Make a Wish

Memories Through The Years
BIRTHDAY - * the anniversary of the day on which a person was born, typically treated as an occasion for celebration and the giving of gifts.

Speaking of Birthday, I hate mine as its reminds me of my age..... And I've never celebrated My birthday , ever since I am young well How can I celebrate that day if no one knows it, sadly but even my parents and my whole family are forgetting that occasion because for them that day is the worst date ever that they want to forget everything. May 21 the day that my older brother Died because of a Hit and Run accident and the day that I was Born .. What a cruel incident right?

But I did liked my birthday once.That was about 8 years ago on My 20th Birthday .

It was Early in the morning I yawn as I woke up from sleeping because of the heat from the sun rays passing through the glass of my window. I rubbed my eyes and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Today is my day, today is my birthday !!!!! I giggled murmuring that cutely.  

I take a quick bath and wear a cute dress , I put light make up and stormed my way down to our living room but they are not there and there are many guests inside our house.

"EOMMA , APPA ...."

I walk to the kitchen and saw my family preparing a celebration. I saw my Mom with a cake on hand.

~Oh my God , they remembered that Today is my Birthday~ my eyes are in tears Watching them like that preparing for me. I am happy that they didn't forget it.

"Eomma ... Kamsahamnida, I'm glad you did not forget it" I hugged my Mom Im so Happy today .

"Sojin what are you doing? Help us here, put the salad to the table Hurry up before Jungkook arrive."

"Eh? Jungkook? Wae?" Jungkook that's the name of my younger brother

"Aigoo, Your brother passed the examination so we will have a celebration for him" My Mom said jumping up and down because of excitement. I smiled and try to show my happiness. Then while walking to our living room I saw my Older brother frame in our furniture with a flowers and candles.

~They remembered that today is my Older brother's death anniversary and they celebrating Jungkook achievement... but they forgot that today is also my birthday~

~ Why God is so unfair to me? ~ my thought inside.

"ahhh, ... How about this cake eomma , is this for Jungkook too?" I asked hoping that it's for me , but

"Sojin ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT? OF COURSE IT'S FOR HIM ! just help us" My father shouted which made me jumped off because of shock but I felt so hurt that my parents never did paid attention to me and then my younger brother arrived.

"CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!" my dad and mom greeted him happily Jungkook was surprise when our parents hugged him tightly which made my heart ached more but of course I'm proud of him.

" Nae, Jungkook Congrats " I hugged my brother and compliment him for being a great student he then smiled and thank me.

He greeted the guests and I walked again but Jungkook called me.

"SOJIN-NOONA !!!!" he turn back to search thing inside his back , when he finally saw it he hand it to me.

It was a mini box , in a gift wrap with a birthday card.

My eyes immediately got blurry tears are about to come out because of my sweet brother.

"J-jungkook..." I mumbled

" Sojin Noona...HAPPY BIR..,=@>^]^>/#,=" I put my hand to his mouth, I know what he was trying to say so I simply shook my head to say "Don't" blinking my eyes alot of times to compose myself.

"b-but Noona..."

" You know what Jungkook... Noona is already sad about that , and If you tell them that infront of the guests , I might look pitiful to them So please. Don't worry birthday's I'm already used to that brother"

"So they forgot that today is your birthday Noona? I will confront mom and dad for that , wait here "Jungkook said and was about to walk to my parents side but I did not let him to I dragged him to our garden. When we reached the garden Jungkook stop and slap away my hand .

"WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT PARK SOJIN ? !!!" My eyes widened when my brother shouted, he was not looking at me but on the ground.

"WHY YOU ALWAYS ENDURED EVERYTHING, WHY ARE YOU SO AFRAID? ATLEAST TRY TO CONFRONT THEM FOR NOT BEING A GOOD PARENTS TO YOU NOONA !!!, I'M TIRED OF SEEING YOU LIKE THIS EVERYDAY .. THEY TREAT YOU LIKE NOTHING BUT HERE YOU ARE TRYING TO ENDURED IT AND STILL HOPING THEM TO REALIZE THAT YOU ARE ALSO THEIR CHILD ! " He shouted again "Why are you so Kind ~ Why Noona?" with that he broke into tears. He was crying.... crying for me . The only thing I can do is Hug him as my tears also falling down.

"Because I'm Sojin.... I am your strong noona" He heave a deep sighed and wiped his tears looking at me. His eyes are sad I know he pity me .... i know that.

"Noona, I know that this gift is cheap but that's only the beginning, when I grow up I will worked harder and be the first one to celebrate your birthday, we will celebrate it together I Promise that. You are such a great sister to me and a great daughter to our parents , I envy you for that "

He open his gift revealing a silver necklace with my name "Sojin" on it. He was the first person to give me a gift oh~ wait, Jungkook is not the first person , Because there's a mysterious person who always sending me a letter and a part of a toy robot... And I think that toy is a self assembly one, something like that the sender surely know that I majored engineering but If you are Going to asked me if I tried to assemble it My answer is 'NO' last year the mysterious person sent me the 1st foot part of the toy it was actually a cute rabbit but I doesn't have enough time for that so I kept it all in a box together with the letters I'm reading the Letters because that person always there to cheer me up.

