►Panko-Chan by cuteismysterious

♡ bi a n d ca ∞ shop ||REVIEW BATCH THREE||

Reviewer : Qilanove || Story : Click

Title (4/ 5).
The title is okay and nice, although readers will be slightly confused as to how it relates to the story in general.

Originality (4.5/5)
It seem amazing and I intrigued to read it as soon as I know that was Baekhyun and OC . Seriously ? You have proven that you’re a great writer in fluffy story. Keep it up , and I would like to read other stories from you too .

Description/Foreword (3/5)
Actually, your description confused me in some way. Yes, it’s a good thing that you explained what the meaning of Panko. The small excerpt was good, but you could still improve it or make it a little vague in order to pull the other readers in.

Grammar (4/ 5)
It’s a good thing that you had very good grammar. There was minimal error, barely visible to almost all the readers except when someone reviewed carefully.


Characterization (4/5)
Although this sounds terrible, I really enjoyed reading Baekhyun. His actions and dialogue matched perfectly with his personality. You stayed true to your characters’ personalities throughout the story and I’m sure every reader could notice that as they read.

Enjoyment (8/10)
This story is absolutely perfect and I’m sure you can go better than this . I hope : )

Overall score:
7/10


Thank you for requesting at Bi and Ca shop . Do come and request again !

 

 

 

Reminder :

  • Don't forget to credit us and coment!
  • poster is not ours © to the owner