Love Is In The Air

It's Always Been You♥

"Rrrrrringggg!!"

Messy hair, blanked mind, sleepy face as Eunji woke up from her sleep. "Annoying alarm clock!! Ahhh its monday... I hate this ㅠㅠ"

She went to wash up and get ready for the day even though she isn't looking forward to school at all. 

Ate breakfast and grab her school bag. "Bye Omma, Bye Appa!" and off she went to school.

School is a day she never ever look forward to but this particular day changed her mind...

 

"Good morning class. Today i would like to introduce everyone to your new classmate, Suho. Please welcome him and take care of him."

"Erm Suho, i guess for the time being you may sit right there... Yes, right beside that girl, Eunji." said Mrs Kim.

 

Eunji thought, "Omg this guy is cute hehe." as she smiled at Suho. She couldn't take her eyes off him.

Just then, Suho asked her, "Erm hey there, nice to meet you. I'm Suho. May i ask what is your name?"

Eunji: "Ahhh.. Hi there. Nice meeting you too. My name is Eunji."

Suho: "I hope we can be good friends."

Eunji: "Yeah of course, why not!", she said with a big smile.

Suho: "Hahaha, you're really cute."

"What..... did he just said i was cute?" , Eunji with her cute surprised face said, "I..ermm.. certainly not cute but thank you."

 

Yes, this particular day changed the mind of Eunji where she looked forward to school everyday.

As months goes by, the two of them became really close when one day Suho confesses his love to Eunji.

 

Chat Message:

Suho: Hey, can we meet today in the park at 3pm? Don't ask me why, its something important. Make sure you'll come, see you! ^^

Eunji: Errr... i'm confused but okay then, see you there oppa! ^^

 

Later at 3pm,

Suho who actually came prepared with roses, chocolates and french macarons for Eunji. Also not forgetting, his love letter.

His heart was beating like a drum, as fast as a cheetah chasing its prey as he waited for Eunji anxiously.

Just then, Suho heard a girl shouting "Oppa!!" 

He turned behind. And as expected, it was Eunji happily walking towards him.

 

Eunji: "Okay, now what. Tell me why you want me to meet you here. I'm confused oppa what is going on..."

Hiding the rose and the gift for Eunji behind him and said, 

"I asked you to be here today because i am here to confess my love to you. I don't know if you have the same feeling towards me but Eunji, i just want to let you know that i truly love you from the day we met. Most people don't believe love at first sight, but i do. From the moment we looked into each other's eyes, i knew that there is something going on between you and me. I remember when i saw you for the first time. That cute face, that gorgeous hair, that absolutely pretty smile but most importantly, that beautiful heart of yours. Here this rose, chocolates and macarons are for you. And oh, this letter too, please read it once you reach home."

She gulped. Eunji was speechless. 

"Oppa... you are really sweet. You're the first guy that confess his love to me, no guys ever did that to me. I thought a guy like you wouldn't fall for a girl like me but guess what oppa, I love you too." 

They hugged and Suho asked, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Eunji replied yes and he gently kissed her forehead. 

 

CONTINUE READING THEIR LOVE STORY~