Red Head ALERT!

You Make Me Complete

Your POV

OMG! It's one week before the most awaited time of my life... going to Collage without Kim Jonghyun! This is the best news ever! 

Without Jonghyun in my life anymore, I will have freedom! Just then, someone texted me.

Wat collage u going 2? 

I checked the person who texted and it's no other than Kim Jonghyun. How did he know my number? 

Y do u wanna know?!

I replied.

Just wanna check dat u dont go to da same collage as me

I would probably vomit if we both go to the same collage. I mean we've been on the same Middle School, High School and I hope, I really really really hope that we won't go to the same Collage.

How did u know my number?

I sent.

Got connections

Connections? Psh. He's so arrogant.

Just stay away... loser :P

I chucked my phone on the bed and walked to the mirror and looked at myself. Pretty... But I need to change something about myself, something new and fun. Let's see... nails? No. Eyebrows? Nah... I know! Hair!!!

Changing my hair into a different hairstyle will definitely make me more new and fun!

 

-2 Days After-

"So, what do you want for a new hairstyle?" asked the hairdresser.

You bit you lips, "Something... new and fun."

The hairdresser nodded. Did she get what I meant by new and fun? She's not ganna ask other questions like if I want long or short hair.

I read a bunch of magazines while the hairdresser just started doing my hair.

 

-30 minutes later-

The hairdresser took off the towel off my hair. I'm really for-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! What in the world happened to my hair?! It turned circus red?! 

My eyes were wide open and my mouth dropped, "What happened to my hair?!"

The hairdresser bit her lip, "I thought you said you want something new and fun... red is the best color for something new and fun."

I cannot believe how my super nice long black hair turned into a circus red hair?! I stormed off the salon and tried to hide my hair. 

I spotted a store and I quickly ran to it and bought a hat. But a hand suddenly landed on my shoulder. I turned and this day couldn't get any worse. It's my worst ever enemy... Kim Jonghyun.

"Nice hair," he said with a smile. Damn him! Damn my hair!

"Thanks. That really makes me feel special," I replied sarcastically.

"So, what actually happened to your hair?" 

"Just stop talking to me. I have a bad day already because of that stupid salon made my hair red already so just stay away!"

I am so angry. 

Just then, a girl came and put her arms on Jonghyun's waist. I should've known why he's here. I walked off the shop with a ridiculous red hair with a pink hat covering it. Great!

"Yah! ~~~~~! Wait!" Jonghyun called. What does this idiot want?

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Here. My aunt owns a salon, she's a top hairdresser so it's her number and just tell her you know me and you'll get it free," he said. Why is he being kind? Is he sick?

I checked his forehead, "Are you sick or something? Because you're becoming like a sissy."

He chuckled, "You know, just because we don't like each other doesn't mean I'm ganna be evil to you."

"So... does that mean you'll be a sissy to me?"

"Let's just stop this conversation, ok?" Jonghyun winked and walked away.

He's such a jerk even if he is handsome, he's kinda short though. Arrgghh!!!! I need to get my hair back into normal or I'll be the biggest loser in Collage. 

 

Author's Note:

It's kinda dry and short but I hope you guys understand since it's the first chapter. 

Awww~ Isn't it cute how you and Jonghyun have bittersweet relationship... hehe (^.^)

Here's a small gift for you guys to feel the always hot Jonghyun~ Gahhh... *faint* lool x

Comment and subscribe!!!!