A Day With Mblaq

MBLAQ's Hello Baby

 

The Manager's POV

I gathered the boys (except Seungho because he's in the bathroom) in the living room to tell them something.

"So what were you gonna tell us?" G.O asked.

"So, you know you are going to do a varitey show right?" I asked.

"yes..." They all answered.

Mir's POV

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!? A GIRL???" we screamed.

"Soojung, come out " manager hyung said 

The door opened and a girl with big brown eyes and brown curly hair with bangs came in.

She looked kind of shy and she whispered "Hello, my name is Jo Soo Jung. Please treat me well," and bowed.

"HYUNG!!! THERE'S A GIRL!!!!" G.O. yelled.

"WHAT??????" and saw Seungho coming out from the bathroom zipping his pants.

We all stared at her for a few seconds and then we pounced of her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed.

I fell on her and we were centimeters away.

We blushed mad red.

"WHO'S NEAREST TO HER??" Chundoong yelled.

Slowly my hyungs started geting off and they saw how close I was to her.

"AWWWWWWWW MAN MIR HAD TO BE THE CLOSEST ONE!!!" my hyungs whined.

We got off each other and were still bushing mad red.

I suddenly rembered her face and thought:

"She looks cute," "NO!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!" I slammed my head with my hand so hard it left a pink handmark on my forehead and made a loud SMACK sound.

Everybody stared at me weiredly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was night and the girl still was silent.

We finshed dinner and we were getting ready for sleep.

She had her own room because our manger dosen't trust us >.<

She went into her room.

I thought she might be sad so I followed her. SHE NEEDS THAT MIR MAGIC!!!! MWHAHAHAHA!!!

Soojung's POV

I crawled under my blanket on my bed and flipped open my phone.

I called my sis.

"Sis??"

"Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled

"Sis!! quiet!!" 

"ok,ok i get it. so... HOW WAS YOUR DAY???" she squeled like a fangirl waiting to listen

"fine."

"THAT'S IT?!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!?!?!?!? DO I HAVE TO GET A FLYING COLORFUL DANCING HAPPY RAINBOW ELAPHANTS  AND FLY TO YOU JUST TO FORCE THE WHOLE DAY OUT OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You finched at how loud sis was and held the phone away from you and massaged your poor ear.

"SIS!!!" she called.

You hung up on her and crawled on top of your blanket.

"who was that?" a voice asked.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I yelled "ARE YOU A ?" you turned into 'murder someone with a pillow' mode.

"GET.AWAY.FROM.ME."

I slapped him with a pillow each time I said a word.

Mir's POV

"Who was that?" I asked.

""AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Soojung yelled.

She yelled "ARE YOU A ?" 

"GET.AWAY.FROM.ME."She slapped me with a pillow each word she said.

"OW.STOP.OW.HITTING.OW. ME.OW.I'M.OW.MIR."

Soojung slowly stopped and lean close to me and squinted her eyes.

"Oh.OMFG! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY MIR! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Ok.WHY DID YOU SNEAK IN MY ROOM??!?!?!?!!?!?!"

"BECAUSE I WANTED TO CHEER YOU UP AND MAKE YOU HAPPY AND TALK TO US!!!!"

"I'M NOT SAD!!!"

"Oh.You aren't?"

"Yes.I'm just not used to this place."

"I thought you were sad because your away from your mom."

Soojung's POV

"I thought you were sad because your away from your mom." mir said

"well now you know the answer.NOW GO TO SLEEP!!!"I said.

"OK!" he childishly ran out of the room and came back with a stuffed teddy bear and it looked like this:

"I wanna sleep with you!" mir said.

"NO! GET OUT!" I shooed him out.

Then I flopped on my bed and went to sleep.

Mir's POV

"I wanna sleep with you!" I said.

"NO! GET OUT!" and shooed me out.

I waited til I heard soft snoring sounds.

I creep into her room and bent down to her face." good night soojung-ah." and kissed her forehead.

I layed out a sheet,put a pillow near the edge and slept with my teddy.

Soojung's POV

I woke up and felt something warm next to me.

I turned around slowly and found a peaceful sleeping mir.

I stared at his face for 5 seconds and then I screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"and pushed him off.

"OFH" I heard him land and say "good morning mr.teddy!"

"good morning Soojung!!!!" and skipped out of my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N sorry if this was horrible,to long, not funny or anything I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i'm also sorry i updated so late. please don't hate me and i will give ya fried fish! what you don't like fried fish then i will give you fried crickets? cupcakes I WILL GIVE YOU CUPCAKES!>.<

but do you know mir's teddy bear huh do? do ya?

don't you love him? 

well have to do homework so see ya on the next chappie! <3

COMMENT.SUSCRIBE.YELL AT YOUR AUNT THATS A JELLYFISH