"Kamsaaa Jungkook... When you grow up be a great man"

I patted his head and we went back to the living room.

We started eating , I ate quietly staring at my food as I munch them in tears.

"Sojin, will you please show some manners infront of the table." My Mother scolds me when she saw me eating without interest.

"Sorry..." i apologized and try to eat it well after a minutes, the guests and my parents are congratulating my brother, I actually envy my brother for the attention that my parents gave, It was like he is the only child and I'am just a no one in this family. I felt like I can't take it anymore I want to cry hard.

"I..I need to go now, Eomma .. Appa I forgot I have a work today" - me

"See, what a trouble maker...You forgot your work what if they fire you out . You are out of your mind Sojin" For the last time my Dad shouted and hit my head.

"Yah ! why are you like that? Appa stop that Don't hurt Noona" Jungkook went infront of me I smile to Jungkook I am proud that I have him as my little brother, he is like a shield to protect me . He is the only one who understand me well in this family. I picked my bag, say sorry to them and went out.

The time i stormed my way out of our house My tears immediately fall .

~ You are pitiful Park Sojin...You think that they will remember your birthday? You wish ~

I ran to where my feet bring me and I found myself crying on an aisle alone , The sun strikes to its level and I look like a lost child.

" I knew it , Why did I expect them to remember it .."

" Im such an idiot , I thought we are finally going to celebrate my birthday "

"Why they are like that? Am I not Belong to their family?"

"What did I do to make them mad to me?"

"It wasn't my fault to be born in this world, but why do I always take the blame." I cried louder saying things to feel better but then suddenly I couldn't feel the heat of the sun touching my skin , there's a thing covering me from it and when I looked up , I saw a guy with a messy hair catching his breath . He looks so tired from Running? Or whatever.

"What?" I asked him in a irritated voice because he was staring at me. He looks familiar to me i think I saw him already , but I can't remember when.

I was waiting for him to answer but he only say "Hi" to me and smile .

"Do I know you?"

"maybe or maybe not, But... i know you well" he said and then he sat next to me I should be afraid now because he is a stranger but it is so strange because I feel safe and not alone because of his presence. He then put his hand to his pocket and gave me a handkerchief.

I took the hanky and wiped my tears.

"You look ugly when you are crying..."

WHAT? THIS GUY , IS HE INSULTING ME?

"WHAT?" I glared and hear him chuckles

"Just kidding " He ruffled his hair and did an aegyo , I don't know why but I think he was trying to comfort me so I smiled after seeing his cute action.

~ He was actually cute , he has a dimples and his eyes are bright and very expressive~ I shook my head and snapped my fingers out of that thought.

"Why are you crying ?" he aske me and stopped doing an aegyo. " Today is Your birthday but why are you here alone?" He added , and I was shocked when I heard that.

"Wait, How did you know that? Are you stalking me?" I asked glaring at him.

"I told you, I know you well , let's just say I'm always guarding you. Now that I answered your question You should Answer mine too , Why are you here alone? Why are you crying? you should be with your family celebrating." I looked down picturing the reason why I am here alone.

"Well ~ There's no point celebrating it with them if they can't even remember my birthday, Or shall I say they they are doing it on purpose"

Just then , a little girl holding her parents hands passed by to us.

"ChaeWon, Happy Birthday " her parents greeted her. My eyes were focused to them as I saw them gave the little child a gift, the girl was very happy .

I glanced back to the guy who's sitting by my side ,and I smiled weakly at him.

"Yah stranger, Look at that child " I pointed out the little girl " She look so happy when her parents greeted her and gave her gifts... Are birthday's fun to celebrate?" I asked and he simply Nodded

"You know what, I never had a chance to experience celebrating my birthday. You already experienced that right? Are birthday's that special for all?~~ I wonder why" I blurted out picking a stone and writing something into the concrete ground.

" Yea~ Yearly we celebrate my birthday , it was important thanking God for gaving parents a child celebrating the day that you are born in this world. It was fun recieving gifts from others too , that's my favorite part" I heard him chuckles.

" Really? So maybe that was the reason why my parents are not celebrating mine. Well how can they celebrate it if for them the day I was born is the worst date for our family that was the exact day when my brother died.." I rubbed my eyes because tears started to fall again.

"They blame me for his death ever since I was a ing baby , and You know what is worse to hear from your own parents? It's hearing their regrets that they gave birth to me. When I was young whenever my Mom is drunk she will hurt me physically , blame me , cursed me and wished that I was never been born ...I once get into an accident i was in comma for weeks during my highschool but they are too busy to visit me. I wanted to question God, I want to know why me? I did not choose to be born in this world , I didn't do anything but it was me who's suffering. Why are they blaming me ? Why they treat me like that? They never forgot my brother's occasion but mine they do.

I never wish anything , I don't need expensive things what I only need is to be loved , to feel that I am also a part of our family, that I am also their child and not just a 'No One' I wonder how it feels to celebrate your own birthday and not others... I wonder how it feels to hear your parents greeting you and saying I love you..." I cried saying those things, for the first time in my life this is the first time that I have a person by myside listening to my rants . I felt his left arm in wrapped around my shoulder and he leaned me into his chest , tapping my back.

"Go cry , shout, cuss , you can also hit me if you want ,I will Let you do whatever you want , but promise me that when you are feeling better please let me see your smile again"

I looked at him an inch away , my lips is shaking and my eyes are in tears , he was looking at me full of sincerity and I started to cried out loud. Saying the words and Questions that I always want to say and Ask to them.

"Why can't they love and treat me as their daughter?"

"Why its always me who's wrong, why its always me who need to say sorry even I'm not doing anything wrong"

"Why it is hard for them to greet me a Happy Birthday every time my birthday's comes "

"Why can't they give me some attention"

"Why are they Doing this to me? I want them to be proud of me, They are the reason why I tried to study harder and became a top notcher and a valedictorian student before just because I was hoping to hear them complimenting me too,I was happy that time and expecting them to come but they did not even attend my graduation.. I walked with my teacher who is like a mother to me imagining that it was my Mom or Dad happy and proud for my achievement. To be loved is my only wish... But why it was hard ..? I'm jealous to my brother for the attentions that they are giving to him...But I can't let myself hate them because even they treat me like that I still love them so much. I pity myself .. My Brother Pity me , My Friends and I know you too." I said between my sobs.

"Ani, I don't pity you... Because infact I am proud of you. Living like that is not easy, but here you are leaning on me crying hard ranting about how they never treat you as their child , how they ignore you and how they regrets giving you life after all that hurtful words and actions from them here you are saying that you love them even they treat you nothing. You are such a great daughter" he patted my head and smiling Lovingly . I stopped crying.

"Wait , Who are you anyway?" I asked curiously

"Jonghyun" he smiled at me .

Jonghyun? Why does it sounds familiar, Do I know him ?

"Do-Do I know You?"

"DO Y-O-U K-N-O-W - M-E? He asked me back which made me more confused.

"Geez You tortured my chest by hitting it a million times, Are You sure that you are a Girl? " He asked and I raised my arm and hit him again .

"OF COURSE I AM !" I whined He fall out of laughter and I found myself laughing as well the guy stood up from his seat.

"Are You feeling better Now ?" I Nodded , he walks towards me and wiped aways my tears.

"Tears are the words that your heart can't express so when you feel like you want to cry just do it." he blurted

A person used to say that to me , but Who?

The next thing I knew he was already walking. I run and hold his wrist to stopped him from walking.

"J-jonghyun, Don't leave me" He stopped , I saw he look shocked and he turn his back at me .

"L-Let's Go" - he hold my hand and we started walking i don't know if it was just me but his eyes suddenly became full of sadness.

"Hey , Where are we going?"

"Going to make your birthday a special one , You do trust me right?"

I nodded.

------------------------------

"Wait, Why are we here?" I asked,we are now in a grocery store , he grabs chocolate cupcakes , choco syrup, small candle, marshmallows and chocolate candy and paid the bill.

Then next he dragged me into a coffee shop.

"Welcome Sir, Ma'am" The lady guide us into a VIP section of the coffee shot.

"Wait here" Jonghyun stood up and went to the counter , A pretty Lady smiling at him she must be the owner.

"It's been a long time since I both saw you together Jonghyun , You must be so happy" - the lady pinched his cheeks well they kinda look alike but the one she said made me confused.

~It's been a long time since I both saw you together~

Was that me she's talking about ? but maybe not me because I don't know them.

"Nae, I'm happy"

I saw Jonghyun coming back with a tray on hand.

He sat and open the cupcakes that we bought, I asked what is he doin but he didn't say anything, the next thing I knew he was slicing the middle and already covering the bigger cupcake's sides using the chocolate syrup , marshmallows and chocolate bars he was smiling loving like a kid as I stared at him.

"You said you want to celebrate your birthday so Let's celebrate it together"

"Eh? But why this ? i pointed the cupcake coz it looks like he was just playing around.

"I often do this to the girl I love when she's celebrating her birthday" he chuckles

"jinjja? Wow that was so sweet"

"I do want to bake a cake for her but I don't know how"

when he's done he put the candle on top.

"When you are alone of every birthday's of yours just try this. Birthdays are special, You should celebrate yours too" He lighten up the candles and start sing a birthday song.

"Saeng il chukha ham ni da saeng il chukha ham ni da sarang ha neun Sojin-ssi saeng il chuk ha ham ni da"  

I bit my lower lip and smiled widely at him this is the first time that I met him but he act like a friend to me. Whoever the girl that he was talking about is so lucky to have a sweet guy like him.

"Ya Ya Ya, Make a wish and Blow the candle now" he was doing a cute aegyo he looks so adorable. I wished and blew it , he sliced a piece of it and gave it to me.

"How is it ?"

" it taste so good , T-Thank you Jonghyun." I shyly retorted and avoided his gaze

"You are always welcome" he patted my hair, I felt so warmed because of his words I wonder how it feels to have a sweet guy like him by yourside.

"You are the first person who celebrate my birthday and wished me to be happy, thank you" I heard him laughed

"I'm always your first Sojin...." He mumbled but I heard it.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"A-ah Nothing KkK, Let's Go to other place" we left and just like earlier he hold my hand.

I stared our hands locked together like a couple and he saw me .

"Oopps, Sorry .. aren't you comfortable? I can let go" He was about to let go of my hand but I hold his hand tighter I dont know what comes into my mind to do that.

" No, it's okay" I blushed

"Let's Go to a place that would fit you"

He brought me into a Amusement Park. I frowned and looked at him.

"why here?"

"Because you are a kid"

"Tsk , I'm not"

"Just come , I want to try the rides" I rolled my eyes.

" Is it your first time here?" I asked because he look so excited

"Nope, But this will be my first time coming again here after a very long time"

"Wow, so you go here by yourself before?"

"I went here together with my girlfriend before , she loves it here." I frowned and rolled my eyes, I don't know why but I feel jealous.

"What's with that face Sojin?"

"So you gave me a cake that you are always preparing to her and now you are bringing me to the place that your girlfriend loves? Why don't you just call your girlfriend so both of you can enjoy . I'm leaving now" I walked to the exit.

"I CAN'T DO THAT !" Jonghyun shouted walking at my place.

"And why is that?" I raised an eyebrow he was looking on the ground.

"Because she's not here yet"

"Huh?"

"Let's just say the real her was in a deep sleep and couldn't remember me anymore" he smiled weakly , just like what I saw earlier. I stopped feeling guilty as I look at him.

"Is that so... Gaja , I'll accompany you" He looked at me his eyes glisten in happiness.

Jonghyun asked for my hand and he intertwined it with him , I was shocked to feel a electricity when he did that.

"Rides. !!!!" Jonghyun cheered , He pulls Sojin near the largest and highest ride.

The Rollercoaster

"Hey, wait Are you sure?" she asked gulping as she take a look at the people screaming loudly.

"Why You scared Sojin? Okay., Let's go to other rides" Jonghyun and I left the rollercoaster.

"Let's Go ride bumper car then" He grab my hand and pulled me after he hand our tickets we excitedly ride our cars.

"Go bump me sojin hahaha" he happily challenge me. I grinned at him.

"I majored mechanical engineering so this is too easy challenge Jonghyun" I retorted , and immediately drove my car to follow him, I take a drift to target him easily and then I bumped his car. After that he follows me and was about to hit mine but I easily stopped to make him landed on other car and After that I speed up and bumped his car again.

"YAH !" he uttered pouting at me .

~Oh my God , he is so cute~ I snapped my finger out of it .

"Hahaha, Told you I'm good at it" i smirks "Let's play another round?" I teased Jonghyun .

"ANDWAEYO !" I giggled when he shouted cutely , we both stormed our way out i while clunging into his arm.

In just a short time I am already comfortable to be with him and i think I like him already.

"Where do you want to ride now?" I asked and saw him staring at the rollercoaster again.

"Do you really like to ride that one?" He nodded so this time I decided to ride there for him i tugged on his hand and Led him to the ride. As the line moved the one who's checking our tickets wave its finally our turn, I gulped and pulled Jonghyun to sit next to me.

"Oh my gosh" - I mumbled

"You okay?" he asked and i felt his hand holding me tighter. "I'm here so Don't be afraid"

"Okay"

As soon as the word left my mouth , the bar that secured us in came down and the rollercoaster slowly gaining speed before dipping up and down I gritting my teeth and squeezing Jonghyun's hand he was just laughing and raising our both intertwined hands in the air and I was ing screaming till death.

"Wasn't that fun ?" Jonghyun smiling wide looking at the ride.

"Yea , that was breath-taking"I giggled.

"What's next?" I asked excitedly , okay i gotta admit it I'm having so much fun here.

"Let's Go eat"

We went to a store I bought water,snack and icecream in cone to eat it while waiting for him paying . When he was done he sat next to me.

"Is that a yogurt Jong?" I asked when I saw him eating

"Nae"

"That's also my favorite" I should have bought that than icecream" I pouted I love Fruit Salad yogurt.

"Then Let's eat it together" - he winked at me.

"Ehh? b-but there's only one plastic spoon for yogurt don't worry about me" I said.

"Say AAHHH" - Jonghyun

"Huh?" I asked then he immediately enter the head of spoon with a yogurt on it in my mouth and fed me .

"Delicious ? that's my favorite" I shyly nodded.

"Indirect Kiss Kekeke" I heard him chuckles my face turned red .

Then a i suddenly felt strange , a flashback comes into my mind.

~ From now on you're favorite will be my favorite too~

"Hey You okay?" he asked and I nods, I finally get back to myself. What was that?

"Are you and your girlfriend always here?" out of the blue I asked.

"Not really, I brought her here before"

"Are you sure that she forgot you already?"

"Yea~"

"Then why don't you just find other girl?"

" We didn't broke up officialy so Iam still hoping that she will remember me ,I love her so much, And I promised her that I will be there for her"

I feel so jealous to hear that he still love the girl.

I kept quiet until we both finish eating.

"Do you want to ride to a flying horse?" He was smiling ear to ear approaching me to break the silence.

"Huh? flying horse?" He pulled me into a carrousel.

"Chadaann Flying Horse !!!" I laugh because of how childish he acts.

