1/1

News Ignored

 

 News Ignored


Yoongi gave a slight grin as he approached the distraught young man, leaning down to be level with him as soon as he was close enough. "What happened this time, Jungkook?"

Jungkook sobbed, "H-he...he hates me!"

Rolling his eyes, Yoongi sat down on the stone all that outlined the city limits, patting the younger's back, "Really, are the water works necessary?"

Jungkook's eyes hardened as he turned to his hyung, "Seriously?! That's all you have to say as I pour my sorrow out though tears, hyung?!"

Raising an eyebrow, Yoongi scoffed, "If those were real tears, no. I'd probably try to comfort you. Maybe. I don't know. But, seeing as they are crocodile tears-yes. That's all I have to say."

Jungkook stared at him him for a whole minute before bursting out laughing, Yoongi giving a slight chuckle. "H-how did you know, hyung?"

Yoongi flashed the younger a small smirk, "I know you too well, Kookie. Though, really, I know something's up."

Jungkook sighed, leaning onto his hyung's shoulder, "The drama of being here, I guess..." 

 "What happened? Who am I beating up now?"

Jungkook smiled at the serious look that adorned the other, closing his eyes, "It's no one in particular. I'm just tired of people using their own idiocy as a source of rumors...Its not fair."

"Rumors? What could you possibly hear that's got you so upset?" Yoongi questioned, raising an eyebrow with a small grin.

 Jungkook's eyes opened at the hesitant yet determined tone, "The whole school's still talking about you and Jimin." 

The grin slipped off of Yoongi's face as he scowled, "They need to leave things that have nothing to do with them the hell alone. So ing what if I asked out a school baseball player? So ing what if he's gay? They had no problem with Hoseok and Tae, did they?" 

"No. But...there's a rumor about him getting jumped by those football players from Joy Space Private." Jungkook sneered at the name. Joy Space Private was an aggressive rival to their own Sorrow Hollow High. By aggressive, I mean they actually set a stolen S.H.H. baseball uniform on fire in the middle of the diamond when the team captain was revealed to be Hoseok; another gay one. Though-and Jungkook didn't really like to think of it this way, but there really wasn't any other way to really say it-Hoseok was a man. A gay one, yes, but still. Jungkook may tease and play around a lot with Jimin on "how cute Jimin looks with Yoongi-hyung" but it was true. Jimin could throw all the tantrums he wanted but he was the "girl" in the relationship he had with Yoongi. Hoseok was the "man" in the relatiopnship he had with Taehyung. He could most likely stand up to the football players. Not that Jimin can't, Jungkook thought quickly, just...he wouldn't...

Chocolate eyes flashed dangerously, a sadistic grin slowly crawled across Yoongi's face, "I'd like to see them try..."

-----

Yoongi stared at the white wall blankly. The nurses that passed him tried to talk to him upon his intial arrival, but they backed off when all they got was silence or a menacing glare. They assumed he needed time to let the information sink in. After all, when they called the boy's emergency contact the nurses sure weren't expecting to see another teenager arrive within minutes of the call. 

That was an hour ago. An hour where Yoongi sat and stared at a wall, waiting to see what condition Jimin would make it out of. One hour of Yoongi thinking of how dearly a few football players from J.S.P. would pay. No one touches what's Min Yoongi's without repercussions. No one.

Slouching in the plastic chair a small chuckle left his grinning mouth before it turned into a full blown laugh. He put his head in his hands as he laughed, not noticing or just plain ignoring the frightened looks of the other patients and nurses as his laughter became increasingly unstable.

 

-----

 

"Please, right this way." A thin brunette with full lips and wavy hair waved a group of high-schoolers, "Are you the ones sent over from Joy Space Private?" 

"Yeah. We're the ones you need to entertain, lady. Make this tour your best one, yet." A smug boy demanded, pulling his letterman jacket closer around him. 

The girl faked smiled, "Of course. Well, I'll be your tour guide today. My name is Sujin." 

The one from before leaned into her space, a smirk gracing his features, "You're quite the hot one. Definitely not what I was expecting when I heard about this stupid tour of the gas facility." 

Sujin hid a grimace, "Of course. Right this way. We'll begin shortly."

 

"And, here we have-" Sujin was cut off by her cell phone ringing. "Please give me a moment." She bowed slightly before walking away from the group with her cellphone attached to her ear. She nodded and frowned before snapping her phone shut, "I'm sorry. Will you excuse me for a moment? I'll be back shortly." And with that she made her way from the small group and toward the door labeled staff only". 

"I can't believe she ditched us." 

"She said she'd be back dude. Chill."

"Hey, what's that sound?" The two that had began to bicker stopped, turning to the other as he shuffled closer to the gasoline out-put, "Hey, should that be making that noise? ....or be on fire?" 

"WHAT?!" The group ran over to where the other was, gasping at the flame and the heat radiating even through the protective glass, "What the hell?! We need to get the hell out of here! Where is the door!?" The group made there way to the door they came through to reach this part of the tour-to find it locked...from the outside. They started panicking when they heard the glass below shattering. 

-----

Whistling a tune from a cartoon Jimin made him watch last weekend, Yoongi walked away from the rapidly exploding gas facility, flipping the cap to his lighter as he went. He grinned at the brunette that fell     into step next to him, chuckling when a brown wavy wig was ripped off and thrown at him. "Nice acting there, hyung." 

Seokjin laughed, "Yes. I know. I'm surprised they fell for that. I'm pretty. I know. But for people so against 'gays' they were all over me. Honsetly."
Yoongi shrugged with a small smirk, "They're stupid any way. That building was condemned a month ago due to faulty pipes and frequent leaks."
"Well, they obviously don't watch the news. All we had to do was turn on some lights, take down all the signs saying the place was unstable and dangerous. On a plus side, no one will really look into the fire." Seokjin shrugged, "They're idiots anyway. Hey. Isn't that Kookie?" 
Yoongi glanced around, "....where?"

"Up there. On the hill over looking the factory." He pointed to the hill surrounded by an easily jumped fence. He would know. They did. "Is...is that Jimin?! He's suppose to be resting! That brat! Honsetly how is he going to get any better running around like that!?"

Yoongi's eyes lit up; he pocketed the lighter and jogged toward the two. He grinned as he jumped onto the low fence, leaning over to be two inches from a waiting Jimin's face, "Hey, baby. How ya' feeling?" 

Jimin smiled widely, eyes bright "I'm fine, Yoongi. Was this your doing?" 

Yoongi shrugged "Possibly. They hurt you, baby. I don't forgive that; you know me." 

Jimin shook his head and leaned up the rest of the way to kiss him softly, giving him a grin, "Of course, hyung."


The names of the school's in this fanfic are fictional but ones I always use. So yeah, they're probably going to be repeated. Like, a lot. >.< If I write more, I mean. Cuz I have quite a few ideas but idk if I'll post them.

Also, this is my first time(attempt) at this fandom. If I make mistakes please point them out. Constructive-criticism is always welcome. Thank you!!!!!!