End.

Catch Me.
read this while you listen to Demi Lovato's "Catch me" :)

 

Mitchell is just an average girl who doesn't even care what is against her. She likes to sing and dance yet nothing satisfies her.  She's not like those high school girls who flirts around with boys,shops together with their clique and everything. She has friends,only friends that behave like her too.

Till then,she knew this guy. He was very attractive and the high school's footballer. He was kind too. That what it makes her fell in love with this guy. She never felt so in love before. It was something special she haven't felt before.  He was every girl's dream,he makes every girl swoon just by looking at him. And that guy,was Luhan.

After she knew she had fallen too deep with this guy,she feels afraid. She wants to approach him but something stops her. She decided to avoided him but he's too much to handle. He gives her butterflies even when he's standing there. Her heart beats so fast that it almost pop out of her chest.

See this heart won't settle down
Like a child running scared from a clown
I'm terrified of what you do
My stomach screams just when I look at you

Run far away so I can breathe
Even though you're far from suffocating me
I can't set my hopes too high
'Cause every "Hello" ends with a "Goodbye"

After classes were over,she went to an empty hall. On the stage,she founds a white piano. She went up stage and admires the beautiful piano. She presses the key slowly and smiles as the keys produces sounds. She looked around to see if there's anyone in this hall. Luckily,no one's around.

She sits on the piano bench and began to press the keys to her favourite song ; Demi Lovato's "Catch me"


But you're so hypnotizing
You've got me laughing while I sing
You've got me smiling in my sleep
And I can see this unraveling
Your love is where I'm falling
But please don't catch me...

It was exactly how she feels about Luhan. She smiles but she feels sad for not being able to have him in her life. Suddenly,she heard someone clapped from the hall - it was Luhan. "You got a beautiful voice." Luhan praised and smiled at her.

She was surprised. She can't believe what she saw. The guy of her dreams were there. He listened to her singing.

"Since when did you got here?" she asked him.

"I was wandering around and I heard a beautiful voice comes from here. So here I am." Luhan replied as he went up stage.
 

He went near to her and sad beside her. He presses the keys and sings to the exact same song.

So now you see why I'm scared
I can't open up my heart without a care
But here I go, It's what I feel
And for the first time in my life I know it's real

But you're so hypnotizing
You've got me laughing while I sing
You've got me smiling in my sleep
And I can see this unraveling
Your love is where I'm falling
So please don't catch me

Luhan looks at her "Mitchell."

"H-h-how did you know my n-name?" she stutters.
 

Luhan smiles,"Its probably embarassing for me to say this but. I've had feelings for you. I've seen you once when you were at the park alone,singing. And yes,remeber when you got detention from Madam Tan and you were told to clean the classroom? I walked pass by your class and I saw you were dancing weirdly with a broom. It was cute..When you were laughing and smiling with your friends,it attracts me a lot. I lied if I say I don't steal glances at you when you were so close to me. And this song? It reminds me of you and I sang to it everyday........" Luhan confesses.

Mitchell blushes. 

"I have feelings for you too....." She said.

Luhan widens his eyes and got up from the piano bench.

"Well then. Friday,5PM at Lotte World." Luhan said happily and exits the hall.

Mitchell can't stop smiling and blushing for the whole day.

 

______________________________________________________________________

oh mY GOD i hope you guys like it and yeah this fanfic is for my friend!!! //idk which account of her to tag//