stuttering

Phobias ㅡ chenbaeksoo
tumblr_inline_n6mgbkRXhy1s6tiqa.png tumblr_msh8lonBK41rlzyobo1_500.jpg
This has got to be a first.
Glossophobia: fear of pseaking in public or trying to speak

Kyungsoo had a way with people; he had a way with words too. He knew what to say to make someone feel better, feel great, feel confident about themselves. He was kind and encouraging that way.

"I think I'm going to fail this test."

His answer to that would vary, and he didn't want to see his friends down. He'd usually say: "I think I would too. But it's okay. There's always next time, right?" 

He always knew what to say. Always. He had a sharp tongue, and it was even sharper than his own head. Kyungsoo never gets tongue-tied.

Not until Park Sunyoung stepped into his life. 

At first sight, he thought he fell in love. 

Jet-black hair and dark brown eyes that contrasted with her smile; that was shiny and beautiful and showed all her pearly whites. Her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her hair, her nose, her eyes, her lips, her eyes, her eyes, her eyes - everything about her made him crazy. 

Her eyes, dark, but not too dark like mud, somewhat like almonds. Kyungsoo liked almonds. He liked Sunyoung too. Especially her eyes. They held so much joy and twinkle, that for at one point, he got curios as to why she was always so happy. 

He thought he found out when he saw her walking side by side with another boy, laughing. He didn't even know who he was. But for a moment there, he wanted to punch him. 

Kyungsoo took his chance. To confess. The next day.

Before it could be too late.

"I - I -I ... I - uhh, I -I ju-just -" he was tripping over his own words.And he couldn't believe. He couldn't believe it. Fate was playing with him that day. "Sun - sunyoung, I - I'm - I'm - uhh, I just - I - I just.. umm, how to - err,"

Tongue tied over a girl. This has got to be a first for him.

His palms began to sweat, his knees startled to buckle, his legs were becoming weaker, and he kpet on blinking rapidly. He was nervous. Kyungsoo was nervous at speaking for the first time too. "You - you know, I- I mean know that - that -"

"Hey, Sunyoung."

His eyes dart to another person standing a few feet away from them. 

It was that boy. 

He still didn't know his name. 

"Let's go." 

Sunyoung looked apologetic when she turned back to Kyungsoo. "I'm sorry. I have to go now." she bows. She did looked pretty sorry. "Maybe next time, Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo couldn't wait until 'next time'.