"Let's ride that okay"

when the carrousel stops we ride on the horse and Have fun. I was happy , feels like this is the best birthday I had.

A flying horse .... i never thought of this kind of horse , I only thought of pegasus is the only horse that could fly

We had so much fun here , for the rest of the afternoon we walked around the amusement park ,playing games winning stufftoys and others we tried almost all the rides , then I excused myself to go to restroom and retouch my face, Today My Birthday became so special because of him . When I'm done I went out it's already dark.

"Sojin Let's take selca before we leave" I took out my phone.

Jonghyun sit next to me leaning our heads together capturing the best day that I spent with him. I look at the photo and he was looking at me in the picture , we looks like a cute couple.

He stood up and so Do I , Jonghyun hand me a box .

"Happy Birthday Sojin, Your birthday is special to me as it is the day that you were born and because I have the honor of spending it with you again.  On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come. I missed you so much and will be missing you again after this day but it was fun to be with you again"

"Hey, w-what are you saying Jonghyun?" his words are confusing me .

He moved closer and hugged me tighter.

"Be Happy not just today but forever, Only Cry when you can't hold it anymore. There's no one in this world that can take your place in my life . It may have taken you a moment to realize what I mean But now I don't care anymore I just want to be with you and say things that I want to tell you Im sorry if you are confused . I hope right now, along with me, You'll say these three words again,but i know its impossible so I will say it for you. You are the GREATEST person I've ever met . Sojin... I Love You and I will miss you"

he leaned forward closing the distance between us and pressed his lips to mine . I was surprise When he kissed me i felt a liquid touching down to my cheeks and realize it was his tears.

~ Why are you Crying , Is that because of me? but why?~ I wanted to asked him but I doesn't have a strenght. He kissed me but I didn't kissed him back because I was too confuse now . I don't know why but it hurts me more times to see him hurting like this.

When he pulled away , he pat my head and he wiped his tears . He also hold my hand again , we are both in silence until we reach the way out .

"Did you had fun to our date?"

"Y-yeah" I awkwardly answered "Jonghyun, what's the meaning of that? You are such a playboy, You told me you love your girlfriend and now you were telling me that you love me?" I asked trying to understand it all but he just smiled at me .

"TAXI !!!" He called a taxi and when it stop , He hugged me tightly to say goodbye.

"Soon you will know it , open the box and try to figure it out, but I'm afraid that when you finally know the answer I might be gone already"

"Take Care, I will Miss You Sojin"

He guided me to the taxi and the next thing I knew I'm already inside and staring at Jonghyun who's waving his hand and watching me leave.

~Why do I feel like this? I don't know him but Why I'm feeling so strange~

When I finally home I immediately went to my room to think.

~Who are you Jonghyun?~

"Aish I'm going crazy because of him How could he kissed me then leave me without explanation" just then I heard a knocked in my room.

"Come in" - me It was Jungkook he sat to my bed .

"How are you noona?" I smiled at him widely.

"Jungkook-ssi Today I am so happy, I met a guy who is kind. We celebrate my birthday together and we went to have fun in the amusement park. It was fun and exciting."

I happily tell to Jungkook.

"I am so happy to hear that noona you deserves to be happy, Happy birthday to you" "yea~ Kamsaaa"

He went out already and I was playing a song through my mp3 I love ballads so I closed my eyes and immediately fall asleep.

------------------------

"Saengil Chukha hamnida jagiya"

"Waah Gomawooo" I kissed his cheeks.

"Next time I will bake a cake for your birthday, wait for that time araseo?" He did alot of aegyo.

"Nae, Saranghaeyo Jonghyun"

“One Yogurt please, how about you?” I looked at him for his order.

“Err… Let me try that yogurt of yours then… from now on your favorites will be my favorite too ” he said.

When our orders arrived we ate it.

"Sojin-ah, I want to try that flavor too, can I taste it?" I stopped eating and place my yogurt to his side , he stood up and lean, I thought he's gonna go pick the yougurt but he leaned and kiss me which made me blushed.

"Yah!" I uttered and heard him chuckles.

"Mmmn... Its sweet jagiya" He sat back on his seat and  laughed when he saw my shocked expression.

I felt really happy to have such a sweet and lovely boyfriend.

"You are the first person who always celebrate my birthday" i said

"and Forever I will always be the first Sojin" he added

"Thank You Jonghyun"

"I love you Sojin, Forever"

"Wait here Sojin, I want to buy something special for you"

"You don't have to"

"But I want to" He pouted , his cuteness is my weakness.

"Okay then , Be back"

"Yes I will be back, give me a minute" before he leave he gave me a peck on lips and do a heartshape using his hands.

I was waiting on the street but then I saw a car driving faster in a zigzag , the driver was drunk and I got hit by it , the next thing I knew I was in the hospital. He was running he was full of blood in his white shirt and he was crying.

"Sojin wake up, Don't leave me"

"Sojin hang in there please Hang in there.."

"J-Jongh....."

"JONGHYUN !!!!!!!" I was screaming, I waked up sweating. I realized I was at my bed lying.

"NOona Are you alright?" My brother immediately went to my room to check me.

