Final

Addicted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seven billion people on Earth and probably zillion- or even more problems exist. Sometimes, one problem may lead to another and linked to another. Like a chain. A life is not a life without problems. Why is that? 

Its either you grow mature handling your problem or you decided to take a different path and ruin yourself.

 

 

Father was nowhere to be seen. Mother fled away. He was left all alone and learnt what life means at the age of 11. Harsh?

He was put into an orphanage where you got food and education for free until you're at legal age. He wasn't a bright student in fact he stood the third lowest in his class. The kids thought he was dumb and weak but surprisingly no one tried to bully him. Maybe it was because he stood few inches taller than them. 

4 years passed. In that 4 years, he never smiled. He never showed an expression. But that night, on his 15th birthday, how should I say this- some things have changed.

He was just done showering when the dorm keeper entered the open bathroom. Thank god he had a towel wrapped around his waist, Chanyeol thought. The dorm keeper walked closer to him with a smug smile. Chanyeol had a panic attack and backed off until he felt the cold tiles on his back. The man trapped poor Chanyeol under his arms, with a wicked smile, he attacked Chanyeol.

Chanyeol kicked the man furiously. He shouted for help. He screamed in pain.The man didn't budge at all, instead he took all of Chanyeol. Chanyeol didn't bother to fight anymore, it was worthless.

And what pained him most was, no one cared.

The molestation repeated until he was 17. Now that Chanyeol was older, he could protect himself. He was no longer the lost and weak child. He got jailed for attacking his molester but he was released as soon as he told the cops the shameful event that occured since the last two years. Back at the orphanage, he was thrown dirty glances. Chanyeol guessed that they knew about what had happened. Oh he can't wait for the next year. He will be 18 and no longer trapped in this rotten hell hole.

1st of January 2014, he started his countdown. He waited patiently. Days after days. Weeks after weeks. Months after months. Finally, it was 27th of November, he felt giddy knowing the next day he will be released.

28th of November, he stared at the orphanage which used to be his shelter. Holding his bagpack straps tightly, he walked away. Not knowing what kind of world he will have to deal with.  

 

There are no longer free food or free shelter. To obtain those, he will have to work and since he didn't really get a great results, he had to discontinue his studies. That crosses out most of his jobs list. The only job left is a bartender or waiter. 

"We are kind of desperately in need of a waiter, so sign this and you are in." The manager said, sliding a piece of paper and a pen in front of Chanyeol. Chanyeol signed it without any hesitation. 

"Okay, you can start working tonight. We are short of waiter. Report yourself at 8 p.m. Please be punctual and dress yourself." Mr.Kim said, motioning Chanyeol to leave his office.

Chanyeol walked out of the club and glanced at the signboard, 'Glaxy'. Did he left out an a on purpose? Chanyeol didn't know, but Glaxy as club name, is-  rare.

 

A tall red-haired guy entered the club, he wears a white shirt, the sleeves were rolled up and the two upper buttons left ed revealing his toned chest. He pairs it with a black skinny jeans with a pair of his favourite black converse. He goes straight to the manager's office. He knocked the door and the person inside motioned him to come in. 

"I'm here to rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter