The Angel of Ratchet is a Cruel Mistress

sunglasses (a cautionary tale of the ratchet)

"Mom," a little girl wailed, hopping onto the chair across from her mother, who was furiously knitting her thirty-eighth scarf. 

"Yes?" Her mother looked up from her knitting, staring at her child as if the small girl was a ticking time-bomb of tears (in fact, the small girl was). 

"Tell me a story." The little girl said, smiling wildly and flailing her arms around. The mother sighed deeply, putting down her knitting and began. 

----

 Once upon a time, not so very long ago, there was a disciple of the ratchet angel. His name was Zion.t, and he had the most amazing hair. Every day he would brush it and braid it in the most elaborate cornrows he could muster. However, due to the length of his cornrows, they got quite itchy. 

 And thus Zion.t got tired of his hair. And so one day, he decided to cut his fantastic hair. After leaving the hairdresser he walked home, admiring his average haircut. Unfortunately, the angel of ratchet had different opinions. 

"YOU!" She boomed, flipping her fabulous weave. "You, Zion.t, have betrayed me!" She stared down at the mortal fool below her. Zion.t had literally shrunk down to his knees. 

"Please, Your Mighty Ratchetness, I beg for forgiveness. What can I do to repay you?" Zion.t pleaded, clasping his hands together. 

"NOPE!" The angel screamed "PUNISHMENT! Dok2, come hither!" And thus a shirtless, tatted up man with the worst hairlines both sides of the pecos appeared, without a hat. Zion.t screamed, horrified at the monstrosity known as Dok2's hairline and covered his eyes, scarred for life. He had seen too much. The sight was so horrible that Zion.t chose to wear sunglasses for the rest of his existence. 

----

 The mother turned to her daughter, only to see her sobbing, having pictured Dok2's hairline. 

~~~~~~~~~

 Author's note 

 I blame this trainwreck of a story on Loljkjk, who gave me this unholy idea. 

 This is my second K-hiphop crack fic! The first one was how Dok2 got his (lack of) hairline. The next one might be about CrispiCrunch. This fic also marks the return of The Angel of Ratchet, my favorite OC to write.

 Tell me your comments, ideas, questions and complaints in the comment section below. Really, comments make my day, and inspire me to write more fics. Peer pressure works wonders for making fics.