1.

Waiting

"Haa.. This is really selfish of me."

"Luhan what-"

"I'll be sorry, so you have to forgive me okay?"

"Of course I'll forgive you Luhan."

"That's good, so listen up."

Sehun keeps his mouth shut, waiting.

"Ever since we became friends, then best friends, even after you started dating Tao and we drifted apart..."

Sehun waits with bated breath, he hopes, he really hopes, even if he really shouldn't.

"...I've always loved you, Oh Sehun. And I still do."

Click.

Doo. Doo. Doo.

"Hello? Hello?? Luhan?! Lu?!"

Sehun screams into the receiver but all that replies him is a monotonous tone.

He can't believe it, after all these years, when he had thought that his love for the elder is one-sided.

All these years, spent hiding his feelings and desires for the elder, hurting both of them in the process by getting a boyfriend whom Sehun didn't truly love.

All these years, he had loved the elder and Luhan had loved him back.

"Tao! Do you know where Luhan is?"

Sehun calls Tao immediately, he is one of Luhan's close friends.

"Hun? Luhan's at the airport. He's leaving for somewhere, didn't he tell you?"

Sehun rushes to get his keys, getting ready to set off for the airport in hopes of finding Luhan in time.

"He's on the plane now though, he just texted me. Why? Is something wrong?"

As the words leave Tao's mouth, Sehun's world came crashing down.

--

It has been 2 years since Luhan had left.

Sehun had broken up with Tao, but they still remained good friends.

And Tao had been his informator on Luhan's activities for the past 2 years.

He heard how Luhan had almost drowned from swimming in the sea, causing him to freak out with Tao screaming the word 'almost' in his ear.

He heard how Luhan had managed to get a job at a hotel, and had swiftly became a executive vice-president from a job as a manager.

He heard how Luhan had entered a singing competition for fun and returned home with $5000 cash in hand. Luhan has sent a recording of his singing though email to Tao, who played it for Sehun.

Sehun still hears the angelic voice in his head as he falls asleep.

But not once did Luhan disclose his whereabouts, even to Tao.

Sehun had decided to wait though, he will wait for Luhan until he comes back, and will try to win his heart again if it somehow doesn't belong to him anymore.

He will make Luhan his.

"Sehun!! Luhan says he'll be returning to Seoul tonight!"

Tao calls in excitedly, and Sehun immediately shouts back into the receiver.

"What time!"

--

Sehun and Tao are now waiting for Luhan's plane to reach the airport.

"He has only told me the time he'll be reaching, not even the plane number!"

Tao grumbles silently, pacing up and down at the arrival hall, waiting impatiently for his friend to show up.

"Calm down Tao."

Sehun tries to soothe Tao, but he himself feels the anxiety and anticipation more than Tao.

Tao just scoffs and knocks Sehun on the head. 

And just as Sehun playfully clamps Tao's head under his arms, he hears the voice of someone he has been waiting for.

"Tao!"

Too bad it just isn't saying his name.

Tao straigtens up just in time to be embraced by Luhan in a tight hug.

"I missed you so much Tao-ah!"

"I missed you too! Why didn't you at least tell me where you were going?"

"I didn't want you to come find me."

Luhan laughs as Tao pouts.

"But I won't necessarily fly to you, I just wanted to know if you were safe!"

"Oh I was just at Jeju actually."

And Sehun speaks.

"What?!"

Luhan turns around to find Sehun, with his mouth open, apparently stunned.

"You mean all these years, you were just at Jeju Island?! And I could have just flown over and see you?!"

Luhan nods his head and answers softly.

"That's exactly why I didn't want to tell you guys where I was going."

"Luhan do you know how much I-"

"Yah Luhan!"

The three of them turn around to the source of voice, and there stood a tall stranger dressed fashionably with two luggages in his hands.

He releases his hold on one of the luggages and reaches to pull Luhan from Tao.

"Don't just fly off and leave me with your luggage! It weighs a ton man!"

Luhan chuckles and replies playfully.

"Aww Kris, can't you just be a man and help me without grumbling?"

