The most awaited visit

A VERY SPECIAL VISIT

POV KRYSTAL

Sulli and I had been friends since the school, we were always together in everything, doing homework together, talking on the phone every day, walking together, going out to have fun together, and even spent weekends together... were inseparable friends but we'd never have called 'best friend'; I think we knew very well what the reason was, we knew very well that the interaction between us was more than special, it was not just friendship, it was not just adoration, was something stronger than that, that feeling was what many call ' love '.

I think I always knew since I met her in that blessed fourth grade when she came, this happened on half of the school year when her parents had to move to town and she was transferred to my school, the prestigious 'School of Young Ladies Seoul'; since that day I got my life changed completely because I became friends with the most amazing person that I could exist, and I think that for she was the same feeling, well... I have always prayed that this is true.

Our feeling were so confused and yet so clear that they could not hide, and they was latent in every action, every look, every conversation, that was an essence coming out through the pores, a storm of feelings that flooded the heart, the affection were very visible and so normal to us that if we were not sticky to each other was strange for us ; but the summit was that we never said our feeling; I don't know if it was the fear of getting lost or was fear of rejection, I don't know if I was shy or just didn't want to end such a wonderful connection we had, and although we do not we say that we loved each other , we were loving to each breathing .

When we arrived at school, both made the same choice, the prestigious ' International High School Seoul Arts ', it is one of the most recognized in Korea. The situation was so obvious because both we wanted to be artist and I didn't want to leave her for a second. I just could not leave her because she was always so sweet with me and so cute, her eyes smile was the most beautiful I've ever seen, and when she spoke to me made me feel that I was his most precious treasure; and as she is taller than me, she always put her arm around my shoulders and hugged me with love. Everything she did and she said, it was wonderful for me.

Because we were good students both went recommended early to do TV Commercials , models for prestigious Korean Fashion magazines, to be the face of beauty products, and participate in some TV dramas, but we both knew where we were going... to a world where everything was beautiful and chaotic at the same time.  Sulli was always better actress than me, and my strength was modeling, so much that would be the reason for our separation.

Our separation .... assshhh !, that painful part of my life, but that will soon end. After we finished the high school our managers signed many contracts, basically we can say that rained contracts, but there were so many that we knew what would happen.  Sulli was hired to do two drama and after that she would have to filming two romantic and one horror movies, without counting the commercials would have to do ... wow ... she would be busy for a long time, to be exact it was going to take at least two years ; I by my side, I got many modeling contracts in different parts of the world , is not to boast but it was very good as a model that my name began to be heard on TV faster than I thought and the world of modeling, and Finally I had to go to England to model for Victoria Secret; ... I have had a very busy schedule.

It's been almost three years since the last time I saw her ... what if I still remember her? ... Of course I remember her, she is 24/7 in my head, she is my permanent thought, she is my most treasure, she is the person that I miss the most, and the person that neither time nor space have been able to erase from my mind.  Almost we could not speak for all the work we had to do, everything was so tired at the end of each day we got just to sleep literally died of exhaustion ; I've seen Sulli in dramas and movies, also seen her on the news and we called for our birthdays, but nothing more ...

Now I'm on a plane to Korea, I still missing two hour flight on this love airplane... 'love airplane' ... yes ... Why? ... because this airplane brings me to the place of the person I love most, and that this time I will not let her go ... Why? ... because this time I will tell her all that I feel, this time I will show her my love, I think today will be the more important day to my life, the day that I will face my eternal love.  The day will be the happiest person in the world or my heart will break into pieces.

I've been spacing out for a time in our memories, until my thoughts are interrupted because I hear the captain say we landed at Incheon International Airport.  I go out with my Manager and quickly climbed into the car of the Company that will take me home , on the road I ask him if he know anything about Sulli and where she lives, ... then he tell me that he does not know exactly, but then find out ... pulls out his phone and makes a short call ... after hanging he smile me and answers my questions ; "Sulli has finished filming a drama, for two days she is at home, she lives in the building ' Golden House' in the Seoul downtown, 12th floor, room 1221"

My manager let me in my house, where my family I was received very happily, so long without seeing them caused many tears and emotions to them; after I went to take a bath and fix my makeup and wardrobe because .... "Is time to visit the most important person in my life" ... I put a delicate white sleeveless blouse, I wore red-pink pants, a high heels white, an almost natural makeup, and some roses  lotion, my lotion, this lotion that she love and put her crazy ....

After I left home, I borrowed my mom's car and got here ... where? ... her department ... YES ... I'm in front of her apartment, but I had a lot of trouble to get here; the traffic in Seoul is not a game, why just had to come in this hour?, and could not remember very well the streets, but with a little help and GPS  I'm here ... I'm finally here ... I think my heart will go out the chest... but Krystal is now or never, do not be a coward, this is the moment that I've waited for so long, I can’t lose more time, I need to confront your destiny ...

I ring the bell of the department and a woman asks who he is, to which I say that I am a Miss Choi Sulli's friend and would like to visit her; in few second the door opens before my eyes and this woman invited me into the department, she indicates that I wait while she will announce my visit to Miss Sulli ... immediately as she heads to the Sulli's luxurious room, without realizing I follow your steps and practically I'm going behind her silently ; I see she stops in front of a beautiful door, strikes twice and then opens wide and announced my arrival "Miss Sulli in the living room is a friend of yours and She came to visit you" to which she replied "Marry, I'm very tired today, I don't want to be rude but you could tell her that she come again another time, because today I can't receive her, I have a bad headache and I don't want see or receive anyone today"... when I heard her words, something sparked in me, but something good, because I was willing to do anything for her ... so I rushed immediately inside the bedroom and said " So... Don't you want to see me...?"

POV SULLI                                                                        

I was resting on velvet chair in my room with a blindfold, because I had to film a commercial clothing, initially I told them 'not', but they insisted so much that the final I finished filming it ... Now I'm very tired and I just want to sleep, sleep and dream of the person who makes me happy, because although she is not here she appears in my dreams and makes me happy, it seems that she was so close to me, "when you come back into my life Krystal " ... suddenly I heard the doorbell the door... who will come to bother me at this time?, it's almost 6:00 pm, I don't want to see anyone ...  and after 2 minutes, Marry walk into my bedroom and said me "Miss Sulli in the living room is a friend of yours and She came to visit you".... I thought... why I have a visit at this time? ... maybe she think I do nothing in the day, she doesn't know that I also have to rest, the only person I want you to visit me is in my dreams, now I have a headache and she want that I intended to attend her and smile...

A few seconds after I spoke her and then I gave an answer to the visit "Marry, I'm very tired today, I don't want to be rude but you could tell her that she come again another time, because today I can't receive her, I have a bad headache and I don't want see or receive anyone today" when I hear that a little stealthy and hurried steps into my bedroom, my heart started beating a little fast... why? ... because those steps were known me, but... could it be her? ... . The bedroom was flooded with her scent ... the roses's scent that I smelled it drove me crazy ... and then I heard her sweet voice say me "So... Don't you want to see me...?" ... wow my heart raced much, if could measure the palpitations's number it could say that scored more than a formula one car's speedometer.... That voice, that voice ... Am I perhaps dreaming? ... maybe I fell asleep and I'm with she in my dreams, or ... Is she with me here, in my apartment's bedroom?

There was silence for a few seconds and then I smiled ... and although I am blindfold I knew who was standing there ... I heard the Marry's voice saying "Miss... ¡how you entered here that way! .... Sorry Miss Sulli immediately I take her to the door".... Before she finished speaking, I sat down very gently and took off my mask to see the wonderful person in front of me ... and when my eyes could see the light, I saw a wonderful human being was standing at my bedroom ... the most wonderful person that I seen ... The person I've been waiting for so long...

"Marry don't worry, you can go out ... Ms. Soojung stays with me ... just please you make sure there are no more interruptions for today, and if my manager call me or someone wants to talk with me, you tell them I'm not available at the times and that they leave message and contact number for to call later them... ok" ... to which she nodded her head and left...

To which Marry closed the door, my eyes continued watching the wonderful person that was in front of me, I never took off her the look ... was she ... was she ... was she ... was she ... Oh My God ... was she ... she was so beautiful, more beautiful than ever, she wearing a delicate white sleeveless blouse, beautiful red-pink pants, a high heels white, her makeup was almost natural, and a fragrant scent… she was not a dream, she's my beautiful reality ... you are here ... here ... here... here with me.

