Chapter 1

Protect the manager!

"Congratulations again Manager-shi! Have a good time in your honeymoon." The Super junior's boys chanted together sounding more happy than they should be. They loved their manager ok! but they craved some freedom, the guy was nice but when it gets to work,he was one hell of a monster. Their manager a.k.a 'Kim Joong Lee' was 37 years old,he was living with them in the dorm which was quite annoying if you have to ask.Having to wake up everyday by a nagging voice would make even the strongest person at least annoyed, if not furious.

"Finally! We can live happily from now on." Henry,the maknae of the band,said excitedly.

"Hey! Don't get so excited,we still have a work to do." The leader informed his fellow members earning him groans from everybody.

"But don't worry,the faster we finish,the faster we can go home and do what we want." He reassured.

"Yeah that's right! Why don't we go party tonight?" Siwon suggested,this earned him cheers like "Yeah that's right." . "Good one Siwon." to "I'm in." and they all got into their way cheering and clapping loudly but not too loud to be recognised by their fans.

Super junior was a band consisting of 14 young and handsome (some even beautiful) boys who debuted in 2010.They didn't debut since long ago,almost 3 years in total, yet their popularity could match 'One direction' or 'Justin bieber'. Everyone of the members has different skills and personality from the others which makes them even more interesting.They are always cool in front of their fans,sometimes joking with them but not going abroad at the order of their boss 'Lee Soo Man' . He wanted to keep the air of mystery around them to arouse even more interest.However, he didn't think how it was hard for them to always act and pretend to be someone else.Even at home,their manager kept them in control,always giving them orders such as "Don't do that,it doesn't suit a celebrity like you."."You aren't allowed to drink,it's bad for your skin."."You can't go out,you might be seen." or "You definitely can't eat that much." To which Shindong always grumbles.

&~*~&

"Annyeonghasaeyo we are Super junior oaeyo." Super junior's members greeted the MCs and the audience,they were currently guests at a show called 'Star king' .It's a show in which different people from different ages and nationalities come and show their talents.It was a very interesting show,if only one could joke and enjoy with the others (Which definitely wasn't in the books of Lee Soo Man-Shi when it comes to his money-makers' boys...remember the mystery? Yeah! Well,that's mostly it.).

"SUPER JUNIOR!."

"I LOVE YOU!."

"MARRY ME PLEASE!."

The audience filled the studio with their wishes,some even embarrassing like "I'M GOOD AT BED,PLEASE TRY ME!" This made everyone except the girl who said this,blush.

"Waa looks like everyone here came for Super junior. Is that true?" The MC, Kang Ho Dong,asked.

"YEAH!." Everyone shouted again.

"What about me? Who came for me?"

".........."

"Oh Is that so? Why don't we let Super junior host this show then?"

"YES!!" This made everyone laugh.

"Ok let's start with the introductions." everyone introduced themselves,some adding a little humor in their speech ,until it was time for the talents to come out.

"Wow!" Everyone cheered when a girl lifted a car with one arm,some even clapping while standing,opening their mouths wide in awe. Well,everyone except Super junior's members,they wanted to shout and cheer with the others but remembering their boss,they just sat down,clapping from time to time.

"I Heard that your manager got married,did I hear right?" Ho Dong asked the members when the girl finished her show.

"Yeah,we came here from the airport.We were sending him off." Leeteuk replied,since he was the leader,he took the role to reply to questions like this.

"I wish him happiness.So you now don't have a manager? Why don't you take this strong girl as one?" The Mc joked.

"Haha, Isn't it our job to protect beautiful girls?." Siwon replied while smiling his handsome smile which made everyone go nuts,screaming.The strong girl blushed and looked like she could faint anytime soon.

"Oh Siwon you are such a gentleman." Ho Dong complimented him.

&~*~&

"Good job everyone,you did well." Leeteuk said.

"Why don't we go now? I know this restaurant that opened near here,it's called 'Grill5Taco' and it's very good." Donghae suggested.

"Yeah let's go I'm so hungry.This monster..I mean manager prevented me from eating for two days to get me to loss some weight." Shindong complained.

"Then it's decided." Eunhyuk said.

"LET'S GO." They all cheered.

&~*~&

"Waa I'm so full,this was very delicious." Shindong sighed patting his stomach.

"Yeah that's right.How did you know this place Hae?" Zhoumi asked.

"Well I was running away from the fans and I saw this place so I decided to hide here until they get away and while waiting I got so hungry,so I ordered some food and you should know the rest." Donghae explained.

"Wait! What? Fans saw you? Are you mental? If Lee Soo Man-Seonsaengnim knew about this.you will be in too much trouble." Eunhyuk inquired horrified.He didn't lie when he said that Donghae will be in trouble.They weren't allowed to go out alone and if they have to go out,there must be at least two of them together.

"But he didn't ,which is a good thing." Donghae argued.

"Consider yourself lucky ,but you mustn't do that again,ok?" Leeteuk asked in his leader tone.

"Ok." Donghae pouted.

"Good boy." Sungmin ruffled his hair and Donghae shoved it away annoyingly. All of them laughed at the little fight Donghae was trying to put.

