Final

Te Amo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"TE AMO"

 

Tossing Dara’s school bag onto the bed, she twisted her brown hair, tresses up into a messy bun. She rolled up the sleeves of her crisp white school blouse and popped open the top few buttons, revealing her stretchy black tank top underneath. Feeling instantly more comfortable Dara took a quick glance in her bedroom mirror, smiling as she noticed a strand of hair fall from her bun and twirl around flatteringly down the side of her face. The glint of her brown eyes sparkled as she smiled at her reflection, hearing the sounds downstairs of Sehun in kitchen.

 

Dara took a small pink ribbon bottle of sweet smelling perfume from her dressing table and sprayed it over her shoulders, allowing the tiny diffusing drops of liquid to travel up into her senses. It wasn’t overly sweet, but had a woody smell to it. Dara knew Sehun liked this when he smelt it on her skin and knew just the right places to spray it.

 

“Dara.” She heard him call in a slightly husky voice, as his footsteps padded heavily up the staircase. Dara instinctively placed the bottle back in its place and scrunched a hand in her loosely styled hair, making sure she was presentable. Even though he’d only seen her two minutes ago.

 

“Yeah, just a sec.” Dara replied. Noticing a small brown bear hanging down underneath a few clothes at the end of her mattress; she threw it underneath the bed immediately. Pulling the door open, Sehun stood leaning into his forearm which was resting beside his head against the white painted door frame. His eyebrows rose slightly and the corners of his mouth turned up as he looked at Dara questioningly.

 

“What?” Dara laughed.

“Nothing.” he said, standing upright and keeping his eyes locked on her.

 

He had loosened his striped tie and scruffily rolled up the sleeves of his school shirt too. Dara let her eyes drift down him just for a second before smirking mischievously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter