Exhaustion

Alphabet

Ex·haus·tion

noun \ig-ˈzs-chən\

: the state of being extremely tired : the state of being exhausted, the act of using all of something : the act of exhausting something


 

“Okay, hurry up!” With those three words, Naeun hangs up the phone line; she carelessly throws her phone and excitedly jumps above her bed.

“Okay okay, stay calm Naeun. Now, let’s prepare some snacks!” she talks to herself and tries to be calm. Afterwards, she walks to the kitchen and opens the refrigerator to find some snacks such as potato chips, popcorn, cookies and a big bottle of coke, and then she places those snacks above the couch’s table in front of the television.

“He will arrive in fifteen minutes and unnies will be home in five hours, and I have about 4 hours enough to be with him. Yay!” Naeun smiles to herself and she heads to her room to change her outfit. A cute shorts and a bright sweater will be enough. But then, she remembers something, something very important...

“Fried chicken!” she shouts. She forgot her boyfriend’s favorite food—the EXO Kai’s favorite food which is fried chicken.

The bell of Apink’s dorm rings repeatedly. It seems the guest can’t wait for any longer. Naeun who already called the fried chicken-delivery minutes ago, running to open the front door and welcoming her beloved boyfriend.

“Welcome, Jonginnie!” She opens the door and welcomes him with a bright smile all over her face.

Jongin let out his sigh, “I told you, don’t call me with nie again. I’m not a little kid, Naeun-ah.” Then he pecks her lips and coming inside the dorm.

“It’s cute and suits you!” She says cutely while her hand being interlocked by Jongin. Jongin only shake his head, doesn’t want to have an argument with her.

“Anyway, I bought a pack of fried chicken and three DVDs horror movies. Let’s prepare!” He says while puts the fried chicken above the table. He mutters “yay, snacks!” happy to see his girlfriend already served some snacks to accompany their journey in watch some movies.

Naeun stiffen, knowing there will be double packs of fried chicken, and suddenly she is exhaustion. “As if I haven’t order fried chicken.” She says while let out her sigh.

“That’s great! I will eat those chickens alone. You shouldn’t be worry.” He says and suddenly Naeun kiss his cheek. Jongin who’s not aware about that, feels burned inside his stomach. Thankfully, he still hears properly “let’s prepare!” from Naeun.

Furthermore, Jongin places the cassette inside the device, and then turn on the television. He chooses The Conjuring as their first movie, wishing she will be afraid and will hug him eventually—although he does know that she’s a horror-freak. Naeun already sit on the couch after taking the fried chicken she ordered before. She waits for him with a wide smile.

“Chorong-noona will kill me if she found out I come here without Suho-hyung’s permission.” He says, but with a smile all over his face.

“No, you won’t be caught.” Naeun pull Jongin on the couch, then she pats his head repeatedly, like a puppy. Jongin enjoy the moment while change the television’s status to DVD with a remote control in his hand.

 

However, “BAAAAM”—a loud explosion successfully make Jongin and Naeun flustered. Both seeing each other, and then see the source of the explosion—the television. Apink’s television exploded unexpectedly.

 

“It’s not our luck.”

 

“Chorong-noona will kill me twice...”