I'm in danger.

To Win Over A Heart Of Stone

Dara's POV

BANG!

I woke up to a gun shot and a shrill scream.

I ran quietly to the door and locked it.

I waited for the shots to stop. It never really did...atleast thats how my head felt.

With one last cry from my mothers voice she went silent. I wanted to cry but was too scared, shocked, and confused to.

I heard my dad try his hardest to escape. I heard cussing and cries of pain from my father. At that point I wanted to be Superman and save the day. But I couldn't. Because it was too late.

If I stayed here any longer I would be in danger.

I grabbed my coat and a framed picture of my family.

I had tears in my eyes but I had to keep moving. Everything around me was blurred and fuzzy.

I made it to the balcony door and quietly pushed it open. I saw shadows of large men beating a smaller figure on the ground...my dad. I bit my lip to conseal the tears I wanted to shed at that moment.

I saw a buff man approaching the balcony door to my parents bedroom.

I quickly hid in a bush.

With blurry eyes I witnessed the trigger pull and my dad hanging by his collar dangle lifelessly.

At that point my heart has crashed. Inside the room I saw a lifeless body of my mother. Her night dress was stained in blood and her face was covered in bruises.

I looked at the man that just pulled the trigger on my own father. He was wearing his gold wedding band. It infuriated me. How could he kill a father, a husband, a son without dying inside of guilt?

I didn't have time to think that way. I had to move. Now. I watched as the other men searched the house...for me.

Taeyang's POV

I watched as a slight figure emerged through the gates.

"Is it okay on that end?" Some one yelled from behind me.

"Yeah." I lied. What they didn't know couldn't hurt them.

"Looks like the girl got away..." Leader Kim said through the mic.

"We'll schedule a search for her later. For now take everything that is valuable and catches your interest."

I wanted nothing of these poor victims. It absolutely disgusts me how I'm here.

It's all my father's fault. He should have never pulled my sister and I into this.

I never wanted to be a gangster. I wanted to go to school and study the arts. I never got the chance because of lack of money and credit. So instead of living my life and being happy I'm here helping murder innocent people. This wasn't my dream. This was my unfair fate.

Dara's POV

I waited until they all went inside and I ran through a gap in the gates. It was a secret gap that I used when I didn't have my keys with me. The only problem was the pine needles scratched my skin. I ran through them and kept running. I ran for miles until I crashed.

Right in the heart Seoul. Seoul was probably 20 something miles from our house. Not too far but when running without training or hydration it felt a lot longer.

I sat on a bench and took out the picture of my parents and I. We were all smiling and happy. I held an icecream cone and held my father's hand. 

I cried. Tears hit the frame and slid down the picture. I tucked it back into my pocket and layed down on the cold metal.

I guess I'm on my own now.

I layed down with my jacket giving me a little warmth. It was mid autumn and the air left a cold mist everytime I took a breath. I put my hood up as a pillow.

I tried to fall asleep but everytime I heard gun shots. It was like they were following me. I ended up not sleeping at all that night.

I got up to walk again. I looked down at my hello kitty slippers. I saw a blood stain on the fur. I took off my slipper to be greeted by a red and bloody blister.

"Are you okay?" I looked up to a wavy haired boy holding out his hand.

"I'm fine." I said getting up on my own.

He was wearing running gear and looked really toned.

"I'll buy  you some ointment. Wait here okay?" he said as he left to the drug store.

I started to walk off. I didn't want to get special treatment and be lied and betrayed later. Or that I would inflict danger on THEIR lives.

I didn't get that far because of the blister but I kept going. Each step was painful. I heard him call behind me.

"HEY! COME BACK I NEED TO GIVE YOU OINTMENT!" he yelled through the crowds I just ignored him and walked as fast as I could. Which wasn't very fast at all.

He tapped me on the shoulder and instantly carried me against my will. I tried to resist but couldn't his arms were comforting and his back was warm.

He let me down on the bench.

"Put your foot out." He said as he rubbed a disinfectent on it.

"Thank you" I said

"Whats your name?" He asked

"Sandara Park." I said quietly

"My name is Joon. Nice to meet you!" He said cheerfully.

I ignored his hand shake and tried to leave.

"I'll be going then." I said

Just then my stomache growled.

"Are you hungry? I'll get you some breakfast! Come on!" He started to drag me.

We went inside a high class cafe.

I looked down at my dirty pajamas and scratched up face.

"2 waffles and 1 coffee please" Joon ordered

I looked around at the fancy cafe.

"What would you like to drink?" The waiter asked

"Uhm, tea is fine." I said looking down.

2 plates of hot waffles sat down on our table. I could feel the drool forming in my mouth already.

"Go ahead. Eat it." Joon said

I pierced a bit with my fork and tried it. It was amazing. I started to eat more and more.

"You must be really hungry!" Joon exclaimed with an amazing smile.

I tried not to blush. Warmth filled my body again and I leaned back full and satisfied.

"Thanks, Joon." I said before I fell asleep right on the chair.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FIRST CHAPPIE! :D

So I'm really happy that 8 of you subbed only on thw foreword...I'm not the BEST writer...obv. But I try. I hope you will stay around for this FF and enjoy it

HWAITING!