We stared for a few seconds trying to tell us everything with the look, and felt when we had missed, feeling all the love that could be expressed through her beautiful eyes ... was magical and real ... because with my Krystal, my Soojung I don't need to talk, I only needed look at her and I know immediately that she thought and what she would say me... then both smiled sweetly ... I didn't know exactly what this was, but I knew something would happen ... "Sit down please" I said and immediately she walked and she sit over me, then she puts her arms around my neck ... wow her touch ... the touch of her skin caused a shock inside me, it was such as electric shock ... I always felt so when our hands touched, but this it was a higher level, this feeling was so wonderful it had multiplied to the nth exponential...

I knew something would happen ... something wonderful ... will you finally was decided Soojung ... finally my dreams come true ... I need know what you will do.... “Is there no more seats in this bedroom that you had to sit right here? ...  did not you hear that I have a headache and want to rest?"  I said sarcastically ... she looked at me, understood my thoughts ... smiled and said "Well, close your eyes and rest, soon will you go to the wonderland"..."the wonderland .... Maybe you want to say to the dreamland... is correct Soojung?"... "No, to the Wonderland..." After saying that, she moved closer to me slowly ... slowly ... and without realizing, my eyes were closed and her lips felt her soft lips pressing mine.... Oh my God this is actually the wonderland ... In that moment our lips were not only together but they were filling our whole world with true love ... our love...

That kiss ... our first official kiss ... that magic kiss, which initially was soft and cute kiss that came and touched my soul ... that kiss that shook my heart ... that sweet kiss that made roll down happy tears by my cheek ... which meant that the wait was over, finally She would be with me forever... My lips immediately responded to her lips, in a sort of swans dance, and then I felt it was time to make clear how much we loved each other and deepen the kiss so that became hotter, more aggressive, now not only our lips danced to but my hands immediately wrapped her waist, squeezing and pulling her to me, saying with each contact of our lips and arms that loved her as she had no idea ... telling her that I would be there for her forever.

The kiss lasted longer than I expected, but we had to separate to breathe, but it wasn't a separation of rejection, it was a separation that brought a smile to our lips our souls and hearts ... "I LOVE YOU SULLI" she said me and quickly hugged me... Such a big hug saying how much she had missed me ... and I became stronger the hug as telling all my feeling ... then I told her in a whisper in her ear "I LOVE YOU SOOJUNG”...

After that we broke the hug, she gave me a playful kiss on my lips ... that made me blush ... made me feel loved and special; when she see my expression she laughed softly ... then I said "You asked for it Soojung " and then grabbed a strong arm encircling her back and the other under her legs, and I stand up with her in my arms... "yaaaaaa" she cried, because my quick movement that took her by surprise .... "And that's not all" ... I stared at her and stole a kiss as she had done before ... and I saw the face her also to blush .... "Yaaaaaa" turned to me when he saw that I was laughing at her ... then I said "Sooojunnggg I LOVE YOU baby" and I began to turn it into my arms... because of this, she hugged me tightly, not wanting to fall, but I could feel her breath on my neck and her smile that made me so happy ... very happy ...

Suddenly I heard "Ssuulll take me down ... I 'm getting dizzy" ... I decided to finish because honestly I was too dizzy .... Then she tell me again to take she down and I said "ok" ....I tottering walk as trying to scare her into thinking we were going to fall..  and she say me "if you make me fall Ssuullll this will be the shortest relationship ever seen because I 'll kill you".... "You'll kill me ... then I will kill you first" ... I walked still staggered to bed and let it fall carefully, and fell over my princess ... "I'm going to suffocate you" I said her and sensually smiled... after that I kiss her, a kiss that could be considered wild, she was my Soojung ... now she is my Krystal, the person who had always loved and was now mine ... she responded to my kiss even more wildly, I loved ... this was the  Soojung side that I had always wanted to know...  but then she removed me because she could not breathe ... "I told you I was going to suffocate" I smiled ... "If that's the way I would like gladly die" she smiled .... "But I'd rather live .... to live and enjoy the rest of my life with you Ssuulll... Forever" ... "Forever and forever Soojung" forever...