final

pay attention to me

"Alice, stop watching that movie! That's the tenth time you watched an action movie today!" Luhan started nagging at Alice, who was eating her favourite buttered popcorn as her eyes were still glued to her computer screen. 

Do you wonder what movie she was watching? Well, she was watching 'Ninja: Shadow of A Tear', an action movie, packed with fights and stuff like that. Alice loves watching action and sci-fi movies and Luhan has to sacrifice his money all the time to buy tons of those movies for his girlfriend.

"I don't care!" Alice responded, munching on her buttered popcorn and Luham let out a huff, curling his lips into a pout. His girlfriend wasn't paying attention to him and oh, how he badly wanted to have skinship with her since yeah, that's what couples always do.

Luhan went closer to Alice, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and nuzzling her cheek. "Babe, please stop watching that movie."

"I-I can't." Shivers ran down Alice's spine at the sudden skin contact and that made her cheeks heat up, making Luhan crack into a grin and touch her milky thigh. It was a good thing she wore a skirt, according to Luhan's not fixed brain.

"Pay attention to me, love."

"B-But-" Alice could feel her lips crashed against Luhan's and Luhan was on top of her, using more force to dominate the passionate kiss. Luhan started roaming his hands up and down Alice's body and Alice shuddered, shutting her eyes tight and mumbling in the kiss,

"L-Luhan."

"Hm?"

"Maybe, I should have paid attention to you earlier."

"That's nice of you, honey. Now, let me pause that movie and take you to bed."


Word Count: 281 words | Completed On: 29.05.2014

A/N: Let's spread the word of these two, woot woot! I hope it isn't as crappy as I thought. Leave your feedback in the comment box, thank you, my readers!