Off Day

White Winter Air

Since "Eternity" came out, VIXX have been working nonstop. Going to interview and shows. Of course, they're happy about this, because the more stuff they do mean they're getting more popular with people.

But today was different. The manager told them they can have the day off today. The snow outside make the road seem dangerous, so the manager just let them have the day off.

N took the chance and make plan for everyone to do an activities together. Of course by activities, N would just drag us to a restruant and treat us lots and lots of foods. Leo, Ken, and Hongbin went, but Ravi and Hyuk decide to stay home and spend time together. N didn't question their decision since he thought they're just tire from all the work lately.

"Bye guys," N yell from the door. "I make fried rice if you're hungry. They're in the microwave. Heat it up at 200 degree and then-"

"They can take care of themselve hyung," Ken pull N out of the dorm. "Bye!!!!!!!"

"Bye hyung," Ravi and Hyuk yell back in unison.

When they hear the door closes, silent quickly follow. Hyuk went to change out of his itchy shirt and Ravi heat up fried rice and put them on a plate, for him and Hyuk to share.

The maknae came back to the living room wearing one of Ravi long sleeve sweater and boxer. Ravi smile upon seeing the sight and pat his leg, signaling Hyuk to sit on it, which he did.

"I miss you hyung," Hyuk wrap his arm around Ravi's neck.

"I miss you too yeobo," Ravi kiss his boyfriend cheek. "Sorry we can't be open around the members and fans."

"The fans are fine, they just think we mess around," Hyuk start playing with Ravi's blue hair. "But N hyung and the other..."

"Let's not talk about that ok?" Ravi suggested. "Let just enjoy our time alone."

"Ok."

-------------

Sniff....sniff

"Yeobo, are you crying?" Ravi ask Hyuk.

"But it so sad, and not just the Weebles palace," Hyuk wipe his tears. "But it's the Weebles playground and the Weebles cruise ship, which the little lifeboats, for the Weebles to wobble in. And umma just gave it all away."

"It's ok, yeobo," Ravi comfort Hyuk, even though he had no idea what his boyfriend just rant about. "Want to tell me about it?"

"Umma just call me and say she gave my Weebles collection away," Hyuk answer in a broken voice. The older boy try not to laugh his boyfriend sillyness.

"It's ok," Ravi Hyuk's hair. "I'll buy you another collection some day."

"Jinja?'' Hyuk look at Ravi with teary eyes.

"Yeah," Ravi smile. "Now let eat the foods before it get cold."

"Ok," Hyuk pick up the plate of fried rices. "Have some."

The hour gone by with Hyuk feeding Ravi and Ravi kissing Hyuk as a thank you. The two of them cuddle together and watch a movie. Hyuk almost cry when the movie title pop up on the screen.

The Conjuring

"Hyung, why do we have to watch this movie?" Hyuk clutch onto Ravi's arm.

"If you're scare," Ravi smirk. "Hug me."

Through out the whole movie, Hyuk's attention was on the movie while Ravi's is on  the boy in his arm. The way Hyuk jump at the slightest sound fascinate Ravi. The younger boy hug Ravi harder as the movie get to the .

When the movie ended, Hyuk had already pass out from tiredness. Ravi lay him down onto the couch and went to wash all the dishes that was dirty in the kitchen. He hum "Only U" quietly while drying the dishes. Hyuk woke up and enter the kitchen, rubbing his eye cutely.

"Did my baby have a good nap?" Ravi scoop Hyuk in his arm.

"It would have been better if you were sleeping with me," Hyuk pouted.

"Next time love," The older smile. "Let shower together before the other come back."

"Ok," Hyuk obediently follow Ravi to the bathroom. 

Ravi strip both of them out of their cloths and start the water. After testing to sure it's warm enough for his Hyuk, he pull the younger in the shower. The younger rub his boyfriend's back with vanilla-scented soap. After he's finish, Ravi turn around and smile at Hyuk, expecting to receiving the same treatment in the front. The younger blush before start rubbing soap on his boyfriend's chisel chest and abs.

"My turn," Ravi took the soap and gave Hyuk the same treatment. "Did it feel good?"

Hyuk can only answer the question is noises.

"Let save that for another time love," The older whisper into Hyuk's ear. "The other will be home soon."

After finish showering, Ravi and Hyuk put on their pajamas. They cuddle close together on the couch, thinking about watching "The Notebook". Hyuk almost cry during the movie and Ravi coo at the younger boy.

"Hyung promise me something?"

"What is it, love?"

"No matter what happen, you will always love me," Hyuk cuddle closer into Ravi's body.

"Eternity can pass but my love will goes on and on for you, I swear upon my life, you are my hyde and save heaven. If I should broke this promise, may I be turn in a voodoo doll."

"You use some of our songs name," Hyuk chuckle.

"You want to know what I was thinking everytime I rap or sing our songs," Ravi ask and Hyuk title his head in curiosity. "You, only u."

"Hehe, another one of our song," Hyuk smile cutely.

The two of them stay awake for a little longer just saying cheesy stuff to each other. The movie became background noise. Hyuk was the first to fall asleep before Ravi lay down next to him and fell asleep as well. The two of them cuddle close together under a warm blanket.

-----------------

"I didn't start at the girl at all."

"You so did, don't try to lie N-hyung."

"Whatever."

"N-hyung, l-look."

"What's wrong Hongbin?"

"It just Ravi and Hyuk cuddling."

"They've been together for a long time, I just wish they would tell us already."

"You got to understand their possition right now."

"Yeah Hongbin, they're probably scare that we will judge them."

"But we'll won't."

"Let just let them be until they are ready to tell us."

--------------

So that's is my first Rahyuk centric. Be waiting for my next one. Rahyuk fighting!!

FIGHTING!!!