"I'm fine , I had a dream" He gave me a water and asked again before he left.

"A Dream? with Jonghyun?" I touched my head it hurts.

“Why did I dreamt of that…and Why it looks so real”

I take a quick bath and after that I remembered Jonghyun Words last night.

"Soon you will know it , open the box and try to figure it out, but I'm afraid that when you finally know the answer I might be gone already"

I looked for the box that he gave me yesterday.

i saw a Letter , it was the same letter that the mysterious person always sending me and I saw the last part of the robot that he's sending me every year with a scrapbook.

" So it was Jonghyun all along who was supporting me, encouraging me through my bad times." I felt tears brimmin in my eyes as I read his last letter.

Sojin,

Are you reading it now? Happy birthday Jagiya !!!!!!. *CLAP* *CLAP*

~ Saengil Chukha hamnida Jagiya !!!~ a sudden flashback from my dream.

I continued reading the letter.

Do you remember me now? *sigh* I wonder how long till you finally remember me. I missed you so much my Baby Princess , anyway thank you for spending your birthday with me again I am honor to be with you for the last time.

But you know what, Iam afraid that when you were reading this, I may be gone. I am leaving Sojin , I don't know if I will be coming back again , Don't be sad I wish you happiness today, tomorrow and beyond. You deserve all the success, happiness and love in the world.

I love you Jagiya,I always and forever do , even you don't remember me ."

Then a memories suddenly flashbacks.

"Jagiya !" I was at the school campus . My name is Sojin a 1st year highschool student.

"Shut up Jerk, stop calling me that"

"Then stop calling me jerk!" Jonghyun

"Make me" I smirks. He grin and moved closer to smack my lips.

"Hehehe" he chuckles after the kiss "Woii, ya-yah, Sojin are you crying?"

"*sobs* I HATE YOU LEE JONGHYUN *!!!!!!!" I cried on the floor with my uniform skirt because he kissed me.

"Stop crying, I'll take the responsibility" I didn't answer I was too focus to the kiss, That was my first kiss and he stole it.

"Ya-yah, Sorry ... Sorry please Stop crying I will buy you a yogurt please" I stopped.

"*sobs* Jinjjayo?"

"Nae Gaja?"

"SoJin, be my Girlfriend"

"If you found a flying horse then I will think about it Jonghyun" that was my birthday

"Call I will find that flying horse , I will be your boyfriend"

"Where are we?"

"CHADDAANN !!! FLYING HORSE *clap*clap*

"From now on You will be my Boyfriend Lee Jonghyun, saranghaeyo"

"happy Birthday jagiya"

"Kamsaaa , you are the first person who greet me on my birthday"

"And I will always be the first"

"Hey Jagiya, Hows the feeling now that we are in third year already? Happy 3rd year anniversary Sojin I love you" My lovely boyfriend hugs me.

"Happy 3rd year anniversary hubby I love you too"

"Let's be together forever okay?" he asked

"Nae, I would love to be by yourside forever"

"I love you Sojin, Forever"

"Wait here Sojin, I want to buy something special for you"

"You don't have to"

"But I want to" He pouted , his cuteness is my weakness.

"Okay then , Be back"

"Yes I will be back, give me a minute" before he leave he gave me a peck on lips and do a heartshape using his hands.

I was waiting on the street but then I saw a car driving faster in a zigzag , the driver was drunk and I got hit by it , the next thing I knew I was in the hospital. He was running he was full of blood in his white shirt and he was crying.

"Sojin wake up, Don't leave me"

"Sojin hang in there please Hang in there.."

When I woke up I was at the hospital I saw a guy holding my hands.

"Sojin , thank God you are safe" He cried infront of me.

"W-Who are You ?"

"Hey , that's not a good joke Sojin... You're kidding me right?"

"Who are you?"

"It's me Jonghyun, it's me Your boyfriend"

"i don't know who you are, get off me !!!!"

-

"Doc, How's my grand daughter?" my grandma asked

"We made an examination and her head was hitted badly so she may be suffering to a Partial amnesia"

"What do you mean?"

"I heard from her that she couldn't remember her home address, her full name and the person who brought her here. Its when you lose some of memories usually happens as a result of an injury or shock. You forget some things but remember others. But don't worry if she will be attached to the person again there's a possibility that her memories will be back"

"Mom Who is the guy earlier?" I asked my mom when she finally enter .

"You don't know him, he was just a complete stranger"

"Where are we going?"

"To our new house, From now on you will go to new school"

I broke into tears after my memories are coming back.

"So all this time I am the girl that he was talking about when we had our date.

~He can't leave me like this ~

I stormed my way out of our house to find Jonghyun

~Jonghyun Babo, why you did not tell me this 4 years ago~

~I am hurting you for years but you still there for me~

I ride a bus to go to Jonghyun house in Busan , that's the place when we both live before my parents said that we are going to our new home.

I run to the house that I remember, I saw people are looking at me . I'm sweating and tired but I wanted to see him again .

My Lovely Boyfriend

When I finally reached the house I was standing, my index finger frozen in front of the doorbel. I needed to tell him that I remembered him, say sorry for leaving him hanging. I don't want to spend any more sleepless nights tossing and turning. I want to tell him that I still love him . I pushed my finger and the sound of a doorbell rang through. Then suddenly, A old lady was there standing.

"Sojin?" I smiled at her she was the caretaker of this house, we Jonghyun and i used to call her granny.

"I'm back...Granny" i whisper and she hugged me.

"I'm happy that you can finally remember it all"

"Where's Jonghyun ? I have to tell him that I can finally remember him.."

The old lady looked at the ground

"Wae?" I smiled trying to compose myself.

"He left already , their family wants him to take their company"

"No , that can't be ... Why" I broke into tears after that ...

--------------

"Waiter, give me 5 bottle of beers" Iam here in the bar drinking beers alone trying to forget all , Iam already drunk 13 bottles and I feel dizzy.

"Ma'am You are already drunk we will call a taxi now"

The bar waiter lead me to the taxi .

I'm not drunk , I still want to forget everything. Why did they do that?

When the taxi dropped me out near to my home , i walked .

"He really loves you , When he went here he was crying saying that you couldn't remember him . You know that he was a strong guy but you are actually his weakness. I shouldn't say this but I saw young master cried and kneeled down infront of your parents just for them to let him enter your room when you are in the hospital but they did not let him. They asked Jonghyun to stay away from you and that hurts jonghyun more but he still did not leave you , everyday he tried to enter quietly and stared at you . He loves you so Much"

" He loves you So Much"

the words that the caretaker is echoing in my mind I was mad to my family, I want to confront them .

"I'm home *hik*" i said When I reached home

"This Kid , Are you Drunk?" My mom ask me angrily.

"Nae, Why You have a problem with that eomma?"

"Sojin show some respect you troublemaker" My father shouted and i laughed which made them pissed.

"Why would I? I already show respect since the day I was born, You don't even respect me as your child" With that I recieved a slap from my dad.

"Appa, stop" Jungkook went infront of me.

"Slap me, Hit me do whatever you want , I'm tired to endure it all . You know that Jonghyun is my boyfriend right? I asked you both alot of times if who is that but you said that he's just a stranger How could you do that to me?"

The two of them shocked so i laugh

"I remembered it all now , How could you take away my happiness"

"We are just protecting you Sojin, He is the reason why you got hit by a car" my mom retorted.

"You want to protect me? when you are the one who's hurting me, you don't treat me as your child and you couldn't even remember my birthday Wow that was so sweet, thanks but no thanks, i dont need protection I only want you Mom dad to love me too. "

"And DO YOU KNOW THAT the person you pushed WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO CARED FOR ME AND LOVE ME , Why did you do that ? Are you really wanting me to suffer? i'm tired enduring it How could you take away my happiness."

"W-we are sorry" - dad

"Sorry can't change anything now Appa, He was gone now but before that he made me happy on my birthday yesterday, when You forgot my birthday he was there for me .. You always blame me for my brother's death, I'm also your child but you treat like a no one in this family"

"Youre just saying that because you are drunk Sojin, that's not true We love you"

"Im not feeling that love eomma. Mianhae" I stormed my way up to my room grabbed my things and put it to the luggage.....

Yeah I runaway that time and lived alone without their help, I worked part time to support my daily expenses me and my family are okay now but I do want to live alone. Before I go out to my condo i play the talking toy robot that he gave to me , I assemble it before and it took me a week to finish it. "Jagiya Saranghae" "I LOVE YOU" his voice is playing, I miss Him so much

Today its My 28th Birthday aaah I feel so old haha.

I went to our favorite coffee shop make a cake just like what he always do every birthdays of mine.

8 year's , I don't know if he's going to comeback but I'm still waiting for him.

My tears are falling while eating the cupcake, Kids are looking at me because I look so childish doing eating this cupcake that I made.

A kid gave me a purple letter , the same letter that jonghyun always send me .

"Wait, little boy who gave this to you?" I asked.

"Big Brother" The 5years old kid retorted

I slowly opened the card, pulled it out, I gawked, my heart racing at the memory. My eyes drifted down too the neatly written hand writing on the card. 

"I’m back and I'm still waiting for your three words and that kiss," I read.

I stood silently my eyes scanning over the paper again and again.  I gripped my stomach My phone suddenly rang. A unknown number registered on my phone.

"Yeoboseo?"

I heard a guy laughing on the other line.

"Yah What's so funny? who are you?"

"Still eating that cupcake for your birthday?" That voice why does it sounds familiar.

"W-who is this?"

"I Missed You.....Jagiya" My tears fall I heard his voice again after a long time.

"J-jonghyun?, Where are you?"

"Find me if you can" He laughs on the other line.

"Babo-yah , If I found you please don't leave me again deal?"

"The answer is in your hand so ppali find me now"

I immediately went out to the coffee shop smiling widely

I went to my Car and go to our secret place when we are in high school. The forest.

I have too find him, I reminded myself, gripping onto my jacket tighter around me.

I finally reached the spot where we both promise that we will be together forever, that was when we are thirteen years old but I cried when he was nowhere too be found.

"Jagiya...." a man’s voice errupted the forest, making the bird’s fly off the tree branches. 

