Close To You

The One That Locked My Heart

"Can you drive more faster?", Luhan looked at Lay frustratedly who was sat beside him in the sport car. Lay replied with a light nod and started to drive more faster, like in a race. Luhan clapped his hand and yelled in unison. "This is awesome!"

 

Gikwang, who was at the back yelled at them angrily. "What the heck are you doing? This is insane!" But Luhan and Lay just ignored him. Lay was focusing on his driving while Luhan the radio. Being ignored, Gikwang gave up and sighed. "Relax, Gikwang. They did the right thing though. This is seriously an emergency case.", Kim Beom gave a courages smile to him and patted his shoulder. Gikwang slightly nodded and formed a small smile.

 

Overdose is a group of men that work as spies to help the peoples in need. Kim Beom, Lee Gi Kwang, Xi Luhan, Zhang Yi Xing and Oh Sehun. They were best friend since high school and all of them had the same dream, to become a spy. They worked by themselves since then and became slightly popular. They received a lot of award and appreciation in South Korea.

 

Kim Beom, 27, the leader and the oldest in the group, was an overall boxing champion. Lee Gi Kwang, 26, the dancing machine. He like to dance a lot and had won in a lot of dancing competitions in high school. Xi Luhan, 26, he is playful but yet so manly. He learned kungfu as his father was a kungfu's master at his hometown in China. Lay or his full name Zhang Yi Xing, 24, both of Luhan and him were chinese men. Well, he is a bit weird person. Sometimes he full with playfulness but sometimes he'll be serious. Oh Sehun, 22, the youngest and the ice prince. He is cold towards women but friendly with men. The other members never knew why he turn so cold towards women and they never ask. He is one of the student of Luhan's father. Besides, he also learned other martial arts such as taekwando, judo, karate and also boxing. So he might be the most strongest in Overdose.

 

"Hyung, can you tell me about this emergency case?", Luhan looked at Kim Beom confusely. Kim Beom inhaled some oxygen. "Hmm.. I got a call from the chief inspector in the police station around here and claimed that there is a few netizens catched some noise in their house lots. They informed that the noise came from the Im family house. Her daughter and the only child of them, Im Yoon Ah, left alone in the house as her parent went abroad to solve some work problems. And one of her neighbour suspected an unknown tough man got into the house after a serious quarrel happen between the man and the girl in front of the house."

 

"Im Yoon Ah..", Sehun, who was silent before mentioned the girl's name. Kim Beom and Gikwang looked at him, frowned. "Did you know her?" Sehun a bit startled with the olders reaction and quickly shook his head. "No, hyung. I just.. said her name. What's the problem?" Kim Beom and Gikwang heaved a sigh. Sehun just shrugs it off and continued listening to his MP3 back.

 

-----

 

Finally, they arrived at the house lots. "House 124, 124.. aha! There is it!", Lay parked the car in front of the house with the number 124. They quickly got out from the car and grabbed some weapons that they will need in case if something unpleasant happen. The neighbourhoods that's a bit suprised watched the men in unison. "That's Overdose, right?" "The boys were so handsome!" "I'll like to pick one of them to be my son-in-law." Some of the old women gossiping and giggling to each other.

 

"Tsk, how can they still smiling when there is a girl who needs help in here. Where are their husbands anyway?", Sehun rolled his eyes. Kim Beom knocked his head angrily. "Yahh, Sehun-ah! Be polite please. Just ignored them and let's solve this thing quickly!" The boys quickly walked in the house silently. With the count of 123 from Luhan, Gikwang kicked the door and the boys got into the house and aimed their guns in front. No one in the living room. "Sehun, Lay and Luhan go upstair. Gikwang and I will investigate here, okay?", Kim Beom ordered. Sehun, Luhan and Lay slightly nodded and followed their leader commend. They quickly climbed up the stairs slowly to avoid some noise. After that, they tip toed and went to all the rooms before they catched a door that was closed. They heard slow screams from inside of the room.

 

"Ready guys?", Luhan asked the youngers and they replied with a nod. Again after count of 123 from Luhan, they kicked the door and quickly got into the room. There they saw an unpleasant scene. The man with no shirt on his body was crawled on top of the girl who looks really frightened on the bed. "You're freaking crazy monster! Huargh!", Lay ran to the man like a mad monster and punched the man non-stop. Sehun and Luhan were dumbfounded with Lay's action. "Alright, Sehun. You go get the girl. Let me settle the man with them okay.", Luhan commended. He ran to Lay and asked him to brought the man who was now bleeding badly to downstair. After they got out from the room, Sehun and the girl were now left alone. "Oh Sehun, this girl needs your help now. So forget about your coldness a little while and helped this girl quickly.", Sehun thoughts in his mind. He inhaled and exhaled some oxygen before walked to the girl slowly as the girl was still looking so scared with what just happened.

 

"That's alright. You're safe now, don't be scare.", Sehun said with slow yet soft tone. Yoona cried loudly and hugged her knees like a little girl. Lucky that she's still had her clothes on her body although her long hair was a bit messy. Sehun felt grateful that they came before that unwanted thing happen. Sehun braved himself to calm the girl. "I'm not danger. You can hug me if you still scare." Yoona looked at him and slowly she did what the boy had said. She hugged him and burst out her tears in the embrace. Sehun with full of guts replied the embrace and patted her back softly. "Cry as much as you want."

 

Suddenly, there was a loud noise came from downstair. Sehun quickly let go of the embrace. Before he can go away to check s, there's something stopped him from doing so. He looked at Yoona who's held his hand tightly and stared at him with full of hope. "Please, stay with me.."

