In which Luhan is unaware of his surroundings

Jongdae's Journal

"Do you want to hear a joke?" Jongdae asked Luhan who just so happened to be lounging on the couch with him as they both tuned into the latest episode of Running Man.

Luhan instantly regretted not taking Xiumin's offer to go play basketball downstairs. "What?"

"You're manly!" And with that, Jongdae immediately cracked up with what Luhan considered to be a very annoying laugh.

In response, Luhan simply threw his right leg in the direction of Jongdae's face, "What, are you out of creativity today?"

"Not anymore than you are out of manliness."

Luhan sighed softly and glared at a beaming Jongdae, "Don't you have something more useful to do? Like, I don't know, practicing your dancing?"

"What? My dancing is perrrrpect. I'm the dancing machine." Jondae responded with a smirk.

"Not in my book, its not."

"Is it the same book that has the same guidelines as to what constiutes as manly?"

Luhan lounges at Jongdae, more out of annoyance than anything else and the two tumble extremely close to the TV as both struggle aganist one another. Jongdae manages to escape Luhan's headlock by elbowing him in the stomach which Jongdae suspects will bruise later on, he'll have to check. As Jongdae groggily tries to stand, Luhan manages to wrap his hand around Jongdae's ankle and pulls him back down to the floor and Jongdae can feel his nose squishing aganist the hard tiled floor.

"You are so irritating!" Luhan yells as Jongdae's foot comes into contact with his chin and sees Jongdae sprinting towards his room, down the hall from the living room.

As Jongdae nears his room, he smirks and ducks down as he enters his room. He noticies Luhan's prescense a couple of feet away. Luhan, who had been running at top speed, enters Jongdae's room and is knocked down, slips, and ends up seeing stars on the ceiling.

Within Luhan's vision of field, he could see Jongdae peering at him with that stupid grin on his face. Luhan noticies his squashed nose and pulls his hand up to his rather bruised face, noticing a rather weird texture surrounding his face. "What the , Jongdae. Saran Wrap? Really?"

Jongdae's only response was a high-pitch shrill of laughter.

 

Prank 001: Saran Wrap

Plan of Action: Saran wrap the higher part of my door. Piss off Luhan, have him chase me, and allow him to hit the saran wrap.

Result: Success

 

Jongdae: Best moment of my life.

Luhan: Do you know how difficult it is to breathe with saran wrap on your face?

Jongdae: No, but if I wanted to, I could always ask you right?

Luhan: ...Why are you writing this down?