Final-My Neighbour,My Love

My Neighbour,My Love

Your POV

I'm watching television at living room.I live alone here.It's my house that i buy it myself.It's not big as what people think.It's enough for me.

It's the time to get ready for work.I'm not continue my studies because..i don't know why..I happy like this.

I get out from my house.I'm work at cafe near my house.So,i don't need any transport.I just walk.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Fast Forward.

My shift end.I walk to return home.

"Ouch.."I'm bump someone.

"Yah!can't you see,i'm walking?!"Someone scold me.

"Hey!It's not my fault!"

"Arh!Shut up!It's your fault!"He said and he glance at me.

"Hey!..."Before i done it,he's start walk and ingnore me.

"Yah!"I'm shout.He just walk pretend like nothing happen.

__________________________________________________________________________________

In House

I'm so angry!How can that guy do like that!I can't forgive him!If i meet him,I will kill him!Arh!!i'm really angry!!

I hear sound busy beside my house.

Someone move here?Yeah!i get a new neighbour!

I get out from my house.I want to cheer him/her/family.

But,i saw someone familiar at that house.I saw..a guy who i bump!

I quickly get into my house.

Why he's the one who be my nighbour!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Tommorow

Today,my shift at afternoon.So,I have time to relax.Yeah!!!I want to clean my house.

I go to front yard.I want to watering plant.

While i'm busy watering plant,I saw that guy get out from his house.

I have a plan.I want to prank him.I splash the water that i use to watering plant to him.

"Yah!"He shout.He look at me.

"You?"He ask.He's look a little shock.

"Yeah.it's me,the one who you bump."I know actually i'm the one who bump him.

"Arh!!!"He said and he get into his house.

"Serve you right!"I'm shout as i laught.I want him to hear it.

I get into my house.I want to get ready for work.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Fast Forward.

I'm done my work at night.

When i reach home,i saw someone already in my house.I'm little scary.I go to Chanyeol's house.I need his help.but,he's not in his house.I don't know what to do.

I decided to get in my house no matter what.I take an umbrella from Chanyeol's house.I don't have any thing that can do to 'smash' in front my yard.

I open my house's door slowly.I saw someone at living room.I think he/she not realize since i'm back of him/her.

I quickly open the light and i run to him/her.I hit him/her use Chanyeol's umbrella.

"Yah!it's me!"A familiar voice.I stop hit him/her.It's..

"Chanyeol?Why you here?How can you get in my house?"I ask many question.

"You the one who not lock door."

"I not lock door?How can i forget it!"

"I want to go back home!"He said.I think he's mad.

"Ahh..mian..i don't mean it."I quickly said.

"Hmmm..okay.but you must cook some food for me everyday.okay?"

"Hmmm..fine as long as you not sulk anymore"

"Yeah!!so,you can start tommorow.bye!"He said and he's want to get out from my house.

"Wait!!"I run towards Chanyeol.

"Here.your umbrella."I said.

"You hit me use my umbrella?!"

"Mian.."

"Hmm..nevermind.you can have it."He said as he walk away.

__________________________________________________________________________________

It's already been three years since we become a neighbour.We become more clouser.I'm happy with him.I hope we can be together for ever.

"Yah!y/n"Someone shout.

"Yah!you want me to be deaf?!"

"I already call you many times."Chanyeol said.

"Really?What you want?"

"Hmmm..i want to show you something."Why my hearts beats fast?He's want to cofess at me?It's nonsense!

"Yah!why you always dream?"Chanyeol already mad.

"Mian...what you want to show me?"

"Tommorow,meet me at cafe that we always go okay?Bye!"

__________________________________________________________________________________

At Cafe

I wait for Chanyeol.Why he's late?...

"y/n,I'm sorry for late."

"Hmm..don't do like this again okay?!"

"Yeah..mian.."

"So,what you want to show me?"

"Hi,oppa!"Someone cheer Chany eol.

"Hi,Rine.This y/n.Y/n this Rina."

"Hi."I smile.

"'How old are you?"Rina ask.

"I'm 20."

"I'm 19.So,can call you unnie?"

"Sure!"

"Rina,she's my neighbour.She also my best friend.We already know each other about three years."Chanyeol said.I'm only his neighbour and best friend in his live..

"Y/n,Rina is my live.I love her so much.I can't leave without her.She most important thing in my life.I won't leave her alone."Chanyeol said.I'm little shock.Am i jealous?Yeah..i love him.I love him so much but..He's love Rina.I'm just his neighbour and his best friend.Not more than that..

"I'm sorry guys,i have important thing to do.Bye!"I said and i run.I can't hold it anymore.I cry.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol POV

"i'm sorry guys,i have important thing to do.Bye!"y/n said and she's run.I saw she...cry?Why she cry?

"y/n,wait!"I said and i try to chase y/n.Y/n still run.I run more clouser to her.I hold her hand.I don't want her to run again.

"Why you cry y/n?Somebody hurt you?don't make me worry.Please tell me.."I said and i hug her.

"Don't do this,Chanyeol!I might more love you!Go away!"She said.She try to release the hug.I still hug her.I don't want her to run away again.

"I love you,y/n."I said.She stop push me.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

"I love you,y/n."Chanyeol said.I'm frozen.

"But..isn't Rina your love?"I ask.

"She's only my sister.You just misunderstand."

"Mian.."

"It's okay.I just want you to be at my side...So,will you be my wife?"He's said.

"Yes,I will!"He put a ring into my finger.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Oppa,can't you give me the remote control?"I ask.

"Sure.for my lovely wife."

~Knock knock~

"I'll open the door."I said.

"No,you just stay here.I'll open it."Chanyeol object.

"Ahh..it's Sehun,Kai and Luhan.Come in."

They take a sit.Y/n come with some food and drink.

"Y/n,you don't need to do this.I can do it.You just need rest and take care of our baby."Chanyeol said.

"It's okay oppa..you don't need too worry.So,Sehun how about you and Mardy?"

"Mardy pregnant.Baby boy."

"Congratulations!!!"I said.

"How about you,Kai?"Chanyeol ask.

"Sophea will give a birth next month."

"You must be happy right?"I ask.

"Yeah..So,how about you Luhan"Kai ask.

"It's already three months."

"We gonna be a father soon right?"Sehun ask.

"Hahaha..yeah.."Luhan said.