Story Review > Unintended

Story Reviews.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STORY

 

REVIEW


Unintended. - plottwist
Kris; Chanyeol, Sehun, (OC)
Chaptered / Angst; Romance


 


 

 

01. Introduction - Title / Description / Foreword / Poster : [14/15]
Such a clear and clean state of the foreword and description. A little sneak peak of the real story that will be founded in the chapters made the reader feel more eager to read towards the story itself. I like how the author given the small details like, when it started and ended just because it's one of the small little thing that we actually look up to, so we could know it's a hiatus story or whatnot. As for the poster, I personally like both of them since it's represent the five main characters that involves the most in the story.

02. Characterization : [10/10]
The author successfully made a great characterization between each characters with their own, unique and different personality and portrayed every single of the character very well. Not just towards the main characters but also the side characters as well. The author made all the characters that involved in the story like they are all important as the main characters. Without the great description towards the side characters, the main characters would missed various small little thing. For example, how the role of Daehyun, Soojin and Kris' son played such an important role and as one of the conflicts of the story itself.

03. Story

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter