Confession.

Because I'm an ELF.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've been preeetty reckless lately. Not looking at media updates. Not watching shows. Neglecting my responsibility as an author.

 

I keep on telling myself, "as long as you don't fall for another idol, you're acceptable."

 

No, I am not.

 

I've realized in the past week that devotion is practically showing your love for someone, for something, and you can never just say you 'love it' when you don't actually show any interest-- when you don't actually make your move.

 

I't something like this: you buy a toy. Then, you tell around your playmates that it's the most amazing thing you've ever had, that it's your best friend. But once you get home, you just leave it at some place to collect dust until one day, it's time to play outside again, and you take notice of its existence once more.

 

It's like saying you love someone, but you don't actually give him any credit. You love him, but do you really?

 

How would you define love, exactly?

 

For me: Love... it hurts. It hurts because it's true. It hurts because it matters. It hurts because... I'm an ELF.

 

I'm an Ever Lasting Friend. It's the most adorable fandom in the world. It's where you actually feel that you are cared for. It's where you actually feel far from the crucial reality of life, because oppa would always try his best to make you smile.

 

You know that oppa is trying his be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter