Stranger

Closed Window
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, do you want to watch a movie tomorrow?” you asked Kris while standing in front of his house.

“Sorry Hana…but I’ve a date tomorrow with my girlfriend.” he said and blush while looking at the ground and rubbing the back of this head.

“What? Since when?!” you asked in shook and also in hurt.

“Since today…she asked me on the lunch time…” he said. “She is so cute and also so sweet…I think I found my one and only…you would like her…” he said and looked at you…only seeing you crying.

“Hana, everything alright?!?...Why are you crying??” he said in shook.

“Ne, everything is fine…” you said and wiped away the tears. “These are just tears of joy…I’m so happy for you…” you lied.

“Thanks…” he said and ruffle your hair. “One day you will also find your one and only…” he said happily.

“Ne…” you said. “See ya!!” you added and run to your house.

“Welcome Home, Hana!!” your Mom shouted, but you just went to your room without replying her. Tears were rolling down your cheek while walking up to your room, you were sad and happy in the same time. You were happy for Kris that he found the one, but you also were sad cuz it wasn’t you.

You close the door behind you as you enter your room and started to play music. You put your bag on your desk, opened the window and lay on your bed. Then you heard Kris, he also opened his window, but you also could hear him talking with someone.

*Must be his girlfriend…* you thought and you started to cry quietly.

Few minutes later.

“Hana!!” he shouted into your room.

“Hey Hana, are you there?” he then asked trought the walki tawki on your night stander. But you didn’t reply, you only looked at it, then you could feel your phone, a new message from Kris.

  From: Kris
  Are you in your room?

But you didn’t reply it, you were just staring at the reflection of you, your mascara wasn’t waterproof so you almost looked like a panda. You quickly sit up and run to the bathroom and wash the makeup off from your face.

“Hana!!” Kris shouted after you as he saw you.

You went out of the bathroom and were walking through the hallway, seeing your door open and Kris walking in his room with his phone next to his hear. *He seems to be really happy.* you thought, while watching him. But then suddenly he turn around and saw you, he smiled happily and waved, while you just quickly enter your brothers room and closed the door quietly behind you and slide down. While your brother were sleeping peacefully in his crib and tears started to roll down your cheeks again. You huge your legs and put your head on it…but then you heard noises, so you looked up and saw your little brother standing on his crib.

You stayed up and walked to him, he smiled happily as you carry him you then he looked at you and his smile disappeared. He never saw you crying before, so you wiped your tears away and then smiled at him. Then he blinked a few times before he huge you, you also huge him back.

“Do you think he is awake now?” your mom asked while opening the door with your dad. And they both saw you and your brother hugging.

“Aww…” both of them said and quickly took their phones out and took some picture.

-------------------------------->>> Skip to Monday >>>------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter