:) love is great (:

After all still you and i

 

 
" annyeong..babe... can we go out tomorrow.." chunji asked from the phone..
" oh sure...i'm so stressed because of too much school work.." mimi said...
" really ..okay good...let's have our date " chunji said..
" okay ....bye..." mimi replied...
" bye ..babe .. i love you..muah..:* " ... chunji said goodbye..
" bye ..i love you too.." mimi said goodbye in return...
 
Chunji's POV
 
maybe because of too much school work ..she doesn't remember that it's her birthday...
wahh..she's really a hard working girl....i hope she can get a rest....i'll surprise her 
tomorrow...i hope she will like it...:):)
 
 
Mimi's POV
 
wahhhhh...finally ...free from school works.... and i'm so happy to be with him...
finally after all the years of so many problems ...i'm happy with him....
i really love my baby CHUNJI! <3 <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
FLASHBACK~~!!
 
chunji is friend with mimi since they were in high school..
chunji is a good friend of l.joe ... who likes mimi alot...
 
l.joe: wow...chunji hyung.... i really like her .... when could i get a chance to be with her...
chunji: just take your time and wait...
l.joe: hahah*laughs ..** not like you hyung...
chunji: why??
l.joe: i'm more faster than you...
chunji: well then let's see...if she will entertain you...
 
..........................................................................................
 
 
l.joe: hello... uhmm..mimi..i just wanna say i like you...
mimi: thank you so much...hehe..:)
l.joe: can you go out with me...??maybe sometime...tomorrow or the next day...
       anytime you're free.??
mimi: sure...:) i gotta go...
 
 
MIMI's POV 
 
 
wew.... i like chunji better ... i hope chunji is l.joe...
but it seems that chunji doesn't like me ... i'll just go with l.joe...
WHY!!~~ why should i like him ...when he doesn't like me.... but i will
like l.joe .oppa...also...it doesn't matter...
:(:(
 
after 5 months..
 
__mimi has a very good voice..... she likes singing....privately...on their school garden...___
 
" muah!!" a kiss on the cheeks** from l.joe...
" annyeong... how was your day .. my princess??"
" OMO!! mweoyeooo!!(what??!)) you're scaring me...wew!!
  i'm fine..." mimi replied...
" what a beautiful lady ..singing with a beautiful voice...i'm so lucky.." l.joe praised..
" stop ..okay?!?!" mimi said..
 
" have you eaten your lunch ....??" l.joe ask...
" no , i haven't ... i just want to relax after so many school works..i'm so tired.." mimi said..
** the hair over mimi's ears... sweetly hugging  her from the side..** 
        are you hungry...??let's have a lunch.. .l.joe said in her ears... smelling the fragrance of her hair..
**hugs back l.joe**... i just want to be here for a while...wahhh...pigunhae( i'm so tired )..."mimi said...
...l.joe catched the lips of mimi ... and they had a 8 seconds kiss... 
l.joe's lips touched mimi's soft lips...after that ...
 
they went for a walk to have their lunch...
 
..they saw chunji....
 
"hyung ...annyeong ..**waving from his hands around mimi's shoulder...**
 
" oh...*awkwardly saying hi** hello... you're here...??!" chunji said..
" we will have our lunch ..want to come..." l.joe ask...
" no ..take your time together..." chunji said then walk away....
 
while they are eating....
 
a girl named hyuna (who is a flirt in the school) tries to drop something 
and while l.joe and mimi is eating ... she reahed for that thing sticking 
her cheeks in front of l.joe...
 
"yah....oppa...what are you staring at..."mimi angrily said...
" *jaw drops...staring..** oh...!! nothing let's eat...
 
CHUNJI's POV...
 
fine you win ... i'll just wait for the right time to come ... if she's the one for me...
i don't want to see you guys ..because i'm so jealous of you l.joe.. ~~ i better leave this place...
for my own good and for my loved ones...
 
 
" ahh?!! **l.joe's giving a bite for his food to mimi.**"
" hmmmmmm...mata~!! yumyum... here have this one too.." mimi said..
 
