Remember?

Journey

# JOURNEY #

" I think we've come to the conclusion for this meeting and I’ll wait for the next step and a significant development for our company. Thank you for today, we’ll meet again at Thursday. Good afternoon."

The meeting closed by a flawless woman who wearing a gray blazer. One by one her employees look started walking towards the exit of the room . However, the woman was still sitting quietly on his chair looking at his cellphone screen. Smiling , she could smile a few times as she looked at the screen before a  knock interrupted  her activities .

Tok ! Tok ! Tok !

The woman had been taking her eyes off the screen for a moment and turn her heads towards the door of the room. Tall figure of a girl with a face that could be considered quite baby face have stood  between the door of the room, waiting for a response from a lady who had been sitting quietly in the meeting room .

" Miss Ki—“

" How many times have I told you? Do not use formal language with me if there are only two of us Yoona-ya . " The woman Cut

The girl who was called Yoona chuckled softly as she walked up to her boss who is now seems a liltle bit sleepy.

Unnie , you never change your habits! We are at office now!"  Yoona said while she chuckled

"Whatever. But I say to you earlier is a command okay? You don’t forget that I'm your boss, right?"

Yoona just shook her head when she saw her friend’s behavior which is never change. The girl, Yoona, walking slowly approached her boss and now took the initiative to pull a chair and come sit next to her boss .

"Soo- "

"Yoona , I warn you not to call me using that name. Even now we’re at office, my father isn’t here. "

"Aish! What's the difference anyway? Anyway your daddy just came by your office a while ago!"

The woman, who had been busy yawning and staring at her cellphone screen, is now suddenly silent on her chair. Her brown iris suddenly  widened when she heard what the girl said before

"Seriously ? "

"Eung, just try to look inside your office and then you will believe me."

# JOURNEY #

Tik ! Tok ! Tik ! Tok ! Tik ! Tok !

Pendulum clashing sound was the only sound in the room of a CEO of a company, K Global Tech. While the two people who sit quitly in those room are still reluctant to open their mouth.

A middle-aged man of about sixty years , still focus reading some of papers that exist on the firm 's CEO workbench . While the CEO actually looks pretty nervous .

"Perfect ."

Secretly the woman who had been trying desperately to fight her nervousness was smiling happy. Praised by her father is one thing that rarely happens. Therefore she is convinced that what she was doing is really impressive.

"Thanks daddy."

"Hm."

After those short conversation, those two people become quite again like before. Honestly, the woman had been quite frustrating. She willing to start a conversation with her ​​father or maybe just a brief conversation. But it seems what she hoped would not happen .

"Sooyeon- ah , for this night please come over to our house. Your mom miss your presence."

"Mommy is here? In Seoul?"

He was only nod to his daughter. Shortly afterwards he got up from his seat and walked to the door of the room. He had reached right in front of the exit door before finally deciding to deliver the news to his daughter .

"Tomorrow afternoon we're going back to New York. So please go home, Sooyeon. Me and your mother already quite dizzy seeing your sister's behavior."

"Did she doing something stupid again?”

"She got the role."

"Isn’t  it a good news ? "

"For her and maybe you, yes. But it's a big no for me."

"Daddy , she's not interested in this world. She's not you anyway and dad, please call me Jessica . I'm more comfortable with those names."

Mr. Kim chuckled again and then slowly moved out of the room. Meanwhile, Jessica smiled amused to see her father behavior.

"Be careful dad, take care." Said Jessica as she laughed softly

"Oh! Annyeonghasimnikka Mr. Kim. "Said Yoona who accidentally met Mr. Kim as she was about to come into Jessica’s room.

Yoona stared at Jessica with a -something’s wrong- look. She thought it should be Jessica who was supposed grim-faced, not Mr. Kim.

"YaUnnie! Mind to tell me what's going on?"

"I’m sorry Yoona, i think i can’t do it.Because it will waste my precious time. Besides, i should to go home now." Replied Jessica who is now walking past Yoona and patted her shoulder.

Ya! Unnie! Since when do you like to go home early?"

Jessica just waved her hand towards Yoona increasingly astonished by the attitude of his superiors that afternoon.

# JOURNEY #

At that time it was already stepping on the days where the sun will begin to set and Jessica still busy staring at his mother who is cooking for her dinner.

“I don’t feel be able to eat all what you cook!" Jessica laughed

"What’s wrong if i want to cook for my baby? Moreover, it has been a long time for me to cook some food for you. Don’t you miss it?"

"Well, it should be a lie if i said i do not miss it. But seriously, this is just to much mom! I don’t even think that daddy will help me to eat all of this." Jessica pouted

“You right, i will not help you. But our guest will.” Mr. Kim out from nowhere and now standing near Mrs. Kim.

“It will be perfect if she’s here.” Mrs. Kim suddenly mumbled but the other people in those room still can hear what she said

“It’s daddy’s fault. She never want to come here if daddy is here. A month ago i met her at a coffee shop, here in Seoul.” Jessica blurt it out as she just want her dad know the fact.

“She’s here?” ask Mrs. Kim

“Yep. Her musical held a show in Seoul. I come to those show once! You should watch it too mom! She plays it perfectly. You know, her hobby, playin’ guitar and violin was more better than before.” Jessica laughing because she remember that her sister’s cry when her violin is broke.

“I must begged to your father to come here. I guess i must doing something bigger to get his permissions for coming to your sister’s show.”

Mr. Kim not feel ease to hear his wife and daughter statement but suddenly a door bell safe him. Automatically Jessica get up from her chair and walk to their living room. She’s a little bit surprised when she saw her childhood friend who never appear in front of her eyes for fifteen years long.

“Jessica?”

“You don’t say! Bacon?!”

“Still call me with those name huh?”

They laugh as they reminisce their childhood life. But suddenly they stopped because Mr & Mrs Byun approach they.

“Baekhyun, who’s this beautiful lady?” said Mr. Byun while smiling at Jessica

“Uhm, Uncle! This is me Jessica!”

The man, Baekhyun, he smile awkwardly towards Jessica. His dad was succesfully ruined their moment.

“Dad! How could daddy forgot Jessica noona?” Baekhyun tried to light up the athmostphere there

Jessica and Mrs. Byun laugh when they see Baekhyun and his father fight to each other. Baekhyun feel embarassed because of his father while Mr. Byun didn’t think that was his fault. He think that’s usual for the older to forget thing like that.

“Excuse me auntie, i’ll call dad and mom to come here. Last time they were in the kitchen.” Said Jessica politely

“No need, Sooyeon. I’m already here.” Said Mr. Kim

“Why we don’t continued this conversation at the dining room? We’ve prepared  some western cuisine for tonigh since Jessie like it so much.” Said Mrs Kim who appeared behind Mr. Kim

# JOURNEY #

Jessica and Baekhyun never failed to laugh when their parents bring their childhood story. Their parents should stop it for sure. For Baekhyun, he was already embarassed from the beginning. If he didn’t stop his parents, maybe all of his secret will revealed there. But for Jessica, it’s really interesting.

“Mom! Stop it! You’ll revealed all of my secret!” Baekhyun said with an embarassed tone

“No! Please go on auntie!” Jessica said the otherhand.

“Ya! Noona!

Mr & Mrs Kim laugh as they see their daughter can laugh happily again.

“I think you have two daughter, daeho.” Said Mr. Byun towards Mr. Kim

“Yes, i am.”

“So where is she?”

“She’s in London.”

Jessica glared at his father. Here it comes. She never like her father when he talk about her sister. She know that her father really really disappointed with her sister’s choice. But jessica thought that was her father fault too.

“Actually my sister never live with daddy.” She emphasize the word live in her sentence

“It must be because his job right?” ask Mrs Byun

“Not really, auntie. Let’s say that she and daddy never walk in same path, so they never meet each other.”

“You have a siblings?” ask Baekhyun with a confused toned

“How could you forget it?” Jessica scolded Baekhyun as her mood was became really really bad

 

# JOURNEY #

 

 

 

Taeyeon will appear in the next chapter okay? What do you think about this chapter? Please give me your opinion :D