~After a while~

"So How is everyone doing these days?" Leeteuk asked all of a sudden.

"Aren't we always together?" Heechul stared at him as if he was an alien.

"Well I was just trying to start a conversation." He explained blushing.

"Aren't we already talking?" Heechul replied matter of factly

"Aish! Fine! I won't talk again." Leeteuk said frustratingly.He then crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks like a kid who couldn't get the toy he wanted.

"Hahahaha Teukie you are funny."

"Hahahaha."

"YAH STOP THIS." He shouted angrily.

"Fine fine,so we don't have a manager anymore?" Yesung asked not actually believing it yet.They all didn't.

"Yeah! We are free." Ryewook replied back,grinning.

"Only for another 2 to 3 months until Lee Soo Man-Shi find us a new one." Heechul said bitterly and they all looked down sadly.

"Hey! Cheer up we still have this much time left." Donghae tried to cheer the others and he succeeded.They all  then raised their glasses and made a toast.

"TO OUR FREEDOM." They all chanted in unison.

&~*~&

After eating they decided to hit the karaoke to relieve some stress.They split into 4 groups so as not to be obvious,they were lucky enough that the restaurant's manager was Donghae's friend (He was actually a fan but you can consider fans as friends,right?).

"You finally came,I thought you were lost." Leeteuk complained the moment Siwon,Eunhyuk,Donghae and Heechul appeared at the room they reserved.

"We couldn't come straight away." Heechul said catching his breath.

"Why so?" Leeteuk frowned.

"We were being followed by fans." Eunhyuk continued,having taken a seat next to their leaders.

"They knew we are here?" Leeteuk asked worriedly.

"No no,we distracted them.Look!." Eunhyuk pointed to the cloths they were wearing. They were all wearing a mustache and cloths that looked so much like mexican cloths.

"Y-you D-distracted them wearing these?" Shindong asked dumbfounded.

"Yes!" They all said grinning.

"But how did you fool them with cloths that attracts attention like these?" Kibum asked surprised.

"Heenim imitated a girl sound and screamed so they all looked for the voice and we used this chance to escape." Siwon explained and all of them facepalmed at the other four guys.

"Ok enough! Take your cloths off,we don't want to attract anymore attention." Leeteuk instructed.

&~*~&

"So what will we sing?" Ryewook asked.

"Can't we order food first?" Shindong asked and they all widened their eyes.

"Didn't we just eat?" Kangin asked angrily.

"B-but I'm hungry again." Shindong pouted.

"Ok order what you want,it's on me." Siwon offered.

"Yay." Shindong cheered and began choosing what he wants to eat which was almost all the menu.

"CAN WE ORDER TOO?" All of them shouted.

"O-okay." Hesitatingly,Swion replied.He was in for a long night.

&~*~&

"So who will we start with?" Kangin asked.They had finished eating again and were ready to start singing.

"Me!." Ryewook raised his hand excitedly.

"Ok! choose a song."

"I wanna sing 'Falling in love with a friend'."

"Alright! Here you go."

And all of them started singing.

"I'm going to the restroom." Siwon said after finishing his song.

"Oh! Take me with you." Donghae said.

"Me too." Heechul added.

&~*~&

"I'm tired." Donghae said yawing and stretching.

"Yeah,it's been so long since we had had fun like this." Heechul agreed.

"Let's go." Siwon stated after washing his hands.

On their way out someone bumped Donghae making both of them fall.

"Are you alright?" Siwon asked worriedly,offering his hand to the girl.

"Y-yeah..I-i'm S-orry." The girl stuttered and blushed when Siwon held her hand and helped her stand up.

"I-i'm S...sorr-y." She bowed and ran away.They all looked puzzled for a moment before Donghae asked "Do you think she recognized us?"

"Of course you papo.Why do you think she was blushing then?" Heechul lectured him.

"Because we are handsome?''

"Yeah right."

&~*~&

"What took you so long?" Kangin asked the moment they stepped inside the room.

"We just bu--asfadfsa." Heechul cut Donghae by covering his mouth. "We were taking our time,we drank a lot." He said casually while walking towards his seat,ignoring Donghae's glare and the others' suspicious looks.

"Where is Teukie-hyung?" Siwon questioned when he realized the leader's absence.

"He got a call from the company." Kangin stated then Yesung continued "Lee Soo Man-Seonsaengnim wanted to talk with him."

"Do you think he found out about us going out?" Zhoumi muttered and at this they all gulped.

"I hope not."

&*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*&

SO I'M BACK!!! :DDD

And GUESS WHAT??? I FINISHED MY EXAMS :))))

/Dances like yesung/

THEY TOOK WAY TOO LONG THAN I HAD EXPECTED!! ;A;

I ALMOST GOT CRAZY!! ;A;

Ok back to normal,I finally updated after a long time.I was so excited for this story so I decided to update it 1st (Hope you aren't disappointed?!)

 I changed some things about super junior to match with the story. Oh and Kyu didn't appear in this chapter but he might appear in the next one if things got as planned ^-^

 

~Wanna read your comments~ bye