 
~~ONE NIGHT~~
 
while walking outside your dorm room....in the park
 
MIMI's POV
 
" a boy with blonde hair...a familiar voice....a very milky skin guy....
 i went a little bit nearer.... RIGHT!! it was l.joe with a y girl...
 oh she's familiar.... oh...THAT'S HYUNA!!
 
 
HYUNA's POV
 
 
oh..i see someone approaching....OMO!! she's the girlfriend of l.joe....
 
**grabs l.joe's hands and wrap them around her waist...the grabs his chin..and kissed him**
 
...poor you ...l.joe's PITY GIRLFRIEND...l.joe is mine now...
 
 
 
L.JOE's POV
 
wow..O.o ..she's so hot.... i wouldn't mind to be with her just this evening..
we're in a dark and secret place....
 
 
 
""YAHHHHH!! *crying..** how can you do this to me...huh??!! i hate you...
WHY!!!??WHY!!!"" MIMI IS SHOUTING BECAUSE OF ANGER....!~~
 
you want a Y girl...then just be with her.... 
 
" please let me explain...??!!:(... i love you really...PLEASE!!" l.joe pleaded...
 
" please stop... just be with her..i think you will be happy with her..." * crying...* 
" we're over " mimi said... walks away heart broken...
 
 
* sobbong and crying... and feels her heart ache very badly* 
 
""why do i need to love you...actually i don't love you...
i like chunji..but i think i learned to...if i only have someone---"" then she felt something warm around her body...
 
CHUNJI is there hugging her .... " are you okay?? ..i saw everything...i heard everything.."
 
" oh...oppa...you're hear....i'm sorry ...your shirt ...uhm...i have to go..." 
suddenly chunji pulls her against his body and kissed her....with all his emotions....all his love for her...
" please be with me...??" chunji asked her...
" oppa..." mimi said...*hugging each other.**
"shhhhh... it's fine for me to wait...i will not mind...but please ...Be Mine"chunji pleaded...
" chunji oppa.... no need to wait ...i will always be yours " kissed him passionately...
"thank you..." chunji said happily with a big sigh...
 
 
______________AFTER TWO YEARS_______________________________________________________
 
 
" annyeong..babe... can we go out tomorrow.." chunji asked from the phone..
" oh sure...i'm so stressed because of too much school work.." mimi said...
" really ..okay good...let's have our date " chunji said..
" okay ....bye..." mimi replied...
" bye ..babe .. i love you..muah..:* " ... chunji said goodbye..
" bye ..i love you too.." mimi said goodbye in return...
 
Chunji's POV
 
maybe because of too much school work ..she doesn't remember that it's her birthday...
wahh..she's really a hard working girl....i hope she can get a rest....i'll surprise her 
tomorrow...i hope she will like it...:):)
 
 
Mimi's POV
 
wahhhhh...finally ...free from school works.... and i'm so happy to be with him...
finally after all the years of so many problems ...i'm happy with him....
i really love my baby CHUNJI! <3 <3
 
 
-----> > >
 
 
chunji finally meets Mimi.....  
 
*running and gets the hug..and a peck on the lips..** "oppa... you're here..."mimi said..
" oh...yahhhhh..miss me??" chunji said teasingly..
" yes i miss my baby so much...so what do you plann to do now.."mimi ask..
" let's have a good time..and relax...??" chunji answered...
"joha!!gaja!! ( i like it...let's go!!) " ...
 
~~ jamkanman( wait~~) .. *kisses mimi on the lips* .." 
 
" wae ..oppa??!!" mimi asked
... nothing i just missed you...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! let's celebrate it.."chunji said..
"OMO!! what is the date..oh..it's my birthday!!" mimi said..haha..surprised...**
"you're such a cutie..." GAJA!!" chunji said...
 
 
THE END!~~
 
 
a one shot story...:):) hope you like it...
 
 
i can do a part 2 of this just ask for it...still doing my previous fanfic...:):)