OUR JONGWOON

OUR WORLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongwoon toasted some bread because he felt so hungry. He put pineapple jam on his toasts and ate it without looking around. Jongjin tapped his back and made him turned around.

“you didn’t make one for me?”

Jongwoon shook his head, still with his mouthful with his bread. Jongjin looked at his brother in disbelieved. “you’re not take care of me anymore now. I’m sad….” Jongjin acted sad with his lips pouted.

Jongwoon smiled seeing his brother tried to entertain him. He brushed Jongjin’s hair.

“you already big now. You graduated from high school and soon you’ll follow university test. I have to go to work so maybe I can’t accompany you. you have to do it many things by yourself now. In case, you’ll be accepted far away from here. you’ll live alone there. So…..”

“I know what to do, hyung. It’s you the one I’m worry about. Will you be okay?”

“I am okay, Jongjin-ah… I’m always okay…”

Jongjin showed a little bitter smile to Jongwoon.

“I know you’re okay. I just hope you’re not faking it. I know you’re ed up. It’s already 7 months and you still crying everyday. Don’t you think I should be the one who worry here? Let’s face a fact! You haven’t moved on, don’t you?”

Jongwoon couldn’t attack Jongjin because what Jongjin said is true. He hadn’t moved on. He always cried, longing for Ryeowook. He missed to embrace Ryeowook. He was so breakdown without Ryeowook on his side. He lost inside his own world when he didn’t see Ryeowook from his sight. He was miserable.

Jongwoon stayed quite, watching his brother made some dishes for breakfast. He lost for a while on his precious memories. He was standing there and always watched Ryeowook cooked for him. Prepared his breakfast at home and lunch at college. Without he understood, tears ran out from his eagle eyes. When he sniffed, Jongjin noticed and without words spilled out, he hugged Jongwoon tightly. Jongwoon rested his head on Jongjin’s shoulder.

“sorry hyung” was all he can said to Jongwoon. No sound came out from Jongwoon as a reply.

Once again, after so many months passed by, Jongwoon was still lost to the reality.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Jongwoon checked his watch o his left hand, he planned to leave earlier to visit his parents. He saw Sungmin and Sungjin worked separately across the room. The other employees were trying to served the customers. Jongwoon worked to replace Ryeowook’s role. It had been 5 months he spent his day there and at 3 PM he moved to check his own café. Sungmin allowed him to take Ryeowook’s left role when he said he wanted to be a part of his memories with Ryeowook.

After Sungmin gave him a permission to leave the store earlier, he asked his feet to walk in bus station. He wanted to visit the grave.  He spent 50 minutes drowned inside his memories. He took Ryeowook twice to the grave and introduced Ryeowook to his parents 2 weeks before his big day. But as the conductor told him that he was arrived, he returned to the world and stepped outside the bus. He walked to a little girl who welcomed him with a smile.

“oppa wants to buy a bouquet from me? I only sell a bouquet today. Please…” she begged to Jongwoon to buy a flower bouquet. Jongwoon took out 1000 won and handed it to the girl.

“oppa needs 2 bouquets. Can you get the flowers for me?” Jongwoon asked to have 2 bouquets.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥

After a little chat with the little girl, Jongwoon pushed himself in and took few steps to get closer to his parents’ graveyards. He stopped for couple of seconds. Another bouquet was already laid peacefully on each others’ grave. The same flower he found 4 times within 7 months. He was stunned.

“was Ryeowook just got here?” he mumbled to himself.

He took the bouquets and replaced them with his own flowers. He looked around, just in case he saw Ryeowook. But he saw no one except the one who guarded the graveyard.

“Did someone come today before me?”

The older looked him and came closer. He nodded.

“yes, a young man came and talk to your parents. I saw him couple times here. I thought he’s your brother. He always bought flowers and I would be the one who throw them into the garbage after they dried” he tried to explain.

The more Jongwoon heard the explanation, the more he realized that the young man was Ryeowook cause Jongjin always told him if he had visit.

“he always come here?”

“yes. Once in a month, he always comes. Why? He isn’t your relative?”

Jongwoon didn’t answer the question. All this time he had opportunity to face Ryeowook but within 7 months, he never had a chance to meet him. “maybe this isn’t the best time to meet” he surely said to his heart.

With a heavy heart, he left the graveyard and wished he met Ryeowook soon.

♥ Y E W O O K ♥

It had been a year already…

Jongwoon’s daily activities were still the same. The thing he didn’t do properly was eating. He didn’t know why he felt like he always wants to throw up everytime he ate something. He used to love to eat but after he came almost everyday to the graveyard and still can’t Ryeowook, he felt like there was no use for him to come anymore. And suddenly he felt lazy to do anything.

Jongwoon only went for work at two places in a day. He took it to entertain himself. He believed that the store was a part of Ryeowook’s soul because it was the one he wanted from his dad. He saw Sungmin was talking to some customers as Sungjin did the same. Jongwoon was avoiding people right after Hyukjae decided to live in Seoul just to get to where he worked. Hyukjae was still come around to Gusan-dong district to check his best friend and went out to hangout like the way they used to.

Jongwoon arranged the book which just came out of the box to the book cases. The new books were dropped to the store at 10 am, because both Sungjin and Sungmin knew that Jongwoon excluded himself from people, they let the books arranged by Jongwoon.

“Jongwoon, is everything okay?” Sungmin came closer to see Jongwoon.

He looked up, smiled. “sure, everything is fine here.”

Sungmin looked at the phone on the top of books, next where Jongwoon sat to arrange the books. He smiled in some pity ways. He was really sorry to Jongwoon. He felt Jongwoon wasted his times to wait Ryeowook who hadn’t any plans to comeback.

“Still no news from Ryeowook?” he said carefully.

Jongwoon smiled sadly. “maybe he’s still busy to send me a message. If one day he’s free, he’ll text me to come and pick him up” Jongwoon said, unsure to himself.

Sungmin sighed and Jongwoon heard it.

“Like I said, Sungmin. I’m fine. I’m sure Ryeowook needs time to make sure about what he needs to do. I won’t leave. I’m sure he’ll be back.”

“Just please take care of yourself, first. You don’t want to meet him with your condition right now, right? You’re getting thinner just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter