay, just let it slide. We don't want to cause any harm between you two."

Xiumin: "Ahh well that's too bad, we gotta come up with a different concept for you then."

Chanyeol: "Dude, stop being a douche! Just do it already!"

Chen: "Seduce her till she allows you."

Tao: "Guess that will be my concept then keke." 

Lay: "Who she????"

Kai: "Why? It's her whole "I don't want anyone else to see your abs before me" issue, isn't it? Clingy much? Ew" 

Sehun: "Awww I was totally looking forward to it.. 3"

Baekhyun: "Ugh what a complete ."

DO: "Ok"

Luhan: "It's okay guys, I'll come up with something tomorrow. Goodluck to us all"

*sent to EXO group*

Lay: "....who she?"

D-1 The Lost Planet in Seoul

"I'm here to support my boyfriend, Luhan!!" she showed off to the fan seated beside her.

"If he's your boyfriend, then Jongin is my boyfriend too omooo." fangirl no. 1 replied.

"And Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter