Final

Broken, Because You Wont Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I remember that very day when we broke up..

Just for my sister.

The boy I still have feelings for,

Byun Baekhyun.

Just for my sister,

I forgave him. I knew very well that I could never forget any of the moments that we've had with each other. The day he told me he was getting married, I felt like the whole world has crashed. It was the feeling of betrayal that gushed in me. I remembered it clearly.

 

flashback

 

"Unnie, Baekhyun and I are getting married! Aren't you excited?" Eun Ji jumped in excitement.

I felt like bursting in tears, but I just gave a small smile, "Congratulations, Eun Ji. I-I wish you a happy marriage." 

Seems like Eun Ji hadn't noticed my voice that croaked out, as she was smiling widely. 

Baekhyun was looking at me with guilt, and an apologetic smile. I knew he was saying sorry, but I shrugged it off.

"I need to get ready for the meet up with my friends.. I..I'll just go up first." I ran to my room as soon as I told them.

I cried for the whole day, thinking about my first love marrying my sister.

 

end of flashback 

Day of Wedding

Ye Jin's POV

 

I went to the bride's room to look for Eun Ji. I opened the door to find no one but Baekhyun. 

I cleared my throat and found myself stuttering,"Oh, um, where i-is Eun Ji?"

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter