Chapter 1

A Fiancés Betrayal

My brother, Dongwoo met this girl online. My aunt introduced her to him. Since my aunt knew her through another aunt. They were trying to find her a husband in the U.S for a better future. 

Dongwoo has dated before; well he did, but it wasn't an official date. That girl crushed his heart and two months later that found herself a new boyfriend. Long story short, they got married and had kids. She even rubbed it in his face! I wanted to punch her fake face with that annoying attitude of hers. 

Dongwoo and this girl name Baeyong started talking to each other. From texting online to calling her on the phone, wasting money buying phone cards just to be able to listen to her voice. I saw how she looked like, she looked like IU, but IU has this beauty that Baeying doesn't have. 

Then one day, Dongwoo came to my room and sat down on my bed, depressed. I asked him what's wrong and he said that she wasn't answering the phone and thinks she's doing that on purpose. Her phone was either off, wasn't charged, being left at her work place, or she just let the phone ring. I'm like what kind of crap is this? I've heard her talk, I was excited that Dongwoo got a great person, but she's turning out to be those people that makes excuses. 

Hoya, my older brother by 3 years and younger than Dongwoo by 2 years, couldn't take seeing his older brother being all depressed and sad. He went on and lectured him "You shouldn't be talking to people online anyways! You can never fully trust them. You don't even know what their personality is like. Even you two talked to each other. They can hurt you for all they care!" Dongwoo didn't listen; he was too love struck and ignored Hoya's lectures. He would always come to me every time the call ended when she picked up her phone. He told me that she wanted someone to speak sweet to her, tell her something mushy and cringe worthy. Gosh I even don't like hearing it.

Two months of the relationship, Dongwoo told me he was going to buy a ring for her and asked for advice. I was shocked! He wanted to marry this person? I was too flabbergasted and just told to ask Hoya instead. And Hoya being Hoya lectured him. "You want to marry this for what she done to you?" Hoya hardly ever curse, so this meant serious business. But Dongwoo still didn't listen.