Of Sand Castles and Ice Cream

Broken Mirror

Chanyeol's POV:

      I looked out to the window of the car, We were currently driving through the road, to the beach, and it was in the middle of fall. They where fliming Exo's Showtime. (A/N: The episode when they went to the beach and they flimed the boys in their vans with eiether exo m or exo K). This was the first time that I wasnt truly happy to go the beach. This is the first time where I'm acting happy for the sake of the members not worrying about me, or the fans to worry about me, because they've noticed on the show while they where watching that the Happy virus of exo, wasn't that Happy.. For the first time, I was thinking about the time I was here with my brother. Yes I've said it... Loud and clear, I remember coming here with my brother, my friend, my protecter... my twin brother.

Why my protecter you ask? Well he was the one that always protected me, people who made fun of me for the way my ears stuck out and I always cried covering my ears to see if that helped, Well my crying would always get heard from where Chungho was and he would run over to me asking what happened when I told him that some kid our age made fun of my ears, he would ask me who said it. And when I told him, He went over to the kid and said "Quit making fun of my Brother! How would you like it? If someone made fun of you because your head is to big for your body?", or that other time where I almost fell in the ocean when we where on a boat, he had grabbed my arm before I could fall in and drown, Or that time where I fell and hurt myself, when he was showing me how to play Hockey. Which Hockey was his favorite sport.. And I could go on and on with all those times he helped me out and I could never repay them, Because one... Chungho would not let me, and two because currently I don't know where he is... I haven't seen him since Winter, like seven years ago. But I knew he was alive.. Don't ask me how... But for some reason I feel like he is still out there.       

    And Actually he got made fun of, for his ears also, since after all we all "Identical Twins". So we have the same ears.. The only difference between is our Personalitys and of course. Chungho's nose was alittle pointer, but you would only notice that if we are standing side by side.

I guess I wasn't paying attenion.. when it was time to leave because, kai had to call my name several times before I looked up to him. "Hyung lets go." Kai said when I finally looked up to him. When Walking out I noticed it was pretty cold outside, I looked to the beach and I could see me and Chungho running around like that one time when we were 4 years old.. And our parents took us to the beach.

Flashback:

I was eating ice cream, until suddenly sand was throwned my way, I stopped eatting because I got sand all over my clothes, and it was on my ice cream. "M-My ice cream..." four year old me mumbled. "Chanyeol What's Wrong?" I heard my brothers voice, I looked up. I whipped my tears away, so he wouldn't see my tears. But it was to late he saw it.. "What happe...." He didn't finish. "Why is there Sand on your clothes?!" My twin brother asked shocked. He said it, while patting my shoulder and hair to get the sand off.
"Someone through sand at me.. And Now I can't eat my ice cream.. It's ruined." I whinned. Chungho looked to where mom, dad and our Noona was and than he was leaving me and walking to our parents and big sister, I followed after, I threw my now covered in sand ice cream, that I couldn't finish. "Umma, Do you have money?" Chungho asked when we got to our parents. "Yes, Why Chungho?" Our mom said. "Someone threw sand at Chanyeol and he couldn't finish his ice cream because the sand got on his ice cream.."  Chungho said.

My mom looked at me, which I was patting down my pants, taking more sand off. Than she looked back to Chungho, She took out money and handed it to my brother. He smiled and thanked her, than I was following him to the Ice cream store. Chungho went to the front, where the lady was. "What can I get for you kid?" She asked my brother. "1 scoup of chocolate in a bowl."  Chungho said. Chocolate was always what I ordered. And even if I knew he was my twin brother, It still shocked me, when he knew already without asking me what I wanted.

After The ice cream was served and handed to me, Who started eatting it happily. Chungho was paying with the money Mom handed him, while I was waiting by the door, He came walking over. And I hugged my brother. "Thank You Brother!" I cheered. Chungho hugged back after awhile, "Your welcome Yeolie." He said. Smiling whole heartedly.

For the rest of the day, after I finished my ice cream. Chungho and I collected sea shells, Digged for clams and Built sand castles, and last but not least, we built Forts also, Made out of wood.

-End of Flashback-

 

I got put out of my trace, this time. When the group members called me out.. "Chanyeol! Why do you keep spacing out!?" Baekhyun asked me. I shurgged, "I'm just thinking of something.." I said. "Thinking of what hyung?" Kai asked. I looked to the sea, this was the same beach where it happened at, Where we built the fort... WAIT..... The fort.... I wonder if it's still here. Even if we haven't went there since we where 13 years old. I walked to the place where the  fort was supposed to be. I was shocked when I saw it was standing. But that wasn't why I was really shocked, It was because of the intials curved on the fort.. "That wasn't there before.." I said. I walked to the fort front, to see the intials closely..

PCY

and

PCH

November 27, 2012

 

 

My eyes widened, the first one... Was mine.. And I was shocked when I read the date, "2012!! He was here!?" I asked shocked. "Who is PCH?" Baekhyun asked looking to me.. I didn't answer, I kept gawking at the date...
 

What does this mean? Is Chungho closer than I thought?


A/n: it's so short! but I wanted to post this on, I promise the other will be longer... - GalaxyKrisYeol13