Unexpected

A R T I F I C I A L

it took me FOREVER to post this one, stupid internet connection!!!!haha!!!i'm rambling again!!!!

i added song lyrics!!!!hope you like it!!!!!
=======================================

 

"They say that good things take time
But really great things happen
In the blink of an eye

 

Thought the chances to meet somebody
Like you were a million to one
I cannot believe it, you're one in a million

 

All this time I was looking for love
Try'na make things work that weren't good enough
Till I thought I'm through, said, "I'm done"
And stumbled into the arms of the one..."

-One In A Million
========================================

After Yunho led you outside the laboratory, just outside the door you stumbled on a crying Mrs. Choi and when she saw you, she immediately ran to you and enveloped you on a crushing hug.

“_____-ah!!...Y-Your safe…Thank Goodness!!!...”

she sobbed on your shoulder

You hugged her back and tears started to fall from your own eyes.

“M-Mrs.Choi…I…I was so s-scared…”

you managed to say through the tears.

The both of you cried in comfort while Yunho stood behind watching.

He felt your loneliness and that angered him a bit more…

you didn’t deserve to suffer like this,
And he swore to himself that he would do anything, no matter what it takes, to protect you…
From, the scientists, from the people…from the world if he has too.

He loved you that much.

The three of you stood there for a while, Yunho was hesitant but he decided to cut your reunion with your care taker.

“ Mrs. Choi…”

he spoke softly, catching the elderly woman’s attention,

She looked up at him and her eyes widened in realization.

“O-Oh!!My, Prince! I am deeply sorry, I…I was so happy to see _____-ah, I forgot to recognize your presence sir, I am deeply sorry” she bowed.

“No need to bow Mrs. Choi… it’s alright really.”

Yunho smiled softly, he truly has a kind heart.

“I think its time for _______-ah to rest, she’s been through a lot today…please take her to her room now… and you should rest as well, its been a hard day for the both of you..”

He didn’t want to remember what happened earlier because he was too angered and too scared to think on what might have happened if he hadn’t got to you in time.

“y-yes sir…and thank you…for saving her…you don’t know how thankful I am, she is like a child to me…thank you again sir…”

she said sincerely as she bowed while tears started to fall from her eyes again,.

You stood beside Mrs. Choi while watching Yunho, his eyes met yours and he smiled.

You felt yourself looking away, blushing…his smile is simply…breath taking…

Then, Mrs. Choi straightened up and turned to you, her tear strained face was looking tired but her eyes were happy, Glad that you were safe.

“Child, let’s go, you should rest…”

You slowly nodded and smiled.

Mrs. Choi bowed to Yunho for the last time then she took your hand and stared to pull you gently towards the direction of your room.

As you were walking away, you suddenly remember something and stopped.

You turnred your head back and saw that Yunho was still standing there and watching you.

Yunho watched as You walked away with Mrs. Choi when you abruptly stopped walking and turned back to face him.

He watched you.

Confused on why you stopped.

Then, you started to run, you run back him and embraced him tightly.

He felt his breath catch and wished that you could not feel that his heart was about to explode out of his chest.

He was startled by your sudden forward action but he embraced you back nonetheless.

He felt hiss entire body relax as your body melded into his and he caught the fragrance of your hair.

You laid your head on his broad chest and smiled,
You didn’t know why you suddenly hugged him…but you were glad.

*it…feels…right. So right*

you thought

He was resting his chin on top of your head and he got his eyes closed when he heard you mumble a soft

“Thank you…”

he heard you say.

“Thank you…Yunho-shii…”

you softly whispered and Yunho’s heart was overflowing with joy as he heard your sweet voice call his name…he smiled and held you tighter.

“I’ll do anything for you…I promise…as long as I could be with you…I could keep you safe…then, nothing else matters”
You felt yourself melting at his sweet, sincere words…

Yunho pulled a away a little to stare at you, seeing your smiling face, he hesitated a little…but then he slowly leaned down and kissed your forehead softly.

Then he let go of you completely and said

“go..rest now…you should sleep”

he held your arms and looked straight to your eyes as he said those words.

All the while the two of you were smiling at each other.

You nodded shyly as you felt yourself blushing at his intense gaze.

Then you started walking back to where Mrs.choi was standing, a smile was also plastered on her face.

Then she took your hand and the two of you headed back to your room.

Yunho watched the two of you disappear into the hallway and he instantly felt empty,

He loved being close to you, the feel of him holding you in his arms.

“sweet dreams…my love…”

he whispered to himself as he started to walk away.

 

==================================================
GOSH HE IS SO SWEET!!!!!wuhoouuuu!!!!!
tell me what you think!!!!!!!
i think i should add lyrics and quotes on every chapter from now on!!!!
what do you think????!!!!!
anyways, uhmm...
this is my e-mail for some who are asking

[email protected]....

just e-mail me if you would like!!!!!

thanks!!!!!!!

 

<3RED BIRD!!!!!!happy mode!!!!!!!:)