Final

Cafuné

Jongin wakes up at 7:05 in the morning with the sound of the birds chirping at the tree outside the window. He knows he has to get up soon for work, but chooses to savor the 20 minutes he has to spare before getting up.

He turns his head to his left and is faced by the color black. He never loved the color that much until Kyungsoo dyed his his hair into it. He gently Kyungsoo’s hair. He still remembered how he choked on the bread he’s eating when his boyfriend went home and saw him ruffling his newly-dyed hair.

Kyungsoo heard Jongin choking and when he looked up, he asked. “What? You don’t like it?”

Jongin shook his head and went towards Kyungsoo. He squeaked when Jongin pulled him by the waist.”I love it, actually. I just never thought that it would look really good on you.” Jongin said as he ran his fingers through Kyungsoo’s hair. Kyungsoo smiled shyly, mumbled a ‘thanks’ and pulled Jongin down for a kiss.

It’s been 2 weeks since Kyungsoo dyed his hair and it still never fails to surprise Jongin every morning. He’s gotten used to Kyungsoo’s former hair color that sometimes, he thinks that it’s not Kyungsoo who is beside him.

But his doubts were always left forgotten once he caught the scent of vanilla in Kyungsoo’s hair.

Jongin bent his head to nuzzle his face on Kyungsoo’s head. Oh, how he wishes that this moment can last forever, but he knows it won’t when Kyungsoo stirs from his sleep. He pulls away for a little to look at the man beside him rubbing his eyes. Jongin is once again mesmerized when he saw the pair of eyes that never fail to take his breath away.

Kyungsoo looks at him and smiles. “Good morning.”

Jongin smiles back and his smile gets wider when he saw the sunlight surrounding his lover. Jongin wonders what his past life is to have a person like Kyungsoo in his life. “Good morning, beautiful.”

Kyungsoo snorts. “Wow, it’s too early for compliments.” The latter looks at the clock. “Jongin, time to get up. It’s time to get ready for work.”

“Come on.” Kyungsoo tried to sit up, but failed when a pair of hands grips on his waist and pulls him down on the bed.

Kyungsoo whined as Jongin wraps his arms around him. “Jongin, you’re going to be late.”

“I don’t care. You’re more important.”

Jongin sees the blush on Kyungsoo’s cheeks before the latter whined again. “But–“

 “No.” Kyungsoo sighs and gives up. He knows how stubborn Jongin is in the morning.

Jongin chuckles as he runs his fingers tenderly through Kyungsoo’s hair before placing his hand on the smaller man’s nape and pulling him for a kiss. He doesn’t care whether he’s going to be late for work or not as long as he can spend his mornings with Kyungsoo like this for the rest of his life.

 

 

--

a/n: Disappointed with this, but hey. I tried.