Sehun watches the exchange between Luhan and Kris, and all of a sudden, he feels doubt creeping up in him.

Can he really make Luhan his?

There was the stranger Kris, so fashionable and probably rich, who could probably give Luhan any amount of happiness.

And here was Sehun, dull and an undeniably normal person, who most certainly hurt Luhan in more ways than one.

"Tao, here's Kris, his the CEO of the hotel I work for and unfortunately I work under him."

"Yah."

Kris smacks Luhan on the head and Tao rushes towards Kris.

"So I've heard you have an interest in fashion? Oh I love fashion---"

Tao rambles on as him and Kris walks, leaving Luhan alone with Sehun.

"So, let's get going huh."

Sehun just nods silently as Luhan takes hold of his own luggage and proceeds to walk after Tao and Kris.

"It's nice to see you again."

Luhan starts the conversation softly, breaking the uncomfortable silence which has engulfed them.

"Yes.."

"..."

"I missed you Luhan."

"Me too Sehun. Me too."

"..."

"..."

They quickly become silent again, the atmosphere a stark contrast to the two in front of them, who are discussing animatedly on who-knows-what.

"Do you still love me?"

Luhan's head snaps up upon hearing Sehun's question, and all it takes is one glance at Luhan's eyes for Sehun to know the answer.

"Be my boyfriend."

And Sehun didn't mean it as a question.

--

"Luhan! Hurry up else we'll miss the flight!"

"Oh shut up Kris. I know you're excited and all to see Tao but reaching there earlier doesn't mean that the plane will leave earlier! It's not even close to the check-in time."

"I don't care Luhan as your boss I demand you to hurry up!"

"We are not working now and I am your hyung so I demand you to shut up!"

Luhan snaps back at Kris.

"We still have 4 hours to go till the time we are supposed to be at the airport and I will not sit at the airport with you whining about the time being slow like a little kid which you are 

beside me."

Kris opens his mouth to continue bickering with Luhan but as he sees the look in Luhan's eyes, he gulps.

"Don't make me kill you."

"Y-you know I'm still your boss right."

Luhan raises an eyebrow.

"With you gone, I'll get to be the CEO."

And Kris decides it's a wiser choice to just shut up and text Tao instead.

Luhan sighs, enjoying the peace and quiet.

They had returned from Seoul to Jeju to continue with their work, and Kris, his responsible boss, decides that after a year it's high time to return to Seoul to see his beloved Tao, and generously paid for Luhan's travel with him too.

Turthfully, he was grateful to Kris, but Luhan really didn't want to stand Kris being like a 5-year-old child, whining and grumbling.

Luhan sighs again.

"You know what Kris? Let's just go now."

"Yay!!"

--

Kris and Luhan steps out of the arrival hall and the first thing Kris notices is, there's no Tao.

His eyes widen as he sees this. Sehun. And only Sehun. No Tao. No Tao!

As a mental breakdown slowly starts, a thought occurs to Kris.

"Yah Luhan! Don't leave me again-"

"..."

"I wish I could do that too."

Kris mutturs under his breath as he sees Luhan crashing into Sehun, his arms wrapping around Sehun's neck, laughing and shining.

"Please don't, we'll both fall and die."

A voice startles Kris from watching Sehun wrapping his arms around Luhan's smaller frame, both of them sharing small pecks.

"Tao!"

Kris whirls around, and with a great exclamation, totally ignores Tao's comment before and crashes into his beloved.

--

Luhan turns his head around to see what the commontion is about, only to find Kris lying on top of a crushed Tao, both their luggages toppled on the floor.

"Should we help them?"

Luhan turns back and looks up at Sehun.

Sehun pretends to think for a while, then smiles and shakes his head.

"Let's go home Lu."

Luhan grins and without a second thought, leaves behind his friends and luggage, walking out of the airport hand-in-hand with Sehun.

 

 

 


Okay it didn't really turn out the way I expected it to, but hope you enjoy this!

Added a little Taoris cos Taoris ;)

 

Please comment! :D hehe~