Chapter 2

Bitten

"What did you do to me?! Where is she?!"

 

 

" you. Leave me alone."

 

 

"Dammit! OPEN YOUR EYES! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!"

 

 

"You betrayed me.. you used me.."

 

 

"Can't you see it? She killed herself to run away from a monster like you. To get rid of you!"

 

 

"I despite you. I hate you. I hate you to death."

 

 

"Stop being dumb !! It's you the one who killed her! Don't you remember it? She hates monster, like YOU."

 

 

"You're going to do it or else I'm going to kill her."
 

 

 

"We're here."



His thoughts vanished when he felt someone tapped his back. Taking his attention, he also went out to the car. 
 


"You're spacing out lately Yoong!" 
 


Sooyoung said as he placed his arms next to Yoong. 
 


"Nah, don't mind it Hyung." He furrowed his brow and shook his head. 

 

"How could we? Seconds were talking then suddenly you're become quite." Taeng snapped furiously, not bothering to looked at him, he just continue to walk as they go to the entrance of their school.

 

"Don't mind him. Haha, maybe he was having his pms." The other one of his Hyung stated, as he joins them. 

 

"Yul's right! Or maybe he didn't have a chance to watch Yadong~ Keke!" Sooyoung also teased. Yoong just only shook his head, his hyungs were really.. byuntaes. Not noticing it, Taeng also heard it and suddenly throw a punch at Yul and Sooyoung. 

 

"You byuntaes! Aish," Taeng hissed, he just can't take. Well, obviously when their talking about him, the first thing came to their mind is . s. Yadong. Meaning Taeng - Byuntae = ByunTaeng. Although he is already. Lmao.

 

"Kyaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!" 

 

When suddenly a bunch of girls run towards them. Screaming all the way. 

 

"What the ing toasted potatoes." Sooyoung murmured. 

 

"STANPEDEEEEE!!!" Yul yelled, causing them to wake up to the reality.

 

"C'mon Hyungs! Ruuunnn!!" 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 

 

"What the heck was that?!" Yul hissed under his breath, slumping his back to the coach.

 

"And how the hell did we have some girls students here?" Sooyoung also questioned, munching his chips from his hand. 

 

"I though their going to transfer on the second sem." Yoong murmured, position himself on the side of the couch. Rubbing his temples with his index and middle fingers.

 

"What are you talking about?" Taeng asked, tooking a swig of beer before questioning him also.

 

"Jung University and Im Academy were having merged." Yoong answered, looking up at them with a bored expression, "Were having girl classmates now." He finishes his sentence with a cold voice.

 

Im Academy, was an exclusive all boys academy. For the past 86 years, they only teach boys. They are known for having best students on sports. Ranking their school in number one spot in basketball, socer, tennies, fencing, etc. Their school were also famous because of their students, some were came from rich families. A son of an actor, or also known in the celebrity. While Jung University, was also an exclusive all girl university. Known for hitting the number one in terms of studying for the past 24 years. This school became famous because of its students brains, because they pay attention on studies than being in sports. And also gathered big attention, because of it's owner. Hyoyeon Kim with the 10% shares on the University, Sunny Lee with also 10%, Tiffany hwang with 30% and Jessica Jung, a famous writer of novel and being sucessful in the early age by writing her first book who selled in 7.5 million copies only in South Korea, who owns the half of shares in the university.

 

"That was.. great?" Excitement flustered all over Taeng's face. Gaining a smack from Yul, who was a woman hater.

 

"I know what you're thinking Taeng," Yul said with a pang of annoyance, "Girls were always annoying."

 

"Excuse me?" 

 

A cold voice suddenly appeared, searching were that come from. Revealing a 4 girls.

 

"Damn. She's.. cute!" Taeng thought as he check the girl with the short hair.

 

"Are you--" The girl in blonde, were cutted off when Yoong speak all of the sudden.

 

"Who gave you permission to enter in this room?" Gaving them a cold expression on his face. 

 

"And what are you doing in this room?" The blonde huffed, grinding her teeth. But he just ignored her remarks, stepping closer to her. 

 

"Don't answer my question with another quesition," He looked up at her, annoyance marring his facial features. "What are you doing here.. red tide?" In almost a whisper, the words were so low she could barely hear, he finished. Grins flustered all over his face.



Hearing the boys out, that made them laugh. While the other girls just gave them a weird look. You know how they does, vampires. Of course, they could heard everything even 15 meters away. They could hear those little breath, whispers and things that they wish they didn't could have just hear.

 

That caught her off guard. Making her speechless and.. blushing, "Y-you don't care.. p-ert!!" Even though she's stummering, she finishes her sentence, shooting him a death glare. But no, instead of being scared, he just ignored it. 

 

"Is that your way saying thank you?" It was then that he looked at her directly, the edge of a smirk on his lips and his eyes dark. "Then I should just left you there while there's something on your--" 

 

"Then you should! You can just left me there, I don't need you freaking help." She snapped furiously, balling her hands into fists.

 

He shot her a mildly amused look before muttering, "Oh yeah? I don't think so." 

 

They stared for each other for a moment, as if they're memorizing each other's faces. 

 

"Stop it Edward." To break the ice, she spoke. 

 

"Then stop checking me out, Jeshika~" he said with a smirk.

 

 

-----------

So, it was just a short update. Revealing some of their  past. I was having seconds thoughts if I should continue this or not? Lemme have your thoughts guys.