Trouble

TroubleMaker

"Min Jihan has to come to the principal's office right now." The speakers made me jump.

"Hey I didn't do anything today!" I yelled in shock.

"Maybe last night..." Mark looked worried.

"..." I walked out the room and everybody whispered wondering what could I have done AGAIN?

"Don't worry it's usual." Mark lead Jackson to his sit.

"Hmmm, she seems interesting." Jackson mumbled.

"She sure is, but you don't want to play with fire." Mark winked at Jackson letting him know he heard what he said.

"Yes?" I knocked at the principal's door and entered.

"Miss Min, sit down please."

"I swear it's not me! I wasn't even in town that day! C'mon you can't call my parents!" I tried to justify myself before he said anything.

"Miss Min, calm down, you're not here for something you did."

"Oh, really?" I sighed in relief.

"Then what?"

"I just wanted to warn you. There's a new student in your class and I don't want you to get in any fight with him." The principal looked serious at me and linked his fingers.

"Yeah, don't worry, I'll take care of him."

"I hope so! That's why you're gonna begin by take him look around the school."

"Got it." I got up, bowed to him and walked out.

I walked to the classroom and knocked before I entered.

"Sorry I'm late, I was-" As I bowed to the teacher she cut me off.

"I know where you were, now go sit." I nodded.

"So, what happened?" Mark whispered to me.

"Nothing, I just have to make Jackson visit the school."

As Jackson heard his name, he turned to me.

"I'll take care of you." I winked at him and laughed a bit too loud.

"Miss Min, do I bother you? Do you want to go back where you were?" She looked serious with her hands on her hips.

"I'm sorry I won't do it again." I apologized as Mark was laughing besides me.

"That's what you always say." Mark was making fun of me so I punched him on the arm.

"Stop it." I pouted and looked through the window.

"Okay I'm sorry." Mark stopped laughing and turned my chin to face him.

"So if you make him visit the school you'll be able to know more each other!" I nodded at what he said.

"That's true." Jackson turned and winked at me this time.

The bell rang for the lunch and Mark grabbed me and Jackson.

"You should go visit now!"

"What? Are you crazy I'm hungry!" I ignored him.

"No, now! After school you won't have time!" Mark insisted.

"Why now?" I whined.

"I told you, you won't have time after school!"

"Whatever!" I grabbed Jackson's hand and stick out my tongue to Mark.

"So...here's the hallway, at your right there're classrooms and at your left, even more classrooms."

I noticed Jackson laughing at my explanations and punched him slightly for him to stop.

"Are you listening?!" You yelled.

"Yes!" Jackson rubbed his arm where I punched him.

"It's just that Mark said we should get to know each other."

"Yah! Yah! Yah! You won't escape from me this time!" Yoongi ran to me before I could answer Jackson.

"Well I guess I'm interrupting you and your new boyfriend." Yoongi rolled his eyes saying that.

"What?! No! And it's none of your business!" I was angry at him.

"What do you want anyways?!" I sighed loudly.

"Just that." As he said that, Yoongi slapped me.

"For the way you talked to me this morning." I was in shock.

"Do you want to die?!" Yoongi ran off, I was about to chase him but Jackson stopped me.

"You want to know about me? That's my 'superior' brother." I was angry wanted to get out but Jackson grabbed me for a hug.

"I'll be there for you in the future."

"*cough* Yeah, can you let me go now?" I felt embarrassed and awkward by what he said.

We just continued the tour and met Mark outside for the lunch.

"So? Did you both talked?" Mark seemed excited to hear from us.

"Yeah." I just sat and ate everything that was to eat.

After the long day Mark came to me.

"Hey, we're coming home, you need to come." And he grabbed me and put me in his car at the backsit with Jackson.