Dream Team

Saranghae

  "Thunder! Seungho Oppa!"

  "Dongjun Oppa hwaiting!"

  "Minwoo Oppaaaaa!!"

  "Dongjun Oppa!!!"

  "ZE:A fighting! MBLAQ fighting!"

  "Sanghun Oppa!"

  I smiled at the cheers of fans from behind me. Today, for dream team season 2, it was a battle between dream team and the idol team. On the idol team, was ZE:A Minwoo Oppa, Heechul Oppa and my Dongjunnie Oppa. MBLAQ Thunder and Seungho. C-clown KangJun. And 100% Sanghun.

  And from dream team was Shorry, Park Jaemin, Choi Seungjo, Han Minghwan, Oh seungyoon, Jang Jiwoo and Kim Sungwon. 

  Dongjun and I have been dating for 3 years now. He revealed our relationship when we had been dating for 2 years, when our relationship was stable. Initially there was haters, and people who thought we wouldn't last. But now, it's a lot better. People have been accepting our relationship. 

After Dream Team recording, Minwoo Oppa and Heechul Oppa left in their van. While the 2 of us went for a mini date. We ate some snacks as dinner and as we were strolling up Namsan Tower, fans recognized us and stopped us for autographs and pictures. 

  We went into a cable car booth that Dongjun had booked in advanced. There was just the 2 of us in there. As I stood up and looked at the view below, I felt Dongjun hug me from the back and lean his head on my right shoulder. 

  I smiled, seeing our reflection being reflected upon the cable car. 

  His head was on my right shoulder, left hand in front of me. His right hand was clutched in and wrapped in a tight grasp, facing downwards.

  "Guess what?"

  "Hmm?"

  "Gift for you.. What do you think it is?"

  "Times like this in dramas is when the leading male character gives a necklace to the leading female character."

  I turn around to look at him and faced my open palm out towards him. 

  He suddenly went on his knees and overturn his closed fist, opening it in the process. 

  "Marry me?"

  I was shocked.

  "Out of all the things I want in life and have or haven't received, you are by far the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I know you don't like horror movies, I won't watch them with you. I know you don't like me overworking, I promise you I'll take care of myself so that I can take care of you."

  "Marry me? Give me a chance to call you my wife. To take care or you."

  I cried, and smiled at the same time.

  "Yes" I hugged him.