I spun around too see the guy that I once Forget smirking in my direction.

“Look at you, You are still a cry baby" He came closer and wiped my tears “More beautiful than I last saw you,” 

I felt my cheeks become hot, and my face probably looking like a tomato by now. 

"Mianhae Jonghyun... If I did not remember you before . I missed you" I said.

"I missed you too, It's Okay Now Jagiya, I don't want to see you crying so Let me punish you for that"

"eh?"

" Three words Sojin " - He smirks at me and I smiled.

"I love You , Am I forgiven?"

"Not Yet Jagiya, I wanted that kiss," He said with a grin

"Can I earn it now?" I looked around, the cold wind thrashing at my cheeks.

"But you already kissed me"

" What? But that was 8 years ago " Jonghyun pouted and I laughed.

"Still shy jagiya?,"  he teased me , I blushed and nodded .

“we can change that ” Jonghyun said, raising my chin and laying a sweet, passionate kiss on cold lips.

This should have happened eight years ago, my thought, but atleast it’s happening now.

" What are you doing Hubby" I asked adding a cute aegyo which made him giggled. We are now here in my condo and Jonghyun was wearing my strawberry cupcake apron he looks so on it.

"I promised you that one day i will make a cake for you"

I sat to the kitchen and stared at him.  

"Yah, what now? I can help you." I laughed when I saw him looks so confuse with the ingredients. "Mehhh,I can do this alone, I practice everyday just to perfect this, i will make my own cake for you."  

Jonghyun take his dessert recipe book.  

Jonghyun flipping that recipe book at 'Chocolate Cake Recipe' section. 

"Flour...check. Cocoa powder...check. Baking powder...check..." He mumbles. He's done baking the cake for about 20 minutes and decorated it with frosting and some circle chocolate, marshmallows, chocolate chips as cat ears, nose and eyes and other decoration.  

"Wow It looks like you now Sojin" He smile satisfied at how his birthday cake for me turn out. He put one candle on the cake and light it.

"Happy Birthday To you, Happy Birthday To you, Happy Birthday Happy Birthday ... Happy Birthday To You"He sing happy birthday song to me

"Make a wish now Jagiya"

I closed my eyes and blew the candle, and smile so bright.

"Wow, Kamsahamnida Jonghyun" i gave him a peck.

"See i'm so talented!" He giggles.  

we eat it deliciously.

"Neh, Sojin we did not break up right?" I nodded

I was shocked when He knelt down and smile at me .

"Sojin , You know that I love you so much . Will you take me to be your forever ? Marry Me Please Sojin"

I Started crying again, seeing the man i love proposing to me .

"Yes, I want you to be part of my Life Jonghyun"

"I love you , Thank you for always making my birthday so special" I added and kissed him.

---------------------

"Look at your daughter.... Lee Jonghyun" I sigh and sat to the couch looking at him i ruffled my hair "Yah ! Aren't you going to help me here" I screamed and stampped my feet as I stared to my 3year's old daughter messing all the things in our house , i glared when I heard him laughing.

"What's so Funny Jonghyun?" he stood and hugged me

"Chill Let her play and do what she wanted" he whispered before walking to where our daughter is.

"Yebin-ah... you are a good girl right?" he pinched our daughter's cheeks.

"Nae Nae Nae" - she retorted and he lifted Yebin up and gave it to me.

"Aigoo , The two of you really look so alike" I smiled at him as Jonghyun kiss Yebin cheeks and He kissed my Lips.

"When I grow up , I will be as beautiful like eomma and find a handsome guy like appa" I dropped my jaw when our daughter said that.

"Yah! You are too young for that baby" - I pouted and jonghyun was just laughing , I put her down as Yebin plays again and this time outside with her baby sitter.

Jonghyun leaned on me "I love you, Let's play too?" he mumbled. I chuckles "Yeah I know , I Love You Too" I said replying to him smiling.

"Jagiya....You know....Yebin is already three Year's old and she's sad to be playing alone , Don't you think It is the right time to gave her little brother?" My eyes widened as I hit his shoulder because he's carrying me to our room .

When we reached our room he locked it and kiss me passionately and I respond to his kisses.

"Let's make a Baby Boy this time" He grin and bit my Lips.

"Mwoya? Are you serious? My family is going to visit us" - I gasped when he kissed me again.

"We still have an hour to enjoy Sojin" He chuckles , Sojin shiver when Jonghyun breath through her neck , she was blushing because of her husband.

"KYAAAH BABOYA JONGHYUN"

"Yes I love you too Jagiya Haha"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I never thought that I will be happy but when He came to me , to Love me . I found the reason to be happy . We have many ups and down in life but when When I see his eyes, looking at me lovingly, I feel special

When he hold me in his warm embrace, all my scars on my body heal When we’re together Everything becomes alright, painful memories disappear

When we’re together I get happy again , when I suddenly feel like I’m alone he was there for me.

At the moment when everything feels strange and I suddenly have no confidence His voice that believes in me and gives me courage allows me to go out in the world again.

Having Jonghyun is the best part of my life and now I am Glad to say that every day of my life is a blessing with my Lovable Husband, Adorable Daughter Yebin and My Family.

THE END