I Want It B A D (KaiSoo)

OTP One Shots

Genre: Genderswitch; fluff; kaisoo

Warning: Female Kyungsoo/Crappy Story

Plot (?) : Jongin wants it bad so that's what he gets.

 

 

Kyungsoo just got home from her last class—it ends early. Baekhyun ask to meet her up in the café near her and Jongin’s apartment since it‘s still early Kyungsoo decided to get home first to get change but she wants to regret it.

Kyungsoo got inside using her key and she doesn’t bother to call out or announce her arrival since Jongin is still in the university. Kyungsoo passed by Jongin’s room to go to her room and she heard Jongin’s voice. Kyungsoo’s brows furrowed. “Why is Jongin home early?” Kyungsoo mumbles. Well she should just ask him—Kyungsoo opened the door slightly when she froze.

“I know she is good and all but you know I am sick of her being good. Can’t she be like those girls that is bad, you know I want some adventure, I am sick of her being predictable.” Jongin said to the person in the other line and laugh boisterously.

Kyungsoo’s tears fell in her eyes—it hurts so much so Kyungsoo just silently close the door and leave. No she won’t confront Jongin because she is afraid of what he will say and she can’t trust her feelings—she loves Jongin too much that she might do something stupid.

 

 

And she ends up in Baekhyun’s room—Baekhyun got a shock when Kyungsoo called her a while ago crying spouting incoherent words, so she rushed to where Kyungsoo is and brought her into her dorm house. And they are now sitting in her bed across each other.

“So can you tell me now what happened?” Baekhyun asked soothingly after Kyungsoo seems to calmed down a bit but tears still spilling from his red big eyes that is so puffy from crying.

“Jongin.” Kyungsoo said then chokes and she starts sobbing again.

Baekhyun’s brows twitched from annoyance she doesn’t know if it’s because of the high probability that Jongin done something to Kyungsoo or because Kyungsoo can’t complete her story—Baekhyun settled for both. “Can you please stop crying for a while tell me what happened so that I know why am I going to kill KIM JONGIN!” Baekhyun said through gritted teeth—if Jongin really done something bad to Kyungsoo she will really kill him.

Kyungsoo gasped. “No you can’t kill Jongin.” Kyungsoo said panic is evident to her voice and her eyes will probably pop out of its socket. Jongin might hurt her but it’s not his fault that he is sick of her and just thinking that Jongin no longer loves her makes her want to start bawling again.

 “Hep, can you please feed me some information first before you start crying again because I might kill you first before I kill Jongin.” Baekhyun said her patience is on the edge which is not that big.

Kyungsoo afraid that Baekhyun will kill her tells the story and tries not hard to start bawling again. After Kyungsoo finished her story she starts fidgeting because Baekhyun is void with any expression and that frightened her.

“Are you sure you heard it right?” Baekhyun asked calmly.

“Y-you think I’m lying?” Kyungsoo said stuttering as her eyes starts swell up again because of tears.

“Sssh I’m not saying that you’re lying, I just want to know if you hear it clearly.” Baekhyun said soothingly and leans a bit rubbing Kyungsoo’s back softly.

Kyungsoo just nods and continue to cry.

“So what do you want to do?” Baekhyun asked.

“I-I don’t know.” Kyungsoo stutters.

Baekhyun sighed heavily. “Okay first can you stop crying first?” Baekhyun said rather calmly.

Kyungsoo tries to stop crying by breathing in and out. When she can feel that he can control her tears and emotion she looks at Baekhyun and said. “I’m okay now.”

“Are you sure?” Baekhyun asked.

Kyungsoo just nods though she is not really sure.

“Okay well, since Jongin wants something bad then we will give it to him *insert Baekhyun’s evil laugh*” Baekhyun said with full of conviction that made Kyungsoo gulped and thinks if it’s not too late to run.

 

 

 

 

Jongin frowns and look at the clock in the living room for the umpteenth time—it’s already past ten but Kyungsoo is not yet home, she doesn’t answer her phone either then he tried calling her friends and they say that she already went home then he tried calling beakhyun but it’s off. Jongin stood from his sitting position and starts pacing back and forth getting agitated the more he waits. He tries to call Kyungsoo’s phone again but still it’s just ringing. He was about to call the police when the door swung open revealing a girl in black dress and it’s none other than Do Kyungsoo –Jongin’s jaw dropped.

Kyungsoo is wearing mini black dress that is hugging her body showing her curves, she also wears red lipstick that made her heart-shaped lips more kissable and her hair is down with little wave that made her look so y and Jongin suddenly felt hot.

“K-kyungsoo.” Jongin said voice is suspiciously a pitch higher than normal.

“Oh hi there Jongin!” Kyungsoo said and walks up to Jongin with a little bit sway that made Jongin breathe hitch.

“W-why are you wearing something like that?” Jongin stutters and he wants to slap himself because he can feel the tightening of his jeans.

“Why you don’t like it?” Kyungsoo hugs Jongin by waist looks up at him with her puppy eyes and giving him more access to see her cleavage and Jongin gulps hard.

“No but why the sudden change?” Jongin said controlling himself from kissing Kyungsoo right there and then.

Kyungsoo pushed Jongin and looks accusingly at him. “Because you said you’re sick of me being good and you want something bad and adventurous so Baekhyun make dress like this and went home late because that’s what bad girls do. She also said that we should go clubbing but that’s not my personality I can’t do that you know how much I hated loud noises. No matter how I try to convince myself that I’m doing this for you I still can’t. So if you’re really tired of me you can-“

Jongin cuts Kyungsoo’s rumbling by kissing her, at first she is shock but after a while she responds with Jongin’s kisses then tears starts to fall into her eyes and she sob into Jongin’s lips. Jongin is shocked so he stops kissing her and cups her face to look into her eye. “Why are you crying babe?” Jongin asked worriedly.

“Nothing it’s just that I will miss your hugs and kisses when you leave me.” Kyungsoo said while sobbing not looking into Jongin because she doesn’t want to see him pities her.

“What?” Jongin asked incredulously. “Do Kyungsoo look at me.” Jongin commands and Kyungsoo can’t do anything but obey and she wants to cry harder not because Jongin pities her but because she can see the love in Jongin’s eyes she doesn’t know if she just hallucinating.

“I don’t know where did you get that idea of me leaving you because that wouldn’t happen, you know how much I love you right?” Jongin said pain is evident in his eyes and Kyungsoo chokes into another sob and hugs Jongin.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” Kyungsoo chants while her face is buried at Jongin’s chest.

“Shh it’s okay babe, just don’t ever think about it again okay?” Jongin said and hugs the woman he loves and combed her hair soothingly.

Kyungsoo nods lift her face and kissed Jongin which the other responds willingly. It is slow and sensual, they are putting there all the words they can’t say, showing how much they love each other.

Jongin still wants to ask where Kyungsoo get the idea that he is sick of her being good but that could wait and he might really WANT IT BAD.

 

 

 

 

A/N: There might be so many mistakes since I didn't re-read it again because I'm that lazy! Enjoy reading!

Please Comment the next OTP you want and I might do it next but don't expect too much!!!! Because I'm not that good.

 

 

Kyungsoo and his booty:

[GIF Cr.: doitlikethis123]