 

-----

 

Several minutes later, the ambulance and polices arrived at the house. Unfortunately, the suspect was escaped after a serious fight with Kim Beom, Luhan, Lay and Gikwang. Luckily they're just injured a little but Kim Beom's face was bleeding because of the fight. So the ambulance brought Kim Beom to the hospital for a quick treatment.

 

The living room in the house was a bit messy because of the fight. Gikwang and Lay sat on one of the sofa while Luhan discussed with the chief inspector to report about the incident. "The suspect is a seriously violent person and we failed to catch him off because of our injured. I'm terribly sorry, sir.", Luhan bowed his head with full of guilt. "That's okay, Luhan-ssi. Thank you for doing a great work and it's good to hear that there's no unpleasant thing happen. About the suspect, we will surely searching for him from now on. So I need the girl and you guys to follow me and told about the suspect more detail.", the chief inspector patted Luhan's shoulder before walked away.

 

Luhan walked slowly to Lay and Gikwang and informed about what had he discussed with the chief inspector. "I'll call Sehun and the girl and then we straightly go to the police station, alright?", Luhan ordered. Lay and Gikwang just slighly nodded.

 

-----

 

After discussed with the chief inspector in the police station, they quickly went to the hospital to check Kim Beom's condition. They got into the room and there Kim Beom sat on the bed with a bandage plastered on his forehead. Lay quickly sat beside him and yelled in unison. "I felt relieve that you're okay, hyung. That man was seriously violent and he kept attacking you." Kim Beom looked at him and smile. "But he ran away. I felt bad for a little.", Kim Beom sighed.

 

"That's okay, hyung. The polices will looking for him from now on and all of us will help too.", Luhan said to courages their leader. Kim Beom nodded and looked at Yoona who's standing behind Sehun. "Hey, err.. You're Im Yoon Ah, right? Come here, don't hiding behind our little maknae.", Kim Beom chuckled. Sehun glared at him and rolled his eyes annoyingly. Yoona hesitantly walked in front and gave a small smile toward him. "I'm sorry.. because of me, you injured badly.", Yoona said in a low tone. She kept her head down, stared at the floor. Kim Beom smile widely to assure her that he was seriously fine. "Don't blame yourself. I'm just injured a bit." Yoona lifted her head and looked at him. "Thank you.."

 

Kim Beom slightly nodded. "Why don't you stay with us for several days?", Gikwang suggested. Yoona looked at him with full of shock but then quickly shook her head. "I don't want.. to stay with you guys. I'm okay staying alone." Luhan looked at her dumbfoundedly. "Are you crazy? The suspect was still outside there and within anytime he will come to find you again." Lay nodded, agreed with them. Yoona bit her lips. "That's true. He will come and look for me again in anytime.", Yoona thoughts in her mind. "Don't worry. We had called your parent and they had knew about the incident but unfortunately they still didn't know when will they come back here. They agreed to let you stay with us. We're surely good peoples.", Luhan said.

 

Yoona was hesitated at first but after a few thoughts, she finally agreed. "That's good. Now, let's go back home. I don't want to stay here okay.", Kim Beom said in unison. Lay looked at him disbelief. "Hyung, are you really sure you're okay?"

 

"Of course I'm okay! I'm not involve in a terrible car accident or anything, I'm just had been punched by a freaking crazy monster.", Kim Beom knocked Lay's head. The others just laughed looking at both of them.

 

-----

 

They arrived at their apartment at night. Luhan, Lay, Gikwang and Kim Beom straightly went to their room and slept because of the tiredness. They suggested that Yoona stay at Sehun's room. Sehun disagreed with it but the olders forcely asked him to agree. Sehun let Yoona to sleep in his room while he sleep at the outside on the sofa. The girl refused first and volunteered herself to sleep at the outside but Sehun gentlemanly claimed that he was okay.

 

Sehun took a glance at the clock that hanging on the wall. 11. 45 p.m. He focused watching the television back as he's not sleep yet. It was rain heavily at the outside. The thunders can be heard loudly. Sehun decided to sleep and turned off the television. He started to feel sleepy and ready to close his eyes shut.

 

"Sehun, can you sleep with me?"

 

His eyes wide open. He stood up and looked at the person who standing straigthly at the door. "What's wrong, Yoona?"

 

"I'm scare of the thunder sound. I can't sleep alone in your room. Can you sleep with me?", Yoona pleaded with full of hope. Sehun thoughts for a little while before he slightly nodded. "Okay, but I'll sleep on the floor and you sleep on the bed alright?"

 

Yoona nodded and smile widely. "Thank you.." She got into the room followed by Sehun. She slowly crawled on the bed and put the blanket on her body. Sehun put the pillow on the floor and quickly closed his eyes. Several minutes later, Yoona still can't sleep as the rain became more heavy. She got an idea but hesitated at first. But then she just shrug the embarass off and slowly went to Sehun and shook his body. "Sehun, Sehun.. wake up.."

 

Sehun slowly opened his eyes and looked at Yoona with a really sleepy face. "What's wrong?" Yoona bit her lips and looked at him shyly. "Sleep.. beside me.. please?"

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first update, huhu. Sorry if it's kinda boring hehe. XD Thank you so much for the subscribers, wow! *bow 360 degrees* This chapter had some YoonHun's moments, keke. Hope you enjoy reading this and keep on subscribe and comments. Neomu neomu saranghae. See you in next chapter! :D