Pink paper

Crumpled paper

*yawn* 

" the blah blah blah is blah blah"-prof.

Time check 2:30pm. Aish its so boring, i hope 30 minutes will be so quick because i cant take it anymore this class is too boring-_-.

I look to my classmates wondering if they are enjoying and paying attention to our teacher and oh i think im not the only one whose not listening to our teacher.

There she is, hwang tiffany. She keeps on writing on her pink paper i wonder what she is writing oh well... I better sleep and just wake up after our class. Sweet dreams for me (-.-)zzZZZ.

 

 

--after 45 minutes--

 

 

*stretch* *stretch* i think i overslept haha hmm i think everybody went home... I should go too.

 

After packing may things i notice a pink crumpled paper under a seat near me. I dont have any intention to pick it up and throw it to the trashcan but then i realized it was the same pink paper tiffany was writing a while ago. So out of curiousity i pick it then i found out that it was a letter for....

 

ME???.

 

 

 

Dear luhan,

 

you know what i think i like you, no. I think i love you. I started loving you 3 yrs ago when we accidentally bump with each other and you helped me to get up i find it being gentleman. Eversince that day your always on my mind. I love your eyes, your attitude and your girly face haha. I dont know if i should tell you what i feel because im not beautiful just like the other girls who has a crush on you, thats why i decided to write it here in my pink paper and keep it to myself.

When wil you notice me luhan? Oh well i think it will happen just only in my dreams not in this reality.

I love you luhan.<3

 

-fany.

 

cant stop smiling while reading her love letter for me.

"so she love me huh?" i was surprise when the doors open and tiffany was standing there but she was more suprise when she saw the pink paper in my hand.

"sorry if i scare--- O.o where did you get my pink paper?" -fany.

"under your seat i think?" her face was so red just like an apple. How cute:)

"luhan... Ahm-" -fany

"so you like me huh?" i step closes to her.

"let me explain.."-fany.

i can tell that shes nervous right now.

"explain what tiffany?"

"luhan i-i mmmm.." i pulled her close to me and i sealed her lips with mine.

"i love you too hwang tiffany, eversince i saw you 3 yrs ago. I dont know why but for me youre the most beautiful person ive ever met. Your beautiful inside and out, i love it when i see you smile showing your eyesmile. I think your different thats what makes me fall for you deeper each day."

tiffany was speachless hearing those words coming from luhan.

"tiffany i want to hear those magic words from you" i cupped her face and draw it closer to mine.

"i love xi luhan always and forever" -tiff

"then do you want to be mine forever tiffany?"

"yes luhan i want to be yours forever just promise me that you'll be mine forever too^^" -fany

"i wont promise, cause i want to prove it. I love you tiffany" then i sealed her lips again with my lips and we kissed each other passionately and full of love.

 

 

 

 

------the end------

 

 

 

 

comment if you like^^ i will highly appreciate it^^