Rain 1/1

Rain

"It doesn’t look very promising outside," Taekwoon said doubtfully, peering out the window to look at the sky. It was a scary shade of grey, rain threatening to pour out any second.
"Don’t worry about it, a little rain won’t hurt you. Besides, you promised me that you would go get some ice cream with me. Don’t back out now," Seungho said, pouting slightly.

Taekwoon sighed, taking one last look at the sky. “Okay, let’s go,” he said reluctantly. Seungho did a silent cheer as he grabbed Taekwoon’s hand and dragged him out the door.

They walked in a comfortable silence until Taekwoon felt a droplet of water fall on his arm. “Is it-” Suddenly more water droplets started to fall, quickly drenching the pair.

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS GOING TO RAIN!" Taekwoon yelled over the thundering sound of the rain. “There’s no shelter near us though!" Seungho yelled back.

They walked around aimlessly for five minutes, trying to find a place where they could avoid the sudden downpour. Soon after however, the rain slowed down to a light spatter. Taekwoon glared at Seungho as he flipped his wet fringe out of his eyes. “What did I tell you?” he snapped annoyed, running his fingers through his soaked hair.

Seungho didn’t reply. He was too busy staring at the way Taekwoon was wringing his shirt out, flipping his hair again. He was mesmerizing. Just as Taekwoon was about to complain again, Seungho grabbed his chin and gently pressed his lips against his, efficiently shutting him up. 

Taekwoon’s eyes widened slightly, taken aback. Slowly but surely, he closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around Seungho’s neck to deepen the kiss. The kiss was a battle of dominance, all tongue and just perfection. 

As the pulled away, a droplet fell on Taekwoon’s nose. Seungho kissed it away, and pulled Taekwoon closer, ignoring their drenched clothes. “Okay I forgive you,” Taekwoon muttered reluctantly but a smiled tugged at his lips nevertheless. “Of course you do,” Seungho replied, grinning. 

 

A/N this was written AGES ago for a friend. I'm not a hardcore fan MBLAQ and back then I knew almost nothing about VIXX but she ships this pairing like her life depends on it haha. If you liked it, drop a comment! I'll love your forever