D-Day

Incline With You

Ginny with her lips quivering, hands shaking is agitated it may seem.

Gazing at the red carpet she's about to walk on towards her man, soon to be hers forever, with God as their witness.

The anxious feeling with excitement reminded her their first meeting.

Place that was breathless, the sea under the moonlight that looked like a pool of diamonds never failed to make her heart pound back then. The white sand that brought tickles to her feet and the horizon that spaced her out. Lost track of time, indeed, but she's not the only one.

A figure, not far from her frame, looked at her  with no intention of tearing his gaze away. The guy slowly walked towards her, closer and closer until he had a better look at his newly found precious flower, her.

As a custom the guy abruptly pulled her by her nape and crashed his lips with hers not minding how it will effect her. Feeling aroused he didn't hesitate to deepen the kiss or so and found him already exploring her wet cavern not missing a spot.

Ginny agitated at the suddden lewd behavior quickly pushed him but no use the guy won't hold back. That fact left her no choice but to use violence giving him a kick to his crotch. As expected the guy pulled away and almost collapsed on the ground while holding his sensitive part.

"Yah! What's that for?, he said with a yowl.

"I-i .. then why did you kiss me?", Ginny replied with a slight trace of fear. " .. that was my first you dirty old man!", she added as she brushed her fingertips on her swollen lips.

"Does it feel good?", the guy started standing to fix his composure after recovering from the pain. He still dared to step towards her, "Why? Do you want some more?", the guy his lips after setting his eyes on the woman's chest.

Ginny witnessed how the guy looked at her with lust giving him a hard slap from her.

-------------------------------------------------------

Song Jieun's POV

I gave Sky a slap before he could continue his words. I know where the conversation is coming to, another encounter with a hot chick. My eyes darted to whom Sky's talking to, his bestfriend, Zelo. I wouldn't deny if I said that I didn't see him getting frightened on how I behaved towards his friend. But that didn't lessen the hate vile I'm feeling right now. Not until ...

I felt Sky's arms already giving me a comfort, locking me with his arms. No escape. Pure bliss.

 

Sky's POV

She's sick. She's impaired. She needs me. Her clock is almost over and I need to return the love she's giving even tho the affection I can only give is a filial one coz I only treat her as my own sister, bestfriend, nothing less, nothing much but I wouldn't walk away not until she'd settle to good, gone to the peaceful place, the most one. She only has 1 month to live. I won't hurt her. I wouldn't.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

Coincidence isn't the right word but only destiny.

She went out of town like literally, a plan during weekend in the forest wasn't that bad. A hiking, indeed.

Sky with his stuff, full of clothes and flashlights, resides in his large sleeping bags for camping at the forest of his choice.

Hours passed ...

Minutes ...

and even seconds took place and before the glistening sky could approach, they're already taking one's path and staring at each other after an unexpected encounter.

Ginny ready to run away .... and Sky ready to hug her out of an unlabeled affection.

..................

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oh yeah First Chapter bear with me :) This will be a long way to go. :3