001

Heartless

Chapter 001

 


 

It's raining heavily. The cold wind make her body shivered.

"Ji Eun-ah~ I'm going home now. See you tomorrow" Nana said and walked away.

She just shook her head while smiling. It's her turn to close the cafe today. 

"Aigoo.... It's so cold" she sighed.

As she locked the door, someone hug her from behind. She scream loudly, afraid if something bad happened to her.

"Yah!~" a familiar voice shouted.

She turn around to see Kai is behind her.

"Kai-ah... I'm sorry. I didn't know it's you" she giggles.

He just pats her head softly, couldn't resist her cute face. 

"Nah... It's fine. Let me send you home now" he said as he walked her to his car.

She got inside the car and he close the door for her.

"Do you have somewhere to go before you're going home?" he asked.

She just shook her head.

"No. No at all" she smiled.

Her angelic smile never failed to make his heart melting. He love her smile. He love her.

"Alright then" he said and start to drive.

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

She walked out of the car, smiling at him.

"Thank you, Kai"

He just grinning. "You're welcome"

Both of them staring at each other. 

"Ehm... You should enter your house now" he chuckled awkwardly, feeling embarrassed for staring at her.

"Ye-yeah... Thanks again" she giggles and turn around.

"Lee Ji Eun"

She stop her steps and look at him.

"I  love you" he smiled widely, his cheeks turns red.

She just nodded, walking inside her house immediately as she's getting shy.

"Seriously.... I should propose her to be my wife soon" he laughed at himself, he don't know why he's slow. She is his girlfriend and he's still shy with her.

She took a glance at the outside through the window, he's not there anymore. Sighing, she jumped on her bed lazily.

"Aigoo~ Why I didn't say that I love him too? Why did I acted like that? I'm not in the drama. Seriously... You're stupid, Ji Eun" she slapped her face many times. 

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

She look at the door, she see him. He enter the cafe with a wide smile plastered on his face. Smiling sheepishly, she fix her hair shyly.

"Good morning" he said.

"Good morning"

Both of them smiling like an idiot. Nana hit Ji Eun's arm softly, signaling her to take his order.

"Order please?"

"One Americano, please" he smiled sheepishly.

She took the money shyly as he handed it to her. "This is your coffee, thank you and please come again" she smiled.

"I'll come again even you didn't ask" he chuckled playfully at her and walked away.

She still smiling like an idiot. "Yah~ He's not there anymore, Ji Eun"

"What?" she frowned.

"He's your boyfriend but I can't believe that you're too shy with him" Nana rolled her eyes.

"Uhm.. I don't know. I wish I won't be like that but I can't" she sighed.

Nana just laughed. "Don't worry, you'll be fine later"

"I hope so" she said smiling.

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

Hello, you ^^

How's it?

I hope you'll like it :D

This is the beginning of the story like you can see *Idk what I'm talking about XD*

Anyway, thanks for subscribe! :D

P/S: English is not my native language so bear with the mistakes :